Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
The problem i have here seems to be because of the UI Cheats Extension. Lot of people is having the same issue since the Eco Lifestyle patch. Does anyone have an older version than v1.17.0, or does any of you guys know how can i fix it?
Do you by any chance using clean ui mod from twistedmex or anything similliar? Asking because i tried some and had problems like this before. (latest version from twistedmex works fine for me now though)

qtpie5006

Dec 24, 2018
Okay so a lot of creators are makin these nsfw half naked clothes (myobi, lynx etc).... can they be used usefully with ww? like do you set the half naked outfit as underwear so they wear it while they do the do?

qtpie5006

Dec 24, 2018
Sharing some ebony sims! <3
**just tray files rn, mega is takin forever to load the cc zips... cause theyre huge lol
View attachment 704960
penny pizzazz -

View attachment 704961
occult (spellcaster & vampire) -

i am sorry, im so late! I dropped the ball on these entirely and deleted the folder I had set aside with all their cc :( I'll make some newer ones with slightly less CC for you guys!

Oct 13, 2018
Hey all! Brazen Lotus has some really neat new planters out on their Patreon, but only on their highest tier the 'WIP Access' tier which is 5 bucks a month. I know it's a long shot, but is anyone on their at that level that would be willing to share the planters? If not, I'll just have to wait for whenever they decide to finish/release them to the public :) But I thought it would be worth a shot to ask.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Hey all! Brazen Lotus has some really neat new planters out on their Patreon, but only on their highest tier the 'WIP Access' tier which is 5 bucks a month. I know it's a long shot, but is anyone on their at that level that would be willing to share the planters? If not, I'll just have to wait for whenever they decide to finish/release them to the public :) But I thought it would be worth a shot to ask.
Not sure if it's updated but his stuff was on yiff so it worth a try to see if it's up there.

Jan 17, 2020
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE HUMAN STUPIDITY!

If you pirate a game or use leaks, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN! Learn how to use a computer, LEARN HOW to use the software you nicked a copy of! USE GOOGLE. Throwing mods into the game willy-nilly without reading the documentation first is EXTREMELY DUMB! I can assure you I have done that myself and ended up paying the price. Running your sims game smoothly is as Easy as 1-2-3! Pay very close attention and you will go very far.

If you can learn from your mistakes, you are smart but if you learn from SOMEONE ELSE'S mistakes, you are a genius!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  1. ORGANIZE THAT CESSPOOL YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CALL A 'MOD FOLDER' - categorize each cc you collect - script mods should be no more than 1 folder deep. I enclosed a screenshot of my mod folder to give you an idea. When you organize your stuff it makes finding bad mods easier to locate.
  2. READ THE BLOODY MANUAL - someone took the time to write documentation, do not insult their intelligence by ignoring it! People are sick of answering stupid questions which are already answered in the documentation. PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to the game version required by the MOD. Be aware that some mods may conflict with others. USE YOUR BRAIN because we are unable to use it for you!
  3. KEEP YOUR GAME UPDATED - KEEP YOUR MODS UPDATED - If you want your game to perform optimally, you should keep it's content up to date.... ESPECIALLY SCRIPT MODS. If you did step two, and you are getting errors, then might help you to find the culprit. Alternatively, you can try the 50/50 method of rooting out problems with CC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bonus - For those who are REALLY DENSE
The MEGA folder is a software repository, not a support desk. Just because something is in the MEGA folder DOES NOT mean it is compatible with your game and it DOES NOT mean it is the latest version, ARE YOU BRAIN DEAD? Do some research before coming here with your idiotic queries! Visit the developer's website for the latest version info and readme files. Fortune favors those who are willing to put in some effort! I know most people on here have better things to do than to babysit those who are extremely lazy!

Feel free to point people to this post when you encounter questions regarding script based CC. This is stuff EVERYONE should know when playing The Sims 4 with mods.

Hey my friend. I followed your post and made this with my Mods folder:

1.jpg

But i'd like to know, what do you have in Maps, Presets, Props, Sliders and Work?. Sorry if it's a dumb question, but I'm not exactly very smart when it comes to this kind of things. I still try to learn everyday on my own. OP is not very intuitive when it comes to learn what every mod does.

Also, is Slice of Life any good? And last but not least. What does this .package does? '!DaLeMoNHeaD_Merged_VenuesList' I can't find anything on Google.

Reactions: PXLdust

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
What do you have in Maps, Presets, Props, Sliders and Work?
SMH, I have .package files in them. The Work directory is where I edit mods in sims4studio.
Sorry if it's a dumb question, but I'm not exactly very smart when it comes to this kind of things.
That is WHY I wrote that guide, you DO NOT learn if you do not do the research and make a few mistakes from time to time. I am always breaking things and I try my best to learn from OTHER PEOPLE'S mistakes.
Also, is Slice of Life any good?
How the hell would I know? Do I have 'Sims 4 support desk' tattooed on my forehead? Why don't you search Youtube for a REVIEW!? I am pretty sure someone has comments on it, probably better than asking about it in here...
And last but not least. What does this .package does? '!DaLeMoNHeaD_Merged_VenuesList' I can't find anything on Google.
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT A MOD DOES, DO NOT USE IT! The fact that you did not find it on Google should set off some RED FLAGS... Refine your search, I am sure something might come up for it... I do not use ANY of the mods you mentioned and I do not have time to research them for you! Exercise that space between your ears and you will eventually be enlightened.

Have a magnificent day! PEACE!

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
And last but not least. What does this .package does? '!DaLeMoNHeaD_Merged_VenuesList' I can't find anything on Google.
Hey, that's used to merge custom venues from various mods into the default list that comes with the game. Keep it if you want but it's not required. Also, side note, It's okay to ask questions if you don't understand something but search around either here or on google before doing so. It might've already been answered.

Last edited:

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
The problem i have here seems to be because of the UI Cheats Extension. Lot of people is having the same issue since the Eco Lifestyle patch. Does anyone have an older version than v1.17.0, or does any of you guys know how can i fix it?
I have the latest version of UI Cheats Extension, the latest patch and Eco Lifestyle and I haven't had any problems with it.
You probably have either an updated version of UI Cheats, your game is out of date or any other mod that modifies the UI is out of date. Take anything you have related to UI and see if the problem fixes itself. If it doesn't, check if those mods have been updated and aren't broken, if so update them and then put them back. If the problem continues, it might be something else or the UI mods are conflicting with each other or any other mod you might have. Check any mod you have that adds custom foods/drinks as well, if you have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes