Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
*New* KiaraSims: Work from Home Pie Menu

This is only for KiaraSims' careers. You can access this new pie menu item via the computer under 'career'. All of her new careers and career remakes are updated to work with this new option; if you find a KS career that doesn't support work from home, let me know. Have fun!

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Hey all, Anyone have these from LYNXSIMZ. Theyve been up since February so should have been for GP by now I think:

You likely all have these posted somewhere here - but i'm new round these parts on this thread so I'm still trying to learn where/how to find everything.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Hey all, Anyone have these from LYNXSIMZ. Theyve been up since February so should have been for GP by now I think:

You likely all have these posted somewhere here - but i'm new round these parts on this thread so I'm still trying to learn where/how to find everything.
some you might find here:

you can also check the mega folder in first post in chance there is a folder from this creator

polysims

Sep 13, 2018

The first post of this thread has links to the proper places to find most things, the reddit contains changelogs of the things added to the , there's a bunch of stuff from them in the Mega.

There's also the from with some stuff too, you could too.

Welcome. I recommend you check both these thread and the reddit as they are the main pages for leaks from now, PMBD updates are not quite regular as of now and often times people post stuff here before the folder gets updated.

byrnethefloor

Apr 19, 2020
Is any of Mably's Stuff uploaded? Don't see a folder on the mega folder and index of booty is not updated with it.
Looking for this...

Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: DarkDream34

Valeciraptor

May 22, 2020
You know this is virtually identical to MCCC Tuner?
Yes and no, if I remember correctly there was some interactions that were written differently depending on where you looked for them (MCCC or SCAM), I know if I couldn't find the one I was looking for in MCCC I would likely find it in SCAM. Since the last update they added so many of the same interactions that I just gave up on using both.

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

Simmer74

Feb 20, 2020
Funny, I don't ever recall there being a mod called "NRASS Progression". Story Progressions yes, but not Progression. I used these mods from day one... Great stuff. One hell of a magnificent modder. When he quit, he said he would never return, and he hasn't. The Sims in general is much worse off without him. Oh well.... More Awesome Than You had a Story Progression too for Sims 3. But as most know Pescado was a bit of an ass. Perhaps it was all an act, but his attitude left a lot to be desired on their forum.
Hello, I thought Nraas is only for Sims 3. Are there also mods for Sims 4 ????

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Is there a way to disable some Vanilla Skintones? I always have to delete lots of randomly created sims because of that.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Is there a way to disable some Vanilla Skintones? I always have to delete lots of randomly created sims because of that.
Hello. Never heard anything to choose tones only and since i haven't tried things out i can only give some suggestions on the matter.
There is sacrificial's life manager mod in a post around the last few pages that can allow you to generate certain ethnicities in whole game (like all sims africans or all sims asians ect ect) end can also erase sims you don't like in game. There is also some functions in MCCC mod that allows you to set standards on what the game can generates (even things like clothes and fat or thin limits) but again haven't tried to adjust those myself. You could also try to change the default skin by getting a cc skin with tones you like with "default" in the description. Not sure if wicked whims mod body selector features can do the trick too.

The life manager mod probably would be the closest thing to serve you from what i understand since you mentioned about skin "tones" and not just skins. Hope my vagueness helps :p

okashley24

Nov 7, 2017
Is there a way to see a list of the animations you have while in game, not what animation packages are installed but a list of the animations in them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes