Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoesiTokes

May 24, 2018
With the WW Porcelin doll update, can someone give me a run down with it? I'm a little confused. I got the vase yadda yadda, and now shes stuck? do they go back to being a human? and im guessing you can't change their look? Thanks ya'll.

Reactions: Kiwifruitpassion

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
*New* KiaraSims: Event & Lot Trait:

"These must be used together. The Salon Makeover includes interactions from the Beauty Salon Lot trait, but the main goal is to makeover Sims. You can use two items to makeover Sims (The Styling Station or Wardrobe box but make sure to read the tooltip).

Your reward will be a random tip of anywhere from 25-250 Simoleons. You can still use this event if your Sim is employed in an career or even unemployed. But the whims you receive will be based on the Style Influencer career."

Beauty Salon Lot Trait:

Salon Makeover Event:

Buff
+8 Happy, "Makeover? Change of clothes? Beauty advice? We have it covered!"

Social Interactions
Give Beauty Advice - When you use this interaction you'll get an in game text notification and there are two of those. The Sim will either like or dislike the makeover.

Give Clothing Advice

Ask about Style

Recommend Hairstyles

Discuss Makeover Options
THANK YOU!!! :D

Sep 13, 2018
With the WW Porcelin doll update, can someone give me a run down with it? I'm a little confused. I got the vase yadda yadda, and now shes stuck? do they go back to being a human? and im guessing you can't change their look? Thanks ya'll.
Quick run-down for you. I'll post a better guide shortly. When your sim gets turned into a porcelain doll, it appears as though you can't change their look, but you could try with full CAS mode. You can select your sim and go through the Porcelain Doll pie menu and choose "Return to Human Form" to go back to normal.

Sep 13, 2018
I thought I would post a quick and dirty guide to the new Porcelain Doll feature of Wicked Whims. I'm not affiliated with Turbodriver or anyone else. In fact, I'm what you might call an idiot. ;) Through experimentation I've worked out some of the aspects of this new feature and I hope to shed some light on this.

1.) Being a Porcelain Doll is handled as an occult state. That means your sim can be a doll, or a vampire, alien, mage, or what not. They cannot be a both a doll and a vampire, etc. As such, it appears as though Teens and up can be dolls - although I did not test this.

2.) To become a Porcelain Doll, follow these steps:
a. In Buy mode > Sculptures - buy and place the "Wicked Porcelain Vase"
b. Using any normal human sim, click the vase and choose the "Look at Porcelain Vase" interaction - note: this action cannot be canceled!
c. Once the vase transforms into a doll (mine was named "Gzhel"), select the doll then "Ask to be turned into Porcelain Doll" interaction.
d. If you want to transform another sim, complete step C with another sim.
e. After about 1 sim hour (not quite sure though) your original vase/person will disappear from the lot. If you wish to transform another sim into a porcelain doll after this point, you'll need to start over from step A again.

3.) Another sim can claim this new Porcelain Doll using the "Porcelain Doll" pie menu if they are playable. Unsure if NPC's will attempt to make a claim on a doll.

4.) Porcelain Dolls will need to socialize or have sex regularly to manage the new 'Pleasure' motive. Filth is managed through regular bathing options like normal Hygiene. Energy is managed by using the "Porcelain Doll" pie menu and choosing the rest option. This appears to be quite efficient and can be canceled to 'wake' the doll sim. In addition after waking the doll, they are alert and ready for 'use' after the wake animation finishes (about 5 sim minutes). Those are the only needs to be managed as far as I can tell, and they appear to be quite simple to manage.

See screenshots below for some basic info. I'll try to answer more questions if I can. I don't have much time with the doll though.
Screenshot (21).png Screenshot (22).png

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Quick run-down for you. I'll post a better guide shortly. When your sim gets turned into a porcelain doll, it appears as though you can't change their look, but you could try with full CAS mode. You can select your sim and go through the Porcelain Doll pie menu and choose "Return to Human Form" to go back to normal.
Apparently, you CAN change their appearance back to original sim appearance by SHIFT+CLICK on doll and remove Appearance Block.

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
Hello everyone, hope all are well.

Melunn uploads :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Yo, why is this even a problem? If you've got questions just look before you ask. If you're annoyed at the people who aren't bothering to follow that simple rule, ignore them and move on. Starting arguments, cluttering up the thread and being rude towards each other isn't helping anything.

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
Hello everyone, hope all are well.

I decided to sub to Melunn and share the uploads :)

would you mind if uploaded to the mega/reddit with credits to you of course :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes