Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
I have been coming to F95 for many yrs, and it use to be great, but it is nothing more than an ego pride fest. Everyone throwing in their meaningless opinions, begging and demanding mods, arguing with people who have no sort of semblance, influence, or presence on your life, and in the end the begging continues, and nobody changes their opinions no matter how much evidence or data or arguments are shown.

The people providing these sims leaks are working extremely hard, and are under appreciated. Because lack of data or evidence isn't the problem, it's the egos and pride behind it all. People go on here and get into bitch fits with people come out angry, and think they're changing the world for the GOOD by simply typing something but taking no REAL action whatsoever.
Yeah it sucks

It's a deep state tool that
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I have been coming to F95 for many yrs, and it use to be great, but it is nothing more than an ego pride fest. Everyone throwing in their meaningless opinions, begging and demanding mods, arguing with people who have no sort of semblance, influence, or presence on your life, and in the end the begging continues, and nobody changes their opinions no matter how much evidence or data or arguments are shown.

The people providing these sims leaks are working extremely hard, and are under appreciated. Because lack of data or evidence isn't the problem, it's the egos and pride behind it all. People go on here and get into bitch fits with people come out angry, and think they're changing the world for the GOOD by simply typing something but taking no REAL action whatsoever.

It's a deep state tool that may not have started with divisive intentions but is now out of control. I dread coming here now because I never know what I will end up reading. FYI some of you are really amazing people and care deeply. My heart breaks for some of you.
My guess is most are probably ill mannered children. Unfortunately, there's no real way to tell.

Reactions: RandomCrsz

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Lots of great food for thought
Its sad that your post is QFT. I seriously try hard not to be one of the antagonists you lament about. I frequently wish there were more discretion with what people have to say (type).

That all being said - you've described just about every public online forum in existence.

Reactions: arkane378

kairma

Jun 10, 2020
Hi guys,
Can you help me to find Lela star from sims4imagination?

Feb 27, 2020
Scumbumbo's mods are being maintained and updated here:
Hope that helps.
Scumbumbo's mods are being maintained and updated here:
Hope that helps.
Yeah I have the latest. I think it's the game core. I have auto WooHoo disabled in MCCC and it's ignored too. I'll just update my game when all the mods work and see if it clears up. Thanks

Sep 26, 2019
So any Sims 3 or 4 cc discords you guys recommend I join? maybe a help one for Sims 3 since I can't load up the game with NRASS MasterController in the mod folder.

iAmTheFuture

Oct 21, 2017
Does Scumbumbo SCAM still work or do I need to use something else? I've disabled arguing (useless interation) and it still happens. MCCC has no option to disable arguments only mean interactions. It's scan is trait based? and has no listing for arguing or any way I see to disable it . Thanks!
I still use it, works for me.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
So any Sims 3 or 4 cc discords you guys recommend I join? maybe a help one for Sims 3 since I can't load up the game with NRASS MasterController in the mod folder.
from what i saw there are steam and origin version of this mod. have you tried finding help here? :

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I updated the eco lifestyle 2 days ago because i thought that everything was updated from mods but i got a couple exceptions on mccc. I found out that comes from Nisa's WP mod though. (Something about tracker.py nothing game breaking but still annoying)
Thank you! But I don't run Nisa, at least not in some time. The exception seems to come up when I click on and NPC other than my own to do some cheating skills settings. I am running MCCC MCWoohoo_ScriptAndPackage_7_2_1 and McCmdCenter_AllModules_7_2_1. Are those the latest version.

My game right now is at build version 1.63.136.1010. I run the public WW WickedWhims v155i - 9 June 2020, and updated UI to UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.17.0, and Simulation Lag Fix to 1.63.133.

What is odd is I don't get and exception file in my Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4, but the cheat wants to fail, and I get the Orange pop up window that say's i got and exception.

WW shows Zero duplicate files. It does not seem to hurt anything, but is one of those bothersome thing's, I am just not sure about.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Thank you! But I don't run Nisa, at least not in some time. The exception seems to come up when I click on and NPC other than my own to do some cheating skills settings. I am running MCCC MCWoohoo_ScriptAndPackage_7_2_1 and McCmdCenter_AllModules_7_2_1. Are those the latest version.

My game right now is at build version 1.63.136.1010. I run the public WW WickedWhims v155i - 9 June 2020, and updated UI to UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.17.0, and Simulation Lag Fix to 1.63.133.

What is odd is I don't get and exception file in my Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4, but the cheat wants to fail, and I get the Orange pop up window that say's i got and exception.

WW shows Zero duplicate files. It does not seem to hurt anything, but is one of those bothersome thing's, I am just not sure about.
Latest is 7.2.2 hotfix

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019

Sorry i just caught something else too.. Your version you said is 1.63.133 and there is a newer patch 1.63.136 for the game. Also not sure what's going on with ww but in mega folder here is the version 157.2 while in patreon as you said is the 155 i or something like that. Someone else might be more suited to clarify about ww versions but you miss a base game patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes