Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
Melunn's message about farm life

I will be gone for today! I’m visiting my mom and brother after a whole year. I know the farmer mod has some issues with exception errors! When I get home I will look in to them, I’m sorry about the inconvenience!

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Melunn's message about farm life

I will be gone for today! I’m visiting my mom and brother after a whole year. I know the farmer mod has some issues with exception errors! When I get home I will look in to them, I’m sorry about the inconvenience!
no problem take care safe journey (y)

• Hey there
Reactions: Teddy 369

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
All cleared, good. SO I would like to start contributing here so would anyone here be interested in any of idsims stuff? Or is there any other specific CC creator or animator in high demand that we don't have any pledges to?
We could use some TLayer, fouyaya, Chimochicchi, GreyNaya, CherryPie I think. Truth be told, whatever you can provide will be appreciated.

MsHeartB

Jun 28, 2019
OK..at this point it's getting rediculous and I assume that this thread operates under the same rules as the discord no?
I don't think so. The discord isn't related to the forum, so it's up to the administrator here to do something

cooliek

Jul 16, 2019
anyone got any patreon animations from flower sims factory

like this

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
All cleared, good. SO I would like to start contributing here so would anyone here be interested in any of idsims stuff? Or is there any other specific CC creator or animator in high demand that we don't have any pledges to?
I'll page nandes and you guys can talk since she knows who's pledging to whom and tries to avoid overlaps/multiple people paying/sharing the same creator. That way more ground can be covered. ;)

And huge thanks to you and everybody else that kindly donates. We could not do this without you.(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes