Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
If you need help it is recommended to go to the mod creators discord (or other sites). If you need a link for any discord, ask and someone will probably have it.
Oh that's what you're talking about. I thought you were talking about the Rebels' discord. I was so confused there for a minute.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
all the updated animations on the mega link? kind of sucks i have to wait 3 hours to download it. hate the stupid data limit. is there any other links other than the mega?
This is why the original DWP people left.

I feel like I have said this like a thousand times. I highly recommend (some other people will as well) not downloading the entire WW animations folder at once. Besides the fact that it will take you quite a bit to download them all (unless you have a strong internet connection, a "premium" MEGA account or download the MEGA sync) some have older animations, some are crappy animations (like seriously bad) and some are not updated anymore (either we don't have a kind donator or the creator is gone). Your mods folder will be a mess and you will regret it later.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I would have went with " "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" ". Meant this in a cheesy way

EDIT >>> Or maybe "Spread the butter and pass the corn" :)
My first instinct was Satisfaction as well - but then I noticed he/she said "albums" (not songs).

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Atrois 340 Pack!

M over F Climax! Beds
Footjob on Sidebed 01 Beds
Threesome Shower 03
Fisting on Floor
Roughbehind_Massage 3
Anal on Mirror Climax!
Oraljob on Mirror 02
Front Sex on Pool Climax!
The Hot Seat Vaginal 01 Sofas
Rough Blowjob Puke 02 Beds

Thank you for sharing. Not sure what's up with it, but the link just redirects to Mega mainpage to start an account without any download option for that file.

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
As for the rest of the recent posts, They beg. you all are starting to sound a little whiny. . Either way enough. Please...

Last edited:
Reactions: Peereezy

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
Have any of you all thought that these frequent requests are the greedy modders attempts to take down another sharing site? Or am I just getting paranoid? Think about it. Who stands to gain by causing division/strife on this site. Either way Have a glorious day.
Some t*mblr users have shared links and info to this place. Hence, the risen popularity.. especially when it's not labelled as abandoned anymore. I guess the best way is just to ignore the incessant requests to things that are already there so they can look for it themselves for once. (btw to future people, READ and CHECK first)

--

Simsmodelsimmer posted an update to the Realistic Reaction Mod 23/6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lickthismiff

Aug 25, 2019
So we are now not allowed to ask for links here?
Ask for links, but apply the tiniest bit of thought before you do. Check the mega for yourself and read the last few pages. Consider if the thing you want has actually been out long enough or would even warrant being leaked. We're all totally dependant on the kindness of strangers here so be a Blanche, not a Stanley.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
And now we interrupt the "beggar's banquet" with a well deserved expression of gratitude:

MANY THANKS to all who have made this community great; to the staff and moderators who facilitate this discussion and other outlets which share S4 content illegally locked behind paywalls. MANY THANKS to those who leak such content and/or provide support for the game which is often poorly given on official channels. These are all acts of love which is something this world is sorely lacking these days. When someone does something nice for you, it is always important to thank them or drop a like if you found their offering to be useful!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes