Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
I have never tried the slice of life mod, seems pretty interesting. Does it interfere with a lot of other mods?
Don't really know what mods you might use on your game but i can tell you about some major ones that are fine with it like ww basemental and mccc. I have also many mods from littlemssam and various other mods so the more risky ones should be mods like "meaningful stories" or same kind of mods i presume? hope it helps :)

Reactions: ShockAdvized

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Don't really know what mods you might use on your game but i can tell you about some major ones that are fine with it like ww basemental and mccc. I have also many mods from littlemssam and various other mods so the more risky ones should be mods like "meaningful stories" or same kind of mods i presume? hope it helps :)
Meaningful stories works fine with it from what i have used, i use both. Though meaningful stories hasn't been updated in some time so probably not worth using right now.

Reactions: brightest

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I had the same questions and concerns - the mod looks really good and fun to add.

It advertises menstruation and self-love (masturbastion); both of which are included in Wicked Whims - so are these aspects abel to be disabled so as to not conflict with the same activity with others.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
I had the same questions and concerns - the mod looks really good and fun to add.

It advertises menstruation and self-love (masturbastion); both of which are included in Wicked Whims - so are these aspects abel to be disabled so as to not conflict with the same activity with others.
There is SOL settings menu like the ww menu in interactions that you can set things on/off but you can also just take the menstruation folder and delete it because this mod is giving modular capabilities like that. i did the same for the stinking part in past updates because all sims ended up stinking but it seems more balanced now :p . Either way i never found conflicts it's just possible one mod to override priorities of the same thing without messing your gameplay.

For more about those options/delete capabilities ect you can find videos in youtube about sol mod as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes