Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Hi, folks. Got a question or 2 for those of you using AEP.

Can you change or set up who the employees are somehow? I'm using the nocc photostudio from her site. I placed it right, with bb.moveobjects before... And finally was able to enter the lot without the game telling me to restart because of failing to load.
Evidently NPCC was why I couldn't enter the photostudio lot... But without it, I'm unsure how to set up NPCs I want to work there.
Also, and I'm just curious... Is the 'photostudio' lot type actually from AEP? I presume that's why there is a venue package that comes with it. And not knowing anything about that custom lot type (if I'm right and it is one) means it might be much harder setting NPCs for it... i.e., since it's not a retail lot, I don't know who owns it, nor can I find an employee tab or set uniforms for example.
Has anybody gone deep into AEP and how it works, or do you just roll with the generated NPCs?
And I presume we need an updated Neia Career Common package?
Thanks peeps, have fun!

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
Hi, folks. Got a question or 2 for those of you using AEP.

Can you change or set up who the employees are somehow? I'm using the nocc photostudio from her site. I placed it right, with bb.moveobjects before... And finally was able to enter the lot without the game telling me to restart because of failing to load.
Evidently NPCC was why I couldn't enter the photostudio lot... But without it, I'm unsure how to set up NPCs I want to work there.
Also, and I'm just curious... Is the 'photostudio' lot type actually from AEP? I presume that's why there is a venue package that comes with it. And not knowing anything about that custom lot type (if I'm right and it is one) means it might be much harder setting NPCs for it... i.e., since it's not a retail lot, I don't know who owns it, nor can I find an employee tab or set uniforms for example.
Has anybody gone deep into AEP and how it works, or do you just roll with the generated NPCs?
And I presume we need an updated Neia Career Common package?
Thanks peeps, have fun!
Some setting or package are work with the patron version
usa this Link it will send u to patron verison of wickedwhim

im sure ur club or photostudio will work fine

Reactions: JackBeNimble

ADN000

Feb 18, 2018
Go here.Not run at long distance for the sims 4 by A.L.G.A

Last edited:

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
i need the basic setting of wickedwhim thats allowe all sims's do or have or make sex :)
how to make it i was have it on my notice but i lost it .

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Who can post this here?
You already asked this. I don't know where you live, or where everyone else lives, but by my clock it was 5am when you posted that the first time and 9am when you posted the second time. That's only four hours. Wait longer so all of the planet's time zones can see it, then consider that not everyone checks this website every day. Just be patient and wait.

That said, if a week's time has passed and no one has posted it, that likely means no one is paying for it. Someone has to pay for it in the first place before it can be posted. Consider paying and posting it yourself.

Last edited:

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone know how to convert default replacement into preset and can you please help me?
Depends on what exactly you want to convert. sims studio is your tool and there are videos in youtube (about eyes mostly) but keep in mind that you will need to make something else into default in place.

Before you do anything though if it's cc that you want to convert try searching for non default version of it since most creators offer both options (default/non default) for such contents.

Reactions: Molly Wop
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes