Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

modella

Nov 14, 2019
Okay so a lot of creators are makin these nsfw half naked clothes (myobi, lynx etc).... can they be used usefully with ww? like do you set the half naked outfit as underwear so they wear it while they do the do?
I'm not sure about setting it as underwear (I haven't tried that yet but it should work) but you can definitely use half naked clothes with WW. I think you have to have testing cheats enabled in order to do this, but when you shift click on the sim it will bring up a pie menu. Select WW within the menu and there will be an option that says "Disable Undressing" or something like that. When your sims have sex, they won't undress and they stay in their scantily clad clothing.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Hey my friend. I followed your post and made this with my Mods folder:

View attachment 712313

But i'd like to know, what do you have in Maps, Presets, Props, Sliders and Work?. Sorry if it's a dumb question, but I'm not exactly very smart when it comes to this kind of things. I still try to learn everyday on my own. OP is not very intuitive when it comes to learn what every mod does.

Also, is Slice of Life any good? And last but not least. What does this .package does? '!DaLeMoNHeaD_Merged_VenuesList' I can't find anything on Google.
Yeah that's the idea.

If you have a lot of CC - as I do - then instead of dumping all in one folder called CC, I suggest breaking it out into about 8 or so:

Eyes
Hair
MakeUp
Clothes
Shoes
Skin-Details
Build Objects
Tattoos
Accessories
PreSets - Sliders

*(Note - don't put these folders inside the CC folder, they should all be the same step as the WW and others you have. Do not go into two levels inside Mods folder - maximum one step.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I'm not sure about setting it as underwear (I haven't tried that yet but it should work) but you can definitely use half naked clothes with WW. I think you have to have testing cheats enabled in order to do this, but when you shift click on the sim it will bring up a pie menu. Select WW within the menu and there will be an option that says "Disable Undressing" or something like that. When your sims have sex, they won't undress and they stay in their scantily clad clothing.
Setting the half-naked (NSFW) version as the underwear on the mannequin UNDER the normal version of the outfit works perfectly. you can then keep all the same accessories, nylons, etc, also as underwear.

Then just be sure you have your WW settings to include underwear (there's a reward trait "no underwear" that if taken, it eliminates this option).

Otherwise you have to "Disable undressing" and then manually change the outfit to the option of the NSFW. The previous version as underwear is more autonomous and easier IMO.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Also, is Slice of Life any good? And last but not least. What does this .package does? '!DaLeMoNHeaD_Merged_VenuesList' I can't find anything on Google.
Meh. Its not epic. It add a little extra....."reality" to the mix. Such as acne, and menstual cycle and more elaborate illness/recovery system than base game. There's also a personality aspect.

For me personally, it hasn't added a lot of greatness to my game. WW already has a personality system and a menstrual cycle that I use. The acne and illness is a little annoying at times but no more than the base system of sims getting ill - so it just add a little more flavor to it I guess.

Finally there's a feature where you get texts from loved ones all the time asking you questions. In theory this is kinda cool to add a little flavor text - but after a bit it gets tiring. Answer yes to get friendship points, answer no to lose friendship points.

The one feature that I really like is the idea that your friends/family not in your household will reach out and want to spend time with you all the time - which adds a nice touch of reality, then you go into a rabbit hole for an hour or so when you're off to visit them.

like all things to each their own. It so far has not given me any troubles so it's fairly stable I think - which is good. but I'm pretty sure I can safely remove it and not feel like i'm missing it - but i can include it and not feel like its detracting either.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
I have a humble offering for those of you who enjoy the 'Luumia V5 Body hair' and the 'Simdulgence Male Gens''. Unfortunately, they do not look great together as there is hair overlap which is unsightly.
Would be awesome if you could do this for the V5+ version which looks much better than V5. I might do it myself if I get some time this weekend.

kairma

Jun 10, 2020
Hey do you know what make female legs moving/glitch while some WW animations ? i hadn't this before

Last edited:

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
I’ll include a note in the folder on what DaLeMoNHeaDs venue list is and what it does. If there’s anything else that’s confusing or things that should be improved I’m always open to suggestions please feel free to let me know how the MEGA can best be organized to serve y’all.

sidenote we do not currently have leakers for MissMe, Cherry Pie and Simtasia if any of you are interested in joining the dark side feel free to reach out.

second sidenote I would once again encourage any of you pledging to any patreon creators/fulfilling requests here to reach out. Our primary focus is WW and related mods, but with the loss of dwp we’re open to most creators (with some exceptions) and it benefits the whole community with it easily downloadable instead of searching through this massive thread.

If you do reach out it’s 5am for me so expect a long wait :3.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
If there’s anything else that’s confusing or things that should be improved I’m always open to suggestions...
It might be a good idea to include a README file inside the MEGA folder. It is clear that people are not reading the spoilers on the OP. They need to be aware that mods in the repository are not necessarily up to date (or compatible with the latest game version) and they are responsible for knowing what the mod actually does before downloading it.

catoorloo

Dec 27, 2017
hello guys!
Do you know any program or way to spot the orphan recolors in mods folder? Somehow, I have some building stuff in which the mesh is missing and I wonder if there's an easy way to spot them. any suggestions are more than welcome!! thanks!

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
hello guys!
Do you know any program or way to spot the orphan recolors in mods folder? Somehow, I have some building stuff in which the mesh is missing and I wonder if there's an easy way to spot them. any suggestions are more than welcome!! thanks!
Try searching for tray importer. Make a sim wearing only mods with missing mesh. You can also save an empty lot with missing meshes as well. Tray Importer will tell you what those mods are so you can delete them or FIND out what their requirements are so they will display properly.

I will add this snippet to my 'CC rant/guide sheet' LOL

Last edited:

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
I found out what made female legs twitching. do not use this mod B.C breast or B.C butt
IIRC those are very old and obsolete mods anyway. They would cause all sorts of other issues with my sims' appearance and behavior in WW animations.

Oct 25, 2018

It's free to get there and all exlusive content from missme will be released after a month so please stop been persistant and search the web for once ..

Hi guy... calm down o_O:oops: kkk, this is the first time I ask about something like this, I’m always researching on the web before, and I always try to help others with their doubts :unsure:.

Reactions: MeowBun
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes