Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
SNB - Bills Code Update We had a report that when Bills was removed, they got a one-time error. Once saved without Bills installed, the error was resolved. This has been corrected as well as the missing parts of strings that were previously translated. Those parts will appear in English until translated. The Linguist team is working to get the missing parts translated and I will be doing string updates every week until we got all of them updated. If any further code changes are needed, we will update accordingly. Thanks everyone for your patience. Nichole CHANGELOG

- Fixed a bug where uninstalling Bills would throw an exception upon playing the game without it for the first time. - Corrected translated strings with missing keys - Added Portuguese (PT) string update
DOWNLOAD HERE:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
If you don't mind me picking your brain on that - I have perused this one often as I'm a huge fan of the Wicked Whims and some other LoversLab stuff. But that one looked WAY out there with some of its content.

I think the only aspect I really want it for is the call girl career; maybe a little bit of the drug culture. But I'm not a fan of the aspirations to hurt and mentally dominate - each to their own I know but it doesn't interest me.

I guess what I'm curious about is if it's modular at all? Wicked Whims for instance has the ability to disable several of the extra features that you may not be interested in. So is Nisa's capable of disabling pretty much everything except the career aspect? is that even worth it then? is it too much hassle?
I wasn't aware that Basemental had a call girl career. Basemental has gone sideways though. It used to be simple and straight forward. Not so much anymore. It's taken a micromanaging approach, and it's been a disappointment for a while now. For someone that refuses to put heroin in his mod, yet insists on including cancer, I find a bit hypocritical. Honestly, I can do without either. In the beginning it was pretty much about pot and cocaine. Very casual use. Then he started introducing too many other drugs. It's not like there's an option to disable any of the ones you don't want. You just have to ignore them it seems.

I do use Nisa's Wicked Perversions, and It's quite easy and straight forward. I do like it though. I pretty much only use it for the prostitution. Most of the other options I can do without to be honest. She informed me that she's eventually going with the modular approach. I hope she does. I'd rather have the options to not have some thing than have it forced on me. She does allow you to disable her "mermaid" function with an optional file so it will not function at all, which is nice. Nisa is a very considerate modder and does listen to everyone. She's always answering questions, and helping with problems about her mod on LL. She hasn't parked herself exclusively on Patreon unlike some others.

As far as turning off options in Wicked Whims, I've had issues with that. Turning off sweating, and cum layers, has never worked right for me. So much so that I had to create overrides to keep them from popping up. WW is far from modular, but it's basically the "only game in town" unfortunately. Speaking of micromanaging, WW used take that approach with menstruation. BUT... recently he wised up and put in options to disable some options. Somehow these options actually work for me. Since his "simple pregnancy" mode is a mess, the only way to get a random pregnancy reliable is using the menstrual mode. Since the disable options were put it, it's pretty useful now.

That's about it for now. Didn't mean to be preachy, but I just wanted to give you my honest opinion.

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Is there a mod besides MCCC that will make NPC sims get married randomly? I don't know why but my MCCC has not done it in the past week or so. I liked the fact random NPC sims would get married, have a kid, and then get divorced lmao.
Check the logs. You may just not have anyone available to report on, but that doesn't mean it's not doing it's job. I have it set to run MWF, and only notify me on family. So I missed the notice that the girl one of my sims was wooing had gotten pregnant and had a kid by someone else when I wasn't looking.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I wasn't aware that Basemental had a call girl career. Basemental has gone sideways though. It used to be simple and straight forward. Not so much anymore. It's taken a micromanaging approach, and it's been a disappointment for a while now. For someone that refuses to put heroin in his mod, yet insists on including cancer, I find a bit hypocritical. Honestly, I can do without either. In the beginning it was pretty much about pot and cocaine. Very casual use. Then he started introducing too many other drugs. It's not like there's an option to disable any of the ones you don't want. You just have to ignore them it seems.

I do use Nisa's Wicked Perversions, and It's quite easy and straight forward. I do like it though. I pretty much only use it for the prostitution. Most of the other options I can do without to be honest. She informed me that she's eventually going with the modular approach. I hope she does. I'd rather have the options to not have some thing than have it forced on me. She does allow you to disable her "mermaid" function with an optional file so it will not function at all, which is nice. Nisa is a very considerate modder and does listen to everyone. She's always answering questions, and helping with problems about her mod on LL. She hasn't parked herself exclusively on Patreon unlike some others.

As far as turning off options in Wicked Whims, I've had issues with that. Turning off sweating, and cum layers, has never worked right for me. So much so that I had to create overrides to keep them from popping up. WW is far from modular, but it's basically the "only game in town" unfortunately. Speaking of micromanaging, WW used take that approach with menstruation. BUT... recently he wised up and put in options to disable some options. Somehow these options actually work for me. Since his "simple pregnancy" mode is a mess, the only way to get a random pregnancy reliable is using the menstrual mode. Since the disable options were put it, it's pretty useful now.

That's about it for now. Didn't mean to be preachy, but I just wanted to give you my honest opinion.
First my apologies: I completely confused the two mods - you lamented first about Basemental Drugs, and I was mixing that up with Nisa's Perversions - which DOES have the prostitution feature I was interested in.

But when I read through all the Nisa's is - it seemed a whole lot of stuff I am not at all interested and seemed like a mess to me. So when you said you tried out Basemental Drugs and was still a big mess - my mind went immediately to my perception of what I read - but of the other mod. I was not really interested in basemental drugs at all, and Nisa's I was slightly - but only select feature(s).

Second, thanks for all the info and feedback. That was very helpful. So in a nutshell it's that mod that I really wanted to pick your brain about. I was leery of importing that one but only for reason of using a small portion of it. I'm not interested in the aspirations to break the mind and will of a person, or the laying eggs thing.
(hopefully I'm describing the right mod this time). lol

As for WW - i've only ever used the menstruation mode and found it be quite effective and manageable without much complaints.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
First my apologies: I completely confused the two mods - you lamented first about Basemental Drugs, and I was mixing that up with Nisa's Perversions - which DOES have the prostitution feature I was interested in.

But when I read through all the Nisa's is - it seemed a whole lot of stuff I am not at all interested and seemed like a mess to me. So when you said you tried out Basemental Drugs and was still a big mess - my mind went immediately to my perception of what I read - but of the other mod. I was not really interested in basemental drugs at all, and Nisa's I was slightly - but only select feature(s).

Second, thanks for all the info and feedback. That was very helpful. So in a nutshell it's that mod that I really wanted to pick your brain about. I was leery of importing that one but only for reason of using a small portion of it. I'm not interested in the aspirations to break the mind and will of a person, or the laying eggs thing.
(hopefully I'm describing the right mod this time). lol

As for WW - i've only ever used the menstruation mode and found it be quite effective and manageable without much complaints.
Like i discribed to you i used all 3 without using heavy options but for you just niasa's wp i recomment it . It has the job and the add more than 3 lot traits in any lot by clicking (or shift+clicking i forgot right now) on the lot ground and choosing LTE option from choices. (i was safely able to put up to 8 traits on my club and home but don't overdo it and put them all or it's gonna crash).

Afro68

Feb 27, 2020
Good hip and or butt sliders? I love me some big booty bitches.
There's a bunch on LL. Pixel for her butt slider or these , You can try Vibrant Pixels for legs, RedHeaded Sims butt slider or Cmar. It's up to you and what you want.

Reactions: DarkDream34
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes