Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
*Updated* by Tonicmole: Bouncing Boobies & NEW Penis Bounce!! It covers the default male walk. Also, I'm keeping the penis bounce as its own separate file in case it ain't some folks jam.

BS Boobies:
Walking bounce:
Penis bounce:
Thank you for sharing. Do you have the changelog as well?

Reactions: MatomiB

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE HUMAN STUPIDITY!

If you pirate this game or use leaked CC, you will not get support from official channels. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN! Throwing mods into the game willy-nilly without reading the documentation is EXTREMELY DUMB! You can break your game or worse! I am guilty of doing this same exact thing. Instead of asking stupid questions on a forum, I did some research and this document is a compilation of my experiences with custom content.

If you can learn from your mistakes, you are smart but if you learn from SOMEONE ELSE'S mistakes, you are a genius!

Running your Sims 4 game smoothly is as Easy as 1-2-3! Pay close attention and you will go far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  1. ORGANIZE THAT CESSPOOL - YOUR 'MOD FOLDER' - Categorize each CC you collect - script mods should be no more than 1 folder deep. I enclosed a screenshot of my mod folder to give you an idea. Be creative, use your own naming conventions. When you organize your stuff it makes finding bad mods easier. If you do not know what a mod does, do not use it until you know for certain what kind of functions it adds or removes from your game. A 'temp' or 'work' directory can be used to test newly installed mods before you categorize them. I test new mods one at a time to make sure nothing is broken before I categorize them.
  2. READ THE BLOODY MANUAL - Someone took the time to write documentation, do not insult their intelligence by ignoring it! People are sick of answering stupid questions which are already covered in the user guide. PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to the game version required by the MOD. Be aware that some mods may conflict with others, this will also be defined in official MOD literature. Your user experience is YOUR responsibility... READ, LEARN and ENJOY!
  3. KEEP YOUR GAME AND MODS UPDATED - If you want your game to perform optimally, you should keep it's content up to date.... ESPECIALLY SCRIPT MODS. If you did step two, and you are getting errors, then might help you to find the culprit. Alternatively, you can try the 50/50 method of rooting out problems with CC, this is especially true after an EA upgrade. I can safely say that 99.5% of problems can be solved with this method.
Community Donated Content:
There is now a ' ' in the MEGA folder. Comply with it... OR ELSE!

The folder is a software repository, not a support desk. Just because something is in the MEGA folder DOES NOT mean it is compatible with your game and it DOES NOT mean it is the latest version. What IT DOES mean is that you must do some research before coming here with your questions! Visit the developer's website for the latest version info and readme files. With a little effort, you will have the answer you were looking for in less time than waiting on a snarky forum response! Rest assured you WILL get abrasive replies from people if you ask dumb questions or make complaints of any kind. Don't bother asking about " ". That content is deprecated. No support & no documentation. Use at your own peril... I suppose clothing and hair might be OK but I would avoid script mods at all costs.

This is stuff EVERYONE should know when playing The Sims 4 with mods. Feel free to point people to this post when you encounter questions regarding Custom Content.

Last edited:

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE HUMAN STUPIDITY!

If you pirate a game or use leaks, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN! Learn how to use a computer, LEARN HOW to use the software you nicked a copy of! USE GOOGLE. Throwing mods into the game willy-nilly without reading the documentation first is EXTREMELY DUMB! I can assure you I have done that myself and ended up paying the price. Running your sims game smoothly is as Easy as 1-2-3! Pay very close attention and you will go very far.

If you can learn from your mistakes, you are smart but if you learn from SOMEONE ELSE'S mistakes, you are a genius!
  1. ORGANIZE THAT CESSPOOL YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CALL A 'MOD FOLDER' - categorize each cc you collect - script mods should be no more than 1 folder deep. I enclosed a screenshot of my mod folder to give you an idea. When you organize your stuff it makes finding bad mods easier to locate.
  2. READ THE BLOODY MANUAL - someone took the time to write documentation, don't insult their intelligence by ignoring it! People are sick of answering stupid questions which are already answered in the documentation. PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to the game version required by the MOD. Be aware that some mods may conflict with others. USE YOUR BRAIN because we are unable to use it for you!
  3. KEEP YOUR GAME UPDATED - KEEP YOUR MODS UPDATED - If you want your game to perform optimally, you should keep it's content up to date.... ESPECIALLY SCRIPT MODS. If you did step two, and you are getting errors, then might help you to find the culprit. Alternatively, you can try the 50/50 method of rooting out problems with CC.

Feel free to point people to this post when you encounter questions regarding script based CC. This is stuff EVERYONE should know when playing The Sims 4 with mods.
This definitely should be plastered on every page, because I'm sure every person with a brain on this thread is tired of getting the same bullshit questions, it's so easy to just read.

Jan 17, 2020
1.jpg 2.jpg

Anybody knows what is causing this?

BTW: I tried everything mentioned above me, but its pretty difficult to know what every mod does because the game folder in op comes without any description of it. Im willing to share a screenshot of my Mods folder if someone is willing to help a poor fella like me.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
Hello! I'm looking for MALE BODY 6V by Magic-bot~ Does anyone here have the files? thanks for the hard work, I wish I had something to offer but I don't ;;

It is available at Lovers Lab for public download and an update on the feet, if you also use those.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
View attachment 711788 View attachment 711789

BTW: I tried everything mentioned above me, but its pretty difficult to know what every mod does because the game folder in op comes without any description of it. Im willing to share a screenshot of my Mods folder if someone is willing to help a poor fella like me.
Try the 50/50 method (I remember doing this for MacOS extensions... I may be old) mentioned above.

Jan 17, 2020
View attachment 711788 View attachment 711789

The problem i have here seems to be because of the UI Cheats Extension. Lot of people is having the same issue since the Eco Lifestyle patch. Does anyone have an older version than v1.17.0, or does any of you guys know how can i fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes