Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Did you scroll down and look at some of the sims? I mean, they look like something you'd see when the lights are turned on in a club and you've had 12 drinks to many already. Sims that look like that in my game get shot in the head, on site.
I was thinking the same thing. People are paying to use these gutter gals in their game? Oh well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I suppose they would be great for some gang related scenario!
can anyone help get the contents from
Maybe YOU CAN. Did you notice that this Patreon only has 16 supporters? Less supporters means less of a chance there is a leak. I for one am not interested in pre-made sims, especially when I know I can do better!
I will never understand why anyone would pay someone for custom sims, it's not like it takes skill to create a sim and the same goes for custom lots. Even $1 is to much.
I can make nice sims but I am completely worthless at making new lots, the builder interface is known to be extremely clunky and not very intuitive at all. I even have a hard time editing existing builds. BTW I use build mode all the time and I do not give up easily. I have watched several builder videos, it is just that I find the experience aggravating at times. I have to admire the talents of some people who can make marvelous looking buildings.
yiff.party is going bankrupt :eek:?!
What a bunch of crybabies! They did not make their goal so they shut off access to their site. I can tell you as a webmaster myself, it does not cost me $250 a month to host a web server. Either they are being raked over the HOT COALS or the webmaster of the site is being greedy. I've said this before and I will say it again... Never underestimate human stupidity.

UPDATE: It looks like the site is operational again so maybe the "HOSTAGE page" they had up this morning served it's purpose...

Last edited:
Reactions: vaguinhoguardian

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Shockingly, his mod's aren't high quality.
Multiple updates a day to fix whatever they broke the last time, and way more bluster than quality. I still don't know what the newest mod does. One generic sentence, followed by pages of disclaimers. Nope.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
WTF is that doll feature? Is that an actual kink? I was hoping for more updates to SimHub (streaming/cam work, amateur films) but this came out of nowhere... the doll skin is actually kind of creepy looking to me...
It's a little bit out there to be honest. You get a vase, you admire it, then it turns your sim into a porcelain sex doll. Big problem is, it changes your sim to look exactly like the doll from the vase. It wouldn't be so bad it your sim kept their looks, but that's not the case. So if you have two females in your house who decide to be dolls, they will look identical.. blah... Nisa's slave feature is far more useful than this. If I wanted clones, I wouldn't need a porcelain vase to create them. Useless feature in it's current form.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
The reason why they stopped providing support is because time and time again people would go into MCCC's discord and complain about their game not working and 9/10 it would be bc they had a CN mod. Shockingly, his mod's aren't high quality. You can use whatever mods you want, but if people don't want to go in and fix rape and bestiality mods for you, that's their right. Take it up with CN, ask him to set up a discord.
That wasn't the reason... it was in general ass-holiness that had them temporarily shut it down. At any rate, it's back in business.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
I can make nice sims but I am completely worthless at making new lots, the builder interface is known to be extremely clunky and not very intuitive at all. I even have a hard time editing existing builds. BTW I use build mode all the time and I do not give up easily. I have watched several builder videos, it is just that I find the experience aggravating at times. I have to admire the talents of some people who can make marvelous looking buildings.
Yeah building is a lot more difficult and takes a lot of time and practice to become proficient, it took me quite a while before I could build something that even resembled a proper looking residential house but now I can whip them up pretty easily. Still I would never pay money for one.

Never underestimate human stupidity
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"

• Love
Reactions: Cuckoo Kitty
Jul 14, 2019
The reason why they stopped providing support is because time and time again people would go into MCCC's discord and complain about their game not working and 9/10 it would be bc they had a CN mod. Shockingly, his mod's aren't high quality. You can use whatever mods you want, but if people don't want to go in and fix rape and bestiality mods for you, that's their right. Take it up with CN, ask him to set up a discord.
Oh yes, they don't have to fix anything that they didn't do. I just find hilarius the fact that they ban you for it, when they can just say "we can't give support to those who use CN mods." I find it agressive and unnecesary to "ban" people for using some mods, or at least, that's what they make u understand when you read their rules. Thanks for explaining to me the reason!

Wahnfriedus

Jun 27, 2020
That's why (at this stage in my Simming) I almost always download a pre-made and then modify the hell out of it. I've designed some good ROOMS, but I'm not ready for building a house from scratch... yet ;)

Yeah building is a lot more difficult and takes a lot of time and practice to become proficient, it took me quite a while before I could build something that even resembled a proper looking residential house but now I can whip them up pretty easily. Still I would never pay money for one.

Last edited:
Reactions: WickedWitch55

Herrer4

Jun 6, 2018
Heh, I find it funny because I'm quite the opposite.

Pretty much from the beginning I could whip up some pretty decent lots (but detailing is still hell, blending the grass textures to gets pretty tiring), but by god my sims 4 come out plain and I've got absolutely no patience to properly put the time to make them look good.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I will never understand why anyone would pay someone for custom sims, it's not like it takes skill to create a sim and the same goes for custom lots. Even $1 is to much.
Its my belief that mostly comes down to patience and/or laziness. You're not just paying for the design/sliding/selections of a whole Sim; you're paying a to have someone take the time and knowhow to find all the needed appropriate mods that change CAS and download them - then provide them all in a bundle to the payee.

It comes down to what is your time worth? Some pay to have their lawns mowed or car washed or house cleaned by others cuz they don't feel it's a good use of their time and energy and would rather pay someone else to do it. (Obviously some cannot do these due to physical limitations - but that's not who I'm talking about right now). Some players really only want to play live-mode and don't care to create.

I enjoy both - fairly equally.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I was going to pledge to upload them to yiff.party but €100 ($112) made me close the tab instantly. I honestly don't think I can take someone asking for that much seriously, omg.
It appears that to get all the content is only €6. The 100 tier is to get a custom made sim each month.

Reactions: Cove Holden

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Anyone know if theres a setting for nisas prostitution mode to only allow males to call female whores ?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I don't know if this is a weird question or something but why the fuck does this use MEGA? I can't even download everything because MEGA has these stupid limitations.
It is clear that you did not bother to read the at the top of the folder. You would then know it is not necessary to download everything, only what you need! You will not get any sympathy from us for your ignorance, wait or buy a premium account.

KazumaSato

Jul 29, 2018
It is clear that you did not bother to read the at the top of the folder. You would then know it is not necessary to download everything, only what you need! You will not get any sympathy from us for your ignorance, wait or buy a premium account.
Oi I CAN'T read the readme because of the download limit lmao and its not even ignorance I am just asking why the use of MEGA because the download limitations are stupid. could you like send the readme file on a different host or something? that way I can read it lol

NurseKatalyst

Apr 12, 2020
Oi I CAN'T read the readme because of the download limit lmao and its not even ignorance I am just asking why the use of MEGA because the download limitations are stupid. could you like send the readme file on a different host or something? that way I can read it lol
I've downloaded from the Mega Folder plenty of times and have not reached a download limit. Can you provide more clarification on what the issue is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes