Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2018
What you're not understanding is the regulars of this thread deal with this shit everyday, and have been dealing with it ever since the threads conception, it's annoying. It's easy to just READ and you'll figure it out for yourself. There have been times when people ask about a mod or how it works or where to find it and literally if they scrolled up or went back a page they'd find what they were looking for, that shits infuriating, if we can all read and figure it out for ourselves, why cant they do it too?
Speaking for myself here, as a regular of this thread I like to try to contribute something to the greater good when I can. If only just helping. I read a lot, borked a lot of save files, and basically spent quite a bit of time and effort getting my game to work with mods. I even had to ask for help sometimes from people that knew. If I can save someone from even 1% of that effort, then I've done my duty. It is infuriating when it's the same thing day in and day out but that's to be expected anywhere. As an adult, I just have to calm down, take a deep breath and help if I can. If I don't want to help, can't help, had a bad day, or what have you then I keep quiet. If someone is experiencing issues getting their game to work with mods, the last thing they need is to hear my indignation. I don't mind telling someone to look elsewhere for answers, but I try to at least do it politely. If my politeness calms someone down a bit or influences them in some positive way, however minute it may be, that is all the more reason for me to be the best version of me I can.

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
*New* KiaraSims: Event & Lot Trait:

"These must be used together. The Salon Makeover includes interactions from the Beauty Salon Lot trait, but the main goal is to makeover Sims. You can use two items to makeover Sims (The Styling Station or Wardrobe box but make sure to read the tooltip).

Your reward will be a random tip of anywhere from 25-250 Simoleons. You can still use this event if your Sim is employed in an career or even unemployed. But the whims you receive will be based on the Style Influencer career."

Beauty Salon Lot Trait:

Salon Makeover Event:

Buff
+8 Happy, "Makeover? Change of clothes? Beauty advice? We have it covered!"

Social Interactions
Give Beauty Advice - When you use this interaction you'll get an in game text notification and there are two of those. The Sim will either like or dislike the makeover.

Give Clothing Advice

Ask about Style

Recommend Hairstyles

Discuss Makeover Options

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
*New* KiaraSims Traditions:
Sail Tradition:
Make Candle Tradidiont:
Juice Fizzer Tradition:
Beach Cleanup Tradition:

Apr 3, 2020
Hotfix to Nisa's Wicked Perversions
Thanks! Regarding this hotfix, is there another file I should download first or am I good just adding it to the game, removed or overwriting any duplicate files? Also, did the update to WW for a need for Kshuihuh & Basemental to update all their mods? I don't think I have seen the updates and don't want to update WW & WP of they gonna make my older mods act a fool!

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
*Updated* Salarmoj: New content

Series Animations: (location: Large Pile of Presents - EP: Seasons)

"Happy Birthay"

• VAGINAL MF (HappyBirthay_05_StandBack)
Dances Collection: (location: floor)
  • TEASING B (DanCes_TMCelebration)
  • TEASING B (DanCes_TMOneFoot)

WCIF-Large Pile of Presents (EP: Seasons):
  • Entertainment > Activity (Indoor)
  • Decorative > Decoration (Misc)

Sep 13, 2018
Thanks! Regarding this hotfix, is there another file I should download first or am I good just adding it to the game, removed or overwriting any duplicate files? Also, did the update to WW for a need for Kshuihuh & Basemental to update all their mods? I don't think I have seen the updates and don't want to update WW & WP of they gonna make my older mods act a fool!
I just removed the old version and copied this over. Not sure how much it really matters, but I never overwrite mods, I just remove and replace them. I was told to do that once and I'm a creature of habit, so I've done it since :) I seem to recall Kusihuh mentioning something about AEP needing an update after the WW to address the new sex skill and other changes. One of our wonderful members posted something from her a few pages back to that effect. That said, AEP 4.4.9 and Basemental Drugs 6.12.143 appear to work just fine with WW 158.2. There might be some issues with parts of the mods that I don't use, but basically they seem to work well together. I haven't had issues with WW 158.2 and any other mods that I use, so you should be fine.

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
*Updated* KiaraSims - fixed tuning errors:

All Updates July Week 1:
OR
YogaLoverTrait:
WoodworkingTrait:
TrainStation:
TechieTrait:
StargazerTrait:
SpiritualTrait:
SoccerLoverTrait:
GymnasticStudioLot:
FootballStadium:
DateNight:
CollegeReunionLot:
CollegeReunionEvent:
CityHallLot:
BoxingArenaLot:
BaseballStadium:
BalletStudio:
Airport:

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
Speaking for myself here, as a regular of this thread I like to try to contribute something to the greater good when I can. If only just helping. I read a lot, borked a lot of save files, and basically spent quite a bit of time and effort getting my game to work with mods. I even had to ask for help sometimes from people that knew. If I can save someone from even 1% of that effort, then I've done my duty. It is infuriating when it's the same thing day in and day out but that's to be expected anywhere. As an adult, I just have to calm down, take a deep breath and help if I can. If I don't want to help, can't help, had a bad day, or what have you then I keep quiet. If someone is experiencing issues getting their game to work with mods, the last thing they need is to hear my indignation. I don't mind telling someone to look elsewhere for answers, but I try to at least do it politely. If my politeness calms someone down a bit or influences them in some positive way, however minute it may be, that is all the more reason for me to be the best version of me I can.
The problem with that is the thread is flooded with same questions and sometimes even the same requests. Then you have the spammers who will simply spam posts thinking it'll get them what they want faster like a child with a tantrum. Civility is a two-way street. We try to be civil here, but we're also human and frustrations build up. If someone can't even do the research themselves and needs to be spoon-fed that information then you came to the wrong thread. We help, but that help comes with limitations.

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
I picked up Azmodan for July, so if there's some overlap with what's already in Mega, please ignore. The latest Patreon post is dated from June 27th.

This is the 2nd stage for Vaginal sequence for the Desk: Desk Missionary Stage 2 !!

In this stage the sims are kissing each other during the intercourse but they do take a small break to look at each other. In the Preview you see part of that transition.

The kissing action, and the sex action are independent of each other.
Normal:
Rough:

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
I know this might not be the best place to ask, but I am curious: Is anyone aware of any other scripts or anything to bypass the timer/unlock VIP stuff from The Sims Resource? If not, it's all good. c:
I use TSR Renovation Script and it works by just going to the creator's download page and just click on each item. It downloads. It doesn't download immediately when you go to the item's page individually.

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2020
I just removed the old version and copied this over. Not sure how much it really matters, but I never overwrite mods, I just remove and replace them. I was told to do that once and I'm a creature of habit, so I've done it since :) I seem to recall Kusihuh mentioning something about AEP needing an update after the WW to address the new sex skill and other changes. One of our wonderful members posted something from her a few pages back to that effect. That said, AEP 4.4.9 and Basemental Drugs 6.12.143 appear to work just fine with WW 158.2. There might be some issues with parts of the mods that I don't use, but basically they seem to work well together. I haven't had issues with WW 158.2 and any other mods that I use, so you should be fine.
Thanks! I remove and replace too but I wasn't sure if the hotfix needed to be done differently. Maybe it should not be called hotfix! I need to look at the Basemental version I'm using, I don't think I updated to the newest one because I didn't like something that was in the update notes.

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
What you're not understanding is the regulars of this thread deal with this shit everyday, and have been dealing with it ever since the threads conception, it's annoying. It's easy to just READ and you'll figure it out for yourself. There have been times when people ask about a mod or how it works or where to find it and literally if they scrolled up or went back a page they'd find what they were looking for, that shits infuriating, if we can all read and figure it out for ourselves, why cant they do it too?
First of all, Mr. franksiinatra , I AM a regular of this thread. Speaking as a recovering social phobe every time I see this type of rude, selfish behaviour, I cannot help wondering how many people might have asked for help with something but were put off by the rudeness on this forum. All I can offer to you and others like you is the knowledge that not everyone is like you with the same unaffected mindset. A simple offering of how the inquirer may help themselves goes a long way... without the bitterness attached.

Second, if you wielded the same blow to ALL who asked for help I would be less suspicious of your motives.

Third and most importantly, greasemonkey98 said it best so I yield the rest of my reply and add "Thank you".

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
Hi:) I just wanted to say THANK you to all of you, whew. and also : are we allowed to request items from certain creators? i'm not sure if this was mentioned before, which is why i'm asking, thank you!!!! EDIT : i just read the readme file and saw the no request thing, i'm sorry
sorry maybe I need to word that better I meant that I would prefer people not directly dm me to request mods be added. Feel free to ask in here or in the reddit request thread I keep track of the requests we get and it’s shared with our current leakers and I share it with anyone who’s considering coming on board :3 sorry if I made it seem like requests are prohibited

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
The problem with that is the thread is flooded with same questions and sometimes even the same requests. Then you have the spammers who will simply spam posts thinking it'll get them what they want faster like a child with a tantrum. Civility is a two-way street. We try to be civil here, but we're also human and frustrations build up. If someone can't even do the research themselves and needs to be spoon-fed that information then you came to the wrong thread. We help, but that help comes with limitations.
Then perhaps it's best if YOU ignore those posts and move on to the next. Civility is not a two-way street for a person of integrity. A person of integrity is always civil. Animals lose control, people have a choice. I suppose you don't think it wastes time and space bickering back and forth with the inquirer? I think some of you like it. Some of you look for the quarrel. As soon as one starts, the others join in. But THAT doesn't waste thread space? Just like me having to point out the obvious to you.

On that note, so this isn't a total waste E404 has updated her animation 6/26 on Yiff that wasn't updated on MEGA. I don't know who the leaker is/was but
It includes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

maldo

May 10, 2018
First of all, Mr. franksiinatra , I AM a regular of this thread. Speaking as a recovering social phobe every time I see this type of rude, selfish behaviour, I cannot help wondering how many people might have asked for help with something but were put off by the rudeness on this forum. All I can offer to you and others like you is the knowledge that not everyone is like you with the same unaffected mindset. A simple offering of how the inquirer may help themselves goes a long way... without the bitterness attached.

Second, if you wielded the same blow to ALL who asked for help I would be less suspicious of your motives.

Third and most importantly, greasemonkey98 said it best so I yield the rest of my reply and add "Thank you".
First of all, tkass , I would like to congratulate you for actually addressing the person you have issue with this time. As a person recovering from social phobia, I'm sure that was a big step for you. Well done!

That being said, I do have some questions for you. You said, "I cannot help wondering how many people might have asked for help with something but were put off by the rudeness on this forum." My question is: did they die? Has the world ended? Have they been psychologically damaged because some big meanies on the internet forced them to use Google? Why exactly should we care if they were put off???

I see so many questions on this page that I can easily answer but i choose not to. Not out of spite, but out of exhaustion. I already deal with family members and friends that I literally have to walk through everything that pertains to the internet, technology, or forms. I go through great pains not to make them feel like a bother because I love them. Them, not you or anyone else on this site. I'm sure a lot of people on here feel the same. We don't care if lazy people feel put off. No one on this page owes anyone else their time, expertise, or the downloads they paid for. As the kids say, "You get what you get and you don't get upset."

I applaud both the people who choose to help and the people who choose to call out others on their laziness. They're both doing God's work as far as I'm concerned.

Then perhaps it's best if YOU ignore those posts and move on to the next. Civility is not a two-way street for a person of integrity. A person of integrity is always civil. Animals lose control, people have a choice.
Nah, I don't think we have to do that. Also, being passive aggressive and talking down to people is not civil and does not show integrity. Slyly calling us animals isn't cute either. No one has lost control here.

I suppose you don't think it wastes time and space bickering back and forth with the inquirer? I think some of you like it. Some of you look for the quarrel. As soon as one starts, the others join in. But THAT doesn't waste thread space? Just like me having to point out the obvious to you.
Or maybe we're just fed up of the entitlement. A lot of us are used to ignoring it, but it slowly builds up. So, when one of us takes the time to respond and we see them getting attacked, you can expect more to join in.

Now you're concerned about thread space? Hilarious.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I applaud both the people who choose to help and the people who choose to call out others on their laziness. They're both doing God's work as far as I'm concerned.
I share that same sentiment, I did however learn from yesterdays experience. If we reward laziness from RUDE people, they will walk all over us every time they come in here. I will work on kinder delivery of admonishments when I am unable to resist the insufferable need to SHUT UP!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes