Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Hi guy... calm down o_O:oops: kkk, this is the first time I ask about something like this, I’m always researching on the web before, and I always try to help others with their doubts :unsure:.
Mmmm realy guy???.... I am always calm. you did post twice after another person (or your alt don't really know or care) asked the same thing and it was in an easy place to search for, no? Soooo.. I stand about what i said you should stop be percistand and you need to search properly before act like that.

Hate me if you must but i'm sure you do understand what i'm telling you after what we all see and hear the last few days. Peace :V

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Does anyone have the melunn mods. Like social life and adult life?
Unlike other mod creators who lock content perpetually behind a paywall, It appears will become publicly available in a few more days. It is only $1 USD for early access. I noticed the older posts on her patreon are all unlocked. Got to love it when I do see a developer who is not greedy and complies with the EA terms of use.

kairma

Jun 10, 2020
does anyone have the 80 set from soulsistersims. can't found on

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
It might be a good idea to include a README file inside the MEGA folder. It is clear that people are not reading the spoilers on the OP. They need to be aware that mods in the repository are not necessarily up to date (or compatible with the latest game version) and they are responsible for knowing what the mod actually does before downloading it.
this is doable thank you for the suggestion, I’ll get started on it!

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Guys, how to enable global incest and global jealous with whickedwhims?
Is there other mods?
If you're using the Patreon (i.e. latest) version, put in your mods folder to enable incest. For Jealousy, I think it's in the Cheats menu somewhere.

Reactions: BobaFATT

asdfghjko4

Jun 30, 2020
Hi guys, does anyone have the stellar set from aggressive kitty and ANY vertseta's content? i know she posts it on a private vk group but cant get in, ty in advance

Oct 25, 2018
Hey guys... Do any friends know what hair and shirt these CCs are? I've tried a lot but until today I haven't found it, it's a towniemakeover version of Elisa Pancake, very very perfect. If anyone has the Sim it would also be great ☺

IMG_20200702_005052.jpg

RandomCrsz

Dec 14, 2017
vaguinhoguardian You can find the hair it's called simpliciaty_privatehairjuly2019 near the bottom of the page. As for the top It looks familiar but can't remember who it's by. You can ask on the rebel's discord, there's an invite to it on the first page. Just ask in the WCIF server and make sure to read up on the rules first. They've had problems in the past because of salty CC creators :rolleyes:.

Edit: If you can for future reasons, try to add the photos in a spoiler :)

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2018
vaguinhoguardian You can find the hair it's called simpliciaty_privatehairjuly2019 near the bottom of the page. As for the top It looks familiar but can't remember who it's by. You can ask on the rebel's discord, there's an invite to it on the first page. Just ask in the WCIF server and make sure to read up on the rules first. They've had problems in the past because of salty CC creators :rolleyes:.

Edit: If you can for future reasons, try to add the photos in a spoiler :)
Hey... Tks so much guy! as for the top I think I just found it. Tks for the tip about the image as a spoiler, sorry about that (y)(y)(y);)

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Try searching for tray importer. Make a sim wearing only mods with missing mesh. You can also save an empty lot with missing meshes as well. Tray Importer will tell you what those mods are so you can delete them or FIND out what their requirements are so they will display properly.

I will add this snippet to my 'CC rant/guide sheet' LOL

I too have about 4 CC orphaned mods (out of about 2500 CC items - so It's a real PITA to figure out what they are or which files they are).
I too would love an easier way to figure out what those items are.

I appreciate you making a suggestion.
I looked up tray importer as you suggested. I'm either a) looking at the wrong tray importer file, b) it isn't advertising this ability to do this, or c) you mentioned the wrong app perhaps?

This is what it says on the Tray Importer site:
This application allows you to upload or download some Sims 4 Content (houses, lots, Sims or rooms) from/into your library.
It will also allow you to promote your creations not only in your own gallery but also on blogs, websites or even on the site Luniversims !
And even better... it allows to change the pictures of your creations !

I'm just looking for some clarification before I do something (wrong). Thank you for your help regardless.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I'm just looking for some clarification before I do something (wrong).
Rest assured, I did not give any misinformation. The 'tray importer' lists all of your households and lots, choose one and press the CC tab. It will tell you what content is used. Use this knowledge to make a new household which is wearing ONLY DAMAGED GOODS and save it. You can either delete or find out what those mods need to display properly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is doable thank you for the suggestion, I’ll get started on it!
Excellent work! The in the MEGA folder explains things very well and hopefully it will reduce the number of support queries we will see here. I like that it is on the top of the list, even so... we will still get simpletons who will ignore the documentation and then have the audacity to complain that their game is broken. This is where the SUPPORT post will come in handy LOL.

Last edited:

catoorloo

Dec 27, 2017
wow, didn't know that option! thanks a lot!
for all stuff in Create-a-Sim it's a great tool, but for objects and building things, I still need something else.. but thanks for the tip!

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
KsuihuhToday at 11:28 AM
Everyone Hi, guys! Patreon version of WickedWhims has just been updated. Turbodriver updated the whole Satisfaction buffs system which is very cool, but it will probably mess up AEP's recording home video features. It shouldn't be anything very critical or game breaking, it just probably doesn't work. So be careful and report any bugs. I will need a day or two to test, fix and update recording interactions for AEP.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
KsuihuhToday at 11:28 AM
Everyone Hi, guys! Patreon version of WickedWhims has just been updated. Turbodriver updated the whole Satisfaction buffs system which is very cool, but it will probably mess up AEP's recording home video features. It shouldn't be anything very critical or game breaking, it just probably doesn't work. So be careful and report any bugs. I will need a day or two to test, fix and update recording interactions for AEP.
WickedWhims Was updated twice today in fact... perhaps more updates coming. New skill system added, bound to cause some issues.

Last edited:

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
Excellent work! The in the MEGA folder explains things very well and hopefully it will reduce the number of support queries we will see here. I like that it is on the top of the list, even so... we will still get simpletons who will ignore the documentation and then have the audacity to complain that their game is broken. This is where the SUPPORT post will come in handy LOL.
Thank you! I hope it does help alleviate the excessive support requests that I've seen in here!

I'm considering make a few more guide additions to that folder, would you mind if I had your support post in there as well?

WickedWhims Was updated twice today in fact... perhaps more updates coming. New skill system added, bound to cause some issues.
THIS. I said it on the reddit, but to repeat it here: new Wicked Whims features typically have multiple hot patches. Expect several in the coming days and please bare with me if it takes me a couple hours to get to it, as I keep vampire hours these days. :p

Nisa's mod will also need a hot patch, I'll upload whenever it's posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes