Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
Please anyone add this here:

My bank card is not working now and I can't buy it but I very want this.
Please help the poor girl.
Are you the same person who asked for this before? (The previous page, the page before that) It's either that that creator has less than 50 people pledged so it's easier to out who's leaking so people are hesitant or simply no one here has pledge YET. You can wait for about a week to see if anyone will share it. If no one does, just wait for about two weeks plus to be released.

Apr 3, 2020
Hi, folks. Got a question or 2 for those of you using AEP.

Can you change or set up who the employees are somehow? I'm using the nocc photostudio from her site. I placed it right, with bb.moveobjects before... And finally was able to enter the lot without the game telling me to restart because of failing to load.
Evidently NPCC was why I couldn't enter the photostudio lot... But without it, I'm unsure how to set up NPCs I want to work there.
Also, and I'm just curious... Is the 'photostudio' lot type actually from AEP? I presume that's why there is a venue package that comes with it. And not knowing anything about that custom lot type (if I'm right and it is one) means it might be much harder setting NPCs for it... i.e., since it's not a retail lot, I don't know who owns it, nor can I find an employee tab or set uniforms for example.
Has anybody gone deep into AEP and how it works, or do you just roll with the generated NPCs?
And I presume we need an updated Neia Career Common package?
Thanks peeps, have fun!
I use AEP and Red Apple Net (active career). I placed the photo studio and red apple net, of course, with my upgrades! When my sims get a call about doing a photo shoot and I accept, it automatically sends them to the photo studio. Random sims, including those I created, are working there as well as in the red apple net office.

I created different households specifically for shady careers, dropped them in a house, gave them the job, then evicted and unfavorited them. I do see some of them at the photo studio and red apple net office in addition to random sims. If I don't like who is working there, I snatch their job away.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
I’m not an experienced animator but I’ve been making animations for a few months and I’m getting much better lately. I’m trying to make a climax animation but I just don’t understand how to do it.

I’ve tried using the CherryPie cum mess which worked just fine, takes a little learning to make it look realistic.

But then I’ve seen other climax animations where (sorry to be so graphic)...
but the jizz comes out and it looks like little white drops falling out out of the penis and then the cum layers appear on receiver.

how do I do that? Is that all in the xml file? Like by adding a native event? Can anyone help me out? Or even point me in the right direction?

I just learned how to include random objects into my animations which is pretty fun to mess with. so I have some where they’re smoking a pipe and laying on the bed. Laying in bed for a “Netflix and chill” vibe. I just want to have a climax animation without having to rely on CherryPies mesh. Just because it can be difficult to animate.
It's likely something to do with adding events and effects in the XML. You're more likely to have your question better answered here:

Reactions: NutInShell

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
I use AEP and Red Apple Net (active career). I placed the photo studio and red apple net, of course, with my upgrades! When my sims get a call about doing a photo shoot and I accept, it automatically sends them to the photo studio. Random sims, including those I created, are working there as well as in the red apple net office.

I created different households specifically for shady careers, dropped them in a house, gave them the job, then evicted and unfavorited them. I do see some of them at the photo studio and red apple net office in addition to random sims. If I don't like who is working there, I snatch their job away.
Hey, thanks, this is fantastic help!
My question for you is, without NPCC, how did you give your evicted householders the AEP and redapple jobs? lol, I guess I'm just a noob xD
So for the life of me, after placing the nocc photostudio venue for AEP, I could NOT find anywhere to click to assign a job or anything, with or wothout a household selected. That's my trouble.
In my game, it did assign people to work there... Just not sims I WANTED to work there. I have a few evicted and unfavorited households, too, but it used really odd sims that have been in my save forever and are actually in houses/lots, which I don't want.
How did you assign your evicted npcs to work at those places? Some ctrl+shift+c command? Is there something native to the game you did to accomplish that? And importantly, how did you take the jobs from the ones you didn't want???
Honestly if I can't get it figured, I'll probably use
To have a sim 'buy' it, then have them hire sims and set up uniforms etc... But I haven't yet tried that mod of hers and don't know how that'll handle if I reset them all to NPC status.
Otherwise, that might work for NPC strip clubs and employees too I guess ^.^

Last edited:

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
My male sim isn't standing to pee, Is there a setting I need to select?

does anyone have the better worlds mod of the sims plus?
Check the megafolder under Arnie. Where's the megafolder? The first page of this thread has the link.

--

For future questions by other people, check the megafolder first to see if it's there already. Where to check for updates of new cc/mods? Check the reddit - Link in the first page. Need cc support - you can try discord - Link in the first page. You can also check yiff.party. If nothing, try here.

GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
How to update Sims 4 without dlc? Do I only download the latest update or sequence wise install each update? Please answer

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
How to update Sims 4 without dlc? Do I only download the latest update or sequence wise install each update? Please answer
Not everyone will be quick to help. Just wait awhile, please. It's only been four hours+ since your last post. If you want possible quicker support, go to discord. People have said this before - This is not a reliable or even a support thread. But people do give support if they'd like to.

I'm gonna assume yours is pirated. Someone posted a link few pages before. You can check through the pages. Just go back a few pages until you find the instructions.

For updates -
You need to install each update - depend what your current update is. You need to install updates after that.

If not pirated, then just update through origin.

Does mods requre latest version with dlcs or it'll work with base game only?
Some mods require certain packs. You need to read the mods' pages. If it says base game compatible, then yes - just basegame is fine. Some modders give options for base game version or [Insert pack name] version. Bottom line, you need to read. It's impossible to say which mods just work with basegame if you don't check. As for version, if you want reliable up-to-date mods, then you need latest version of the game unless the modders say otherwise. Gotta read.

Lyons

Oct 7, 2018
Any leaks for the Full Patreon version of this?
Thanks in advance.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Any leaks for the Full Patreon version of this?
Thanks in advance.
I wouldn't hold my breath... With only 11 posts on LL, and two followers, it will be quite some time before anyone wants to spend money to leak that.

esmeexo

Oct 8, 2019

Check the megafolder under Arnie. Where's the megafolder? The first page of this thread has the link.

--

For future questions by other people, check the megafolder first to see if it's there already. Where to check for updates of new cc/mods? Check the reddit - Link in the first page. Need cc support - you can try discord - Link in the first page. You can also check yiff.party. If nothing, try here.
i actually checked the folder but i couldn’t find it i’m sorry lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes