Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
*Updated* by Tonicmole: Bouncing Boobies & NEW Penis Bounce!! It covers the default male walk. Also, I'm keeping the penis bounce as its own separate file in case it ain't some folks jam.

BS Boobies:
Walking bounce:
Penis bounce:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I have a humble offering for those of you who enjoy the 'Luumia V5 Body hair' and the 'Simdulgence Male Gens''. Unfortunately, they do not look great together as there is hair overlap which is unsightly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have edited all body hair colors and fixed this problem. To use this fix you must remove your old 'Luumia V5 Body hair' mods and replace it with this one. All body hair colors have been merged into one package. This looks great with Simdulgence, Noir, CherryPie and other genital mods I have in my library. You can get your copy . Enjoy =D

Edit: It might be a good idea to DISABLE WickedWhims pubic hair on sims who are wearing Simdulgence gens to avoid discoloration at the base and the glans.

UPDATE: More body hair options are available HERE.

THERE IS NO SUPPORT ON THIS MOD, IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU, USE SOMETHING ELSE.

Last edited:

MissDarko

Jan 16, 2019
Hey, I haven't play in a while and now I have updated all the mods including Wicked Whimps and I saw an option saying ,, Sim HUB" where you can take a naked picture and post it online ( it's under wicked whimps menu).
It says that I need to have an account and make it on the computer but that option does not show up in game? Any ideas why? Also with ..it does not show up in game ( I tried removing all the other mods and CC and it still does not show up).

Can anyone help? Thanks!

MissDarko

Jan 16, 2019
There's an issue with one of the computers, where mod content won't show up. Have you tried switching it out for another one?
I didn't know that, thank you. I have tried with all the base game computers, looks like MCC is showing up on some of them, thanks so much! But SimHub option still does not show up on any of the computers. :cry:

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
Have any of you all thought that these frequent requests are the greedy modders attempts to take down another sharing site? Or am I just getting paranoid? Think about it. Who stands to gain by causing division/strife on this site. Either way Have a glorious day.
I hope you don't mind if I ask a question,I'm no legal expert on intellectual property laws,but aren't Sim modder patreon sites by definition in violation of EA's EUA? I mean they're using game assets to generate revenue which I'm pretty sure is illegal to begin with, so how are they able to request DCMA takedowns without EA becoming involved,which is the only legal entity technically within their rights to do so? I mean don't they have to show proof of ownership? I was always curious about game modder patreon sites using assets from conventional games and then complaining later that someone didn't pay for them. It just doesn't seem they legally have the right,even though it's their artistic input.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
I hope you don't mind if I ask a question,I'm no legal expert on intellectual property laws,but aren't Sim modder patreon sites by definition in violation of EA's EUA? I mean they're using game assets to generate revenue which I'm pretty sure is illegal to begin with, so how are they able to request DCMA takedowns without EA becoming involved,which is the only legal entity technically within their rights to do so? I mean don't they have to show proof of ownership? I was always curious about game modder patreon sites using assets from conventional games and then complaining later that someone didn't pay for them. It just doesn't seem they legally have the right,even though it's their artistic input.
Content that is locked behind Patreon is mainly made with Marvelous Designer, Blender/3DS Max or Sims 4 Studio from scratch. So technically they aren't using game assets. Back in the days leading up to TS4, when they agreed to the TOS, they also agreed and acknowledged that they were essentially signing away their creative rights to their content so it did go against agreement to charge for it.

When things started to get out of control with Patreon, people demanded EA to intervene. that creators were allowed to have content locked behind a paywall for a total of 2 to 3 weeks (which some creators tried to claim was fake/Photoshopped). After that grace period, they violate and EA hasn't said a word since then.

On-shore websites will comply to most DMCA claims whether they're false or not because they don't want to endure the headache and risk of having to go to court if the complainant tries to sue. Hence why most leaked content is hosted on off-shore websites that ignore DMCA take down requests.

It's a dumbass cycle.

Kox

Jun 18, 2019
Does anyone know where I can get Latex men's clothing? stuff similar to MYOBI's Strapped-up top and doesn't necessarily have to be naughty, thanks in advance!

PXLdust

Mar 2, 2020
29Jun2020 Patreon update-

The second stable pre-release for 7.3.0 (7.3.0.2) is now available. The primary thing added in this pre-release, which took me most of the week to get working in a stable way, is a new LastException HTML file that I log in the MCCC folder when the Sims 4 generates a Last Exception. This file contains a compilation of the information our support team usually has to ask for in one place to hopefully make it quicker and easier for them to see things causing issues in a player's game.
We've been seeing a lot more blank lastexception.txt messages from the base game and have been having to send more people to install BetterExceptions to get a valid message. This should help with some of that. Speaking of BE, like I say in the change log, these features are not intended to replace BE's functionality in any way. TMex has done a lot of hard work and his mod will always do much more than what I'm trying to do here. Users of his mod never have to worry about whether they should remove it or not. This is more for people that are not users of his mod so we can still get the details we need for support.
I still have some work to do with it next week, but hopefully it won't take the whole week for the rest! :)
The full changelog is found .
As usual with stable pre-releases, there is no localization yet for other languages. This is intentional as I often change strings or sometimes change my mind and delete strings I added in earlier pre-releases and add new ones. Trying to juggle all those changing strings in 17 different language tables isn't something I want to do.
As always, any errors or support questions should be reported to our support team on our Discord server. We do not do any support here in comments or in PM's. You will have to validate that you're not a bot for access to the different channels as detailed in the #server_info channel.
The support server has two channels dedicated to my Patreon subscribers in the Basic Tier or above. Being a subscriber of those tiers means that you will not have to validate yourself to get access to the channels to prove yourself a bot either, since that will happen automatically for you as a benefit.
The MCCC Discord server links are below:
- MCCC support questions only
- Last Exception or if you just don't know what the error is
NOTE: These channels are ONLY for MCCC/Sims 4/Sims 4 Mods support. If other topics are brought there, you may lose your priviledges for that support. Basically just saying, keep it on game issues and we'll be great! There are other channels for other topics. We just ask people to keep their topics in the channels they belong within. :)
Compatibility:
This has been tested to be working with (but does not require) GTW, OR, Get Together, Dine Out, City Life, Vampires, Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Jungle Adventures, Seasons, Get Famous, Strangeville, Island Living, Realm of Magic, University Living, Eco Living and the patch released June 10, 2020 - PC: 1.63.136.1010 / Mac: 1.63.136.1210. It will also work with anything after that Sims 4 update unless otherwise specified on Tumblr/Patreon posts I make after the update. Earlier Sims 4 versions may not be compatible so we often do not support anything below the specified version here!
The legacy version of Sims 4 will now, and forever, use MCCC version 6.6.0, which can be found here in Patreon on an earlier post and on my website.

lonewolfe7

May 2, 2018
I have a humble offering for those of you who enjoy the 'Luumia V5 Body hair' and the 'Simdulgence Male Gens''. Unfortunately, they do not look great together as there is hair overlap which is unsightly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have edited all body hair colors and fixed this problem. To use this fix you must remove your old 'Luumia V5 Body hair' mods and replace it with this one. All body hair colors have been merged into one package. This looks great with Simdulgence, Noir, CherryPie and other genital mods I have in my library. You can get your copy . Enjoy =D

Edit: It might be a good idea to DISABLE WickedWhims pubic hair on sims who are wearing Simdulgence gens to avoid discoloration at the base and the glans.
Good day to you I hope you are well, great job with the hair mod. Would you fanny taking a look at the other hair mod that Luumia does?

Link.

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
Content that is locked behind Patreon is mainly made with Marvelous Designer, Blender/3DS Max or Sims 4 Studio from scratch. So technically they aren't using game assets. Back in the days leading up to TS4, when they agreed to the TOS, they also agreed and acknowledged that they were essentially signing away their creative rights to their content so it did go against agreement to charge for it.

When things started to get out of control with Patreon, people demanded EA to intervene. that creators were allowed to have content locked behind a paywall for a total of 2 to 3 weeks (which some creators tried to claim was fake/Photoshopped). After that grace period, they violate and EA hasn't said a word since then.

On-shore websites will comply to most DMCA claims whether they're false or not because they don't want to endure the headache and risk of having to go to court if the complainant tries to sue. Hence why most leaked content is hosted on off-shore websites that ignore DMCA take down requests.

It's a dumbass cycle.
Thanks for explaining this rule, in which I was totally ignorant. I guess it's sort of like the situation Bethesda has with modders and FO4 and Skyrim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes