Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Any leaks for the Full Patreon version of this? Thanks in advance.
I wouldn't hold my breath... With only 11 posts on LL, and two followers, it will be quite some time before anyone wants to spend money to leak that.
I uploaded to . Anyone with access to the MEGA can include this file there.
Honestly, I have seen better mods than this for FREE... It is OK but I am not impressed. Enjoy.

male presets and a slider which are not in the MEGA folder.

Last edited:

Lyons

Oct 7, 2018
Honestly, I have seen better mods than this for FREE... It is OK but I am not impressed. Enjoy.

Thank you so so so so so so sooooo much. <3
Sadly, I cannot extract the files because it's telling me the archive is corrupted.

Last edited:
Reactions: rev22x20
Apr 3, 2020
Hey, thanks, this is fantastic help!
My question for you is, without NPCC, how did you give your evicted householders the AEP and redapple jobs? lol, I guess I'm just a noob xD
So for the life of me, after placing the nocc photostudio venue for AEP, I could NOT find anywhere to click to assign a job or anything, with or wothout a household selected. That's my trouble.
In my game, it did assign people to work there... Just not sims I WANTED to work there. I have a few evicted and unfavorited households, too, but it used really odd sims that have been in my save forever and are actually in houses/lots, which I don't want.
How did you assign your evicted npcs to work at those places? Some ctrl+shift+c command? Is there something native to the game you did to accomplish that? And importantly, how did you take the jobs from the ones you didn't want???
Honestly if I can't get it figured, I'll probably use
To have a sim 'buy' it, then have them hire sims and set up uniforms etc... But I haven't yet tried that mod of hers and don't know how that'll handle if I reset them all to NPC status.
Otherwise, that might work for NPC strip clubs and employees too I guess ^.^
I normally have a least 1 uninhabited lot in at least one world. I build a small house with essentials like kitchen, bed, tv, bathroom and make sure I put a PC in it so I can access MCCC. I put essentials because I don't want any acting stupid dying while I'm working on them!

I place the household or sim I want to edit in it, quit jobs or give them the job I want them to have then evict them. I also tend to out condoms, bc and feminine hygiene stuff in their inventory too. After I evict them, I remove them from the my household tab so they go to not in world.

This is also how I hire specific sims too. I have them quit a job if they have one then go to the household that owns the business I want them to work for, hire them, evict them and move out of my households. You can hire a sim that already had a job so I make to I stick them in a house and have them quit so they are available. I do have MsLittleSam mod and used one of them to be able to hire specific sims at a restaurant I made.

I download townie groups or make 8 sim households specifically for stuff like this.

Apr 3, 2020
Hi guys! Is there a modder who creates custom active careers? I mean, someone other than Zerbu and ksuihuh
I would love to know too. I had those work from home careers of MTS4 NoelleBehr? but I'm not sure if they still work. I got the Kiara Sims Business owner career that has a work from home mod with it but my sim goes down the rabbit hole when time for work. It does pair nicely with owning a business.

I've been looking for more new careers like kshuihuh's Red Apple Net. I haven't used the Zerbu active career mod in awhile. I didn't see any new careers, just turned some game careers into active ones. Coolspear had some nice fixes to the dr and scientist active careers but the modder semi-retired and the Mods are obsolete.

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019

TRY AGAIN. I downloaded the files and they opened fine, moreover the MEGA was updated with the presets I shared today.
I can vouch for Lyons. That BNX BTTB file that he was looking for IS corrupted.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Does anybody have an idea? :unsure: (no matter of what action my sim does it appears somehow)
View attachment 703956
Hmm. What kind of interaction and with who? there are some past recorded issues on certain cases but it should be ok now days.

Before you try anything else though try move the entire mod folder, delete cache memory file and try to run the game. Interact once more as you were doing to check if your save still acts up on the same thing (do not save on that state though).

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Sadly, I cannot extract the files because it's telling me the archive is corrupted.
I re-downloaded from source and extracted with file-roller (Linux) and the archive extracted without issue. I have re-uploaded this new archive to . If you still have problems, you need better archive management software.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
If you're trying to open a 7zip file with winrar, or other unzipper that isn't 7zip, don't unless you're using the latest and greatest. 7zip is free so it's best to install that. I have run into this issue myself. Archive wasn't corrupted, I just didn't use the native program to open it.

Reactions: Cuckoo Kitty

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Can someone please post the change log for MCCC 7.3.0.1?
From what i found 7.3.0.1 is a pre release not a stable one. I doubt there is a changelog yet available. (At least i haven't found one on deadpool's sites or any other sites that they share the version in)

Lyons

Oct 7, 2018
Thought I was going crazy there lol...
I re-downloaded from source and extracted with file-roller (Linux) and the archive extracted without issue. I have re-uploaded this new archive to . If you still have problems, you need better archive management software.
If you're trying to open a 7zip file with winrar, or other unzipper that isn't 7zip, don't unless you're using the latest and greatest. 7zip is free so it's best to install that. I have run into this issue myself. Archive wasn't corrupted, I just didn't use the native program to open it.
I will keep that in mind for the future, thanks.

Allifectrum

Jun 7, 2020
Note: If you're a Mac user, you can also use The Unarchiver to safely unzip .7z files. I've downloaded Sims .7z mods on my Mac and haven't had any problems unzipping them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes