Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KazumaSato

Jul 29, 2018
I've downloaded from the Mega Folder plenty of times and have not reached a download limit. Can you provide more clarification on what the issue is?
After like downloading 5Gb on MEGA it tells you that you need to pay to download more. I downloaded something already today and hit the limit. So when I try to download the readme.txt for example, I can't because of the download limit. That's why I asked why they are using MEGA because the limitations are stupid if you want to download large quantities you get me?

KazumaSato

Jul 29, 2018
You should still be able to VIEW (context menu) a 3kb text file without downloading it on MEGA. The use of MEGA is a sound choice because it offers features no other file share host has. Read the SPOILERS on the OP. Most of the same information is there.
You can't. when I click view I instant get the message "transfer quota exceeded". But I only want the WW Animations folder so I was wondering if there is another host with those files or if someones has those files uploaded somewhere

NurseKatalyst

Apr 12, 2020
I'm just trying to figure out why couldn't they just download the files they want instead of trying to download the whole folder. I get it you wanted them all, but...

Reactions: DarkDream34

KazumaSato

Jul 29, 2018
I'm just trying to figure out why couldn't they just download the files they want instead of trying to download the whole folder. I get it you wanted them all, but...
Look, I already hit my download limit today before I even saw this thread so I can't download a single file (even 1kb) so I came to this discussion asking why they use MEGA because it's stupid and the first reply I get is that I am ignorant and should read the readme.

Darksnider05

Aug 18, 2017
Look, I already hit my download limit today before I even saw this thread so I can't download a single file (even 1kb) so I came to this discussion asking why they use MEGA because it's stupid and the first reply I get is that I am ignorant and should read the readme.
Just wait till 2morrow when you can download more, just have a little patience.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I only want the WW Animations folder so I was wondering if there is another host with those files or if someones has those files uploaded somewhere
It is not our fault you exceeded your free bandwidth. If you want to download stuff without paying for it then you will have to ENDURE the limitations. There could be another content provider, GOOGLE is your friend for that. I can say with confidence they WILL NOT change to another provider to please someone who has contributed NOTHING to the archive.

KazumaSato

Jul 29, 2018
It is not our fault you exceeded your free bandwidth. If you want to download stuff without paying for it then you will have to ENDURE the limitations. There could be another content provider, GOOGLE is your friend for that. I can say with confidence they WILL NOT change to another provider to please someone who has contributed NOTHING to the archive.
Bruh you can't read can you? I am not saying they SHOULD change host I am asking if someone has a link to like another host or something. idk why you feel the need to act all cocky and shit but damn calm down.

• Hey there
Reactions: BabySharkA34

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Bruh you can't read can you? I am not saying they SHOULD change host I am asking if someone has a link to like another host or something. idk why you feel the need to act all cocky and shit but damn calm down.
Actually it is YOU who did not read. I made a suggestion which you completely ignored. Out of the kindness of my heart I will supply you with the link you are looking for... you will find what you need without waiting on MEGA. It will be somewhere near the top of the page. Good Luck!

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
MEGA free account limits reset every 6 hours. But there are ways to reset that too or use created accounts like many have instructed before to have greater limits. Spankz12 buddy let them be bro. You are ok and talked straight that's that.
True that; actually, there is a very easy WAY around the MEGA download limit but I was not gonna tell that simpleton how. A simple Google search would have revealed all. We are not here to coddle the lazy!
Ppl are so arroganthere. You can't even ask a question without being told off.. wtf.
The problem we face is that we get people coming in here expecting everything to be handed to them without even making an effort to do some research before asking their questions. We had an example today of someone coming in complaining about an issue we have no control over. I have no problem helping people who come in and politely ask for assistance. I enjoy sharing content and contributing in any way I can but I will not reward those who act like they are self entitled. Using profanity in their opening statement is a piss poor way of asking for help.

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Hi:) I just wanted to say THANK you to all of you, whew. and also : are we allowed to request items from certain creators? i'm not sure if this was mentioned before, which is why i'm asking, thank you!!!! EDIT : i just read the readme file and saw the no request thing, i'm sorry
You are welcome to make a request, always a good idea to check the MEGA folder (and the readme therein) or the family crypt mentioned in the original post, you can even search this thread to see if it has been requested before. Moreover, it is a good idea to see how many supporters a Patreon has. The more patrons, the better odds of aquiring the content.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I really dislike this "I got mine, screw the rest of you" attitude on this forum.
What you're not understanding is the regulars of this thread deal with this shit everyday, and have been dealing with it ever since the threads conception, it's annoying. It's easy to just READ and you'll figure it out for yourself. There have been times when people ask about a mod or how it works or where to find it and literally if they scrolled up or went back a page they'd find what they were looking for, that shits infuriating, if we can all read and figure it out for ourselves, why cant they do it too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes