Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2019
No, I stuck to the 3$ tier for the leaks so I don't think I could before he was banned since those were in Expert Request which was 12$. I have no idea if anyone has them and I have no idea where he is now. Sorry.

Reactions: Maxwelllord

Lyons

Oct 7, 2018
*Updated* by Tonicmole: Bouncing Boobies & NEW Penis Bounce!! It covers the default male walk. Also, I'm keeping the penis bounce as its own separate file in case it ain't some folks jam.

BS Boobies:
Walking bounce:
Penis bounce:
The Penis bounce was unexpected but welcome nonetheless I guess... Thank you!

Jan 4, 2019
*Updated* by Tonicmole: Bouncing Boobies & NEW Penis Bounce!! It covers the default male walk. Also, I'm keeping the penis bounce as its own separate file in case it ain't some folks jam.

BS Boobies:
Walking bounce:
Penis bounce:
Can I see somewhere how does that penis bounce look before I put it in my game? like gif or something

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Hey, I haven't play in a while and now I have updated all the mods including Wicked Whimps and I saw an option saying ,, Sim HUB" where you can take a naked picture and post it online ( it's under wicked whimps menu).
It says that I need to have an account and make it on the computer but that option does not show up in game? Any ideas why? Also with ..it does not show up in game ( I tried removing all the other mods and CC and it still does not show up).

Can anyone help? Thanks!
You really need to go to the MCCC discord . This isn't a support forum.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Good day to you I hope you are well, great job with the hair mod. Would you fanny taking a look at the other hair mod that Luumia does?
Excellent idea. Making the V5+ compatible with Simdulgence does not appear to break compatibility with other characters as far as I can tell. As you see in the sample below, the glans is discolored due to placement of some pubic hair. This same anomaly occurs when the WW pubic hair module is turned ON for sims wearing these genitals.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tested this on human males and the merman character. I was pleased with the appearance of both.
Get the V5+ fixed file . As a bonus I also fixed XLD's Medium body hair . As mentioned previously, backup and remove your old file and replace it with these otherwise you will have conflicting mods.

Be advised, this took me a long time to do, I am not a professional, just a nincompoop who likes modding games in Linux. The only time I will make modifications such as this is when it is SOMETHING I WANT. I will be happy to share tips on how I mod existing packages but I am NOT here to fix everyone's packages. In other words, I love sharing but I do not do requests! Peace and Love everyone!

THERE IS NO SUPPORT ON THIS MOD, IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU, USE SOMETHING ELSE.

Last edited:

lonewolfe7

May 2, 2018
Excellent idea. Making the V5+ compatible with Simdulgence does not appear to break compatibility with other characters as far as I can tell. As you see in the sample below, the glans is discolored due to placement of some pubic hair. This same anomaly occurs when the WW pubic hair module is turned ON for sims wearing these genitals.
I tested this on human males and the merman character. I was pleased with the appearance of both.
Get the V5+ fixed file . As a bonus I also fixed XLD's Medium body hair . As mentioned previously, backup and remove your old file and replace it with these otherwise you will have conflicting mods.

Be advised, this took me a long time to do, I am not a professional, just a nincompoop who likes modding games in Linux. The only time I will make modifications such as this is when it is SOMETHING I WANT. I will be happy to share tips on how I mod existing packages but I am NOT here to fix everyone's packages. In other words, I love sharing but I do not do requests! Peace and Love everyone!

It's looking great, thanks for you time and the share. I may take you up on the offer of learning. May your day been a grand one.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Hey, I haven't play in a while and now I have updated all the mods including Wicked Whimps and I saw an option saying ,, Sim HUB" where you can take a naked picture and post it online ( it's under wicked whimps menu).
It says that I need to have an account and make it on the computer but that option does not show up in game? Any ideas why? Also with ..it does not show up in game ( I tried removing all the other mods and CC and it still does not show up).

Can anyone help? Thanks!
As mentioned, if you are having issues with MCCC, you should seek out their Discord for help. You may have a mod that affects all computers. Also, be sure to not have your .ts4script files too deep in a folder structure. Regarding the Simhub, that's done via the WickedWhims menu, by clicking on a computer. There should be an option to create an account. Then, during sexy time or while nude, you can click on your Sim, select WickedWhims, Simhub, Take photo... or something along those lines. After that, the picture will be in your Sim's inventory. In there, you click the photo, then the Simhub menu to upload to publicly or privately. Hope this helps.

Oh... and this:

MissDarko Don't tell them you pirate the game (if you do) or that you use the patreon (pirated) version of MCCC!! they will block you and not help you.
If you are using the leaks... and you aren't a paying customer... they won't help.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
As mentioned, if you are having issues with MCCC, you should seek out their Discord for help. You may have a mod that affects all computers. Also, be sure to not have your .ts4script files too deep in a folder structure. Regarding the Simhub, that's done via the WickedWhims menu, by clicking on a computer. There should be an option to create an account. Then, during sexy time or while nude, you can click on your Sim, select WickedWhims, Simhub, Take photo... or something along those lines. After that, the picture will be in your Sim's inventory. In there, you click the photo, then the Simhub menu to upload to publicly or privately. Hope this helps.

Oh... and this:

If you are using the leaks... and you aren't a paying customer... they won't help.
Not to mention, if you have ANYTHING by Colonel Nutty, they will ban you.. lol.

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
I have a humble offering for those of you who enjoy the 'Luumia V5 Body hair' and the 'Simdulgence Male Gens''. Unfortunately, they do not look great together as there is hair overlap which is unsightly.
I have edited all body hair colors and fixed this problem. To use this fix you must remove your old 'Luumia V5 Body hair' mods and replace it with this one. All body hair colors have been merged into one package. This looks great with Simdulgence, Noir, CherryPie and other genital mods I have in my library. You can get your copy . Enjoy =D

Edit: It might be a good idea to DISABLE WickedWhims pubic hair on sims who are wearing Simdulgence gens to avoid discoloration at the base and the glans.
You are so, SO awesome! I've just been pretending that they were born with some penile-related birth defect :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes