Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Sorry i just caught something else too.. Your version you said is 1.63.133 and there is a newer patch 1.63.136 for the game.
My version is 1.63.136 that is what the gameversion text says in documents

EDIT >>>and thank you so much for the Updated Version's maybe that will fix it :)

Last edited:

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
My version is 1.63.136 that is what the gameversion text says in documents
if so it's good then. Just saw the version you mentioned though and you can test in game by bringing the cheat console and type in version and hit enter. scroll up the whole text and on top says the game version if you wish to confirm it. Aside from that try the mccc hotfix i attached on my previous post and see if it works for your trouble. cheers :)

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
if so it's good then. Just saw the version you mentioned though and you can test in game by bringing the cheat console and type in version and hit enter. scroll up the whole text and on top says the game version if you wish to confirm it. Aside from that try the mccc hotfix i attached on my previous post and see if it works for your trouble. cheers :)
That hot fix did it, I played for awhile, and adjusted a lot of NPC with no problems.. I guess I needed it. Thank you so much.

Reactions: NutInShell

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
Since I saw people were waiting for it Sim Realist Financial Center is , Change Log over on the reddit or on their itchio

Bills is also and thank you to the person that let me know we had an old MCCC in the folder! Sorry for any issues that caused anyone sometimes you're forgetful playing Animal Crossing 10 hours a day :3

Apr 3, 2020
Since I saw people were waiting for it Sim Realist Financial Center is , Change Log over on the reddit or on their itchio

Bills is also and thank you to the person that let me know we had an old MCCC in the folder! Sorry for any issues that caused anyone sometimes you're forgetful playing Animal Crossing 10 hours a day :3
You rock! Thanks!

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Sims4Studio got updated.
This is a first... Tried to DL Sims 4 Studio (the non installer version) and a message popped up saying that I couldn't because there had been too many downloads and I would have to wait 24 hours.. I managed to get the installer, but still. Very strange.

Edit: Problem solved... Just copied it to my Google drive and downloaded it from there. :)

Last edited:

comfywit

May 4, 2020
Patreon
NPCC v. 1.3.1
Added NPCJobs:
  • Master Crafter
  • Entrepreneur
  • Eco Master
  • Firefighter
No special NPC's like FatherWinter should show up as voters or dumpster divers (EA as always for some reason did not excluded all of them).
Issue with roommates (Action 'Ask to be New Roommate' not working) should be fixed now.
Mod should be compatible with the latest game update 10/06/2020 - PC 1.63.136.1010 / Mac: 1.63.136.1210
Package is not changed, so translations from previous versions should work.

DL:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I am dumb, The problem was the fact I had Nrass Progression and no Nrass Story Progression so I got rid of Progression and It worked.
Funny, I don't ever recall there being a mod called "NRASS Progression". Story Progressions yes, but not Progression. I used these mods from day one... Great stuff. One hell of a magnificent modder. When he quit, he said he would never return, and he hasn't. The Sims in general is much worse off without him. Oh well.... More Awesome Than You had a Story Progression too for Sims 3. But as most know Pescado was a bit of an ass. Perhaps it was all an act, but his attitude left a lot to be desired on their forum.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Is anyone here able to offer invitation on Sim file share hosting? If so i would appreciate it because when i tried some time ago with request for new account i never got a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes