Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SCBaby

Dec 11, 2019
All cleared, good. SO I would like to start contributing here so would anyone here be interested in any of idsims stuff? Or is there any other specific CC creator or animator in high demand that we don't have any pledges to?
omg me personally I would love some of idsims stuff and if its possible, some of plasticsimz stuff if you can

SCBaby

Dec 11, 2019
Btw, anyone have any other patreons suggestions I can pledge to and share? No WW animations (since most of them are already covered by other users) I'm already sharing LYNX stuff, maybe something like that? Recommends, welcome! :D
are you able to share gram sims stuff? or maybe slayclassy's stuff

Jayeei

Aug 3, 2019
Motherlodesims update

MFM_DPlyingdown_SOFA_01 - ANAL
standingcocksucking_SIDEBED_01 - ORALJOB
standingballsucking_SIDEBED_01 - ORALJOB
MFM_doublemakeout_BED_01 - TEASING
standingmissionaryVG_TABLE_01 - VAGINAL
MFFM_doublecoupleDOGGY_BED_01 - VAGINAL

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Anyway, has anyone noticed E404 has remade a couple of her animations? Instead of just doing version 1 and adding version 2, she overwrote the previous version. SO...I found an old animation file of hers to recover those animations, and renamed the animations clips in the snippet tuning files as not to lose her remakes.
. . . . . . . There's only a few for now. I'll probably add more as time goes on and share if there is interest. If anyone is interested in these animations, I've attached the zip (package + txt). Just unzip and add to your Mods folder.
Interesting - I don't think I would have even noticed this. Good eye. And thank you for taking the time and effort to do that and sharing! :love:

Reactions: Charles Vane

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
From Azmodan22:
"This is the 3rd Stage for the Vaginal sequence for the Desk: Desk Missionary Stage 3 !!
As I have mentioned, this sequence will use the female poses from the Cunnilingus one. However this pose, does not exist in the Standing Cunnilingus sequence.
I have added it because I wanted this sequence to have one more stage with kissing, since in the next stages, the 2 sims will be too far from each other to be able to kiss.

This stage has 2 speeds for the sex part and 2 for the kissing part. The sex action and the kissing action are independent of each other. It also has full physics, animated penis for huge penis support and a few extra movments.

It has the same sounds in both versions.

Only install one version, Not both."
Normal:
Rough:
I've always liked Azmodan's - IMO some of the best WW animations, especially the kissing and other more intimate ones.
I have a question to clarify regarding these types of uploads, and a SALARMOJS you posted a few pages back; when these are released, they are only 1 or a few newer animations and the pkg file does not actually replace that creators previous pkg - its just an add-on ?

Last edited:

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
I've always like Azmodan's - IMO some of the best WW animations, especially the kissing other more intimate ones.
I have question to clarify regarding these types of uploads, and a SALARMOJS you posted a few pages back; when these are released, they are only 1 or a few newer animations and the pkg file does natot actually replace that creators previous pkg - its just an add-on ?
Its my understanding that these should replace the current .pkg, so I guess that they'd be considered updates; delete the one you have and replace with the new one. I hope this answers your question. I'm about to gone again for another three nights :rolleyes:, so I hope this helps you NOW so that you aren't stuck waiting around! GOOD LUCK :)

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Its my understanding that these should replace the current .pkg, so I guess that they'd be considered updates; delete the one you have and replace with the new one. I hope this answers your question. I'm about to gone again for another three nights :rolleyes:, so I hope this helps you NOW so that you aren't stuck waiting around! GOOD LUCK :)
It's helpful now. Thank you big time! Enjoy your....away....vacation....whatever. See u on here soon. :D

Reactions: DarkDream34

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I think it would be a great idea if WE, as a community could make a list of CC creators who DO play by the rules, they unlock content on their Patreon pages (and/or on their website) after the 2-3 week incentive period. Here are a few I have discovered so far in no particular order:

I know there are many more I could have added to this initial post but I wanted to see if there is any interest. Feel free to respond to this post and I will add your submissions to the list. Please consider including a link to where (patreon or blog) their content is unlocked. I would prefer not to list creators who offer CRIPPLED versions of their CC to the public where only patrons get the FULL version... not gonna mention any names HE HE.... Cheers!

Last edited:

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
I think it would be a great idea if WE, as a community could make a list of CC creators who DO play by the rules, they unlock content on their Patreon pages (and/or on their website) after the 2-3 week incentive period. Here are a few I have discovered so far in no particular order:

I know there are many more I could have added to this initial post but I wanted to see if there is any interest. Feel free to respond to this post and I will add your submissions to the list. Please consider including a link to where (patreon or blog) their content is unlocked. I would prefer not to list creators who offer CRIPPLED versions of their CC to the public where only patrons get the FULL version... not gonna mention any names HE HE.... Cheers!
About that.. If it's for CAS cc Now days is overwhelmingly smaller list those that do not unlock their content and most of the locked ones are 18+ creators. You will find more locked contents on objects cc and sims look alike creators (almost all of them). Same goes for major mods that have limited versions for public releases.

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020

pralinesims and a bunch of others but i forgot the rest (i literally have an entire folder full of bookmarked creators in my browser) sooo.... i should have more later

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
About that.. If it's for CAS cc Now days is overwhelmingly smaller list those that do not unlock their content and most of the locked ones are 18+ creators. You will find more locked contents on objects cc and sims look alike creators (almost all of them). Same goes for major mods that have limited versions for public releases.
That makes sense. I am finding it easier to download content off of patreon than tumbler posts the more I dig around. I have noticed some creators making CC only for patrons and labeling it as 18+ when in fact most of it would not be regarded as adult in nature. Anyway, this thread has helped me to find decent content creators which never came up in a Google search so there is good info here. Cheers!
pralinesims
Yes... That is another one I should have added. Thanks.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
....this thread has helped me to find decent content creators which never came up in a Google search so there is good info here...
Now i understand what you trying to do XD.
This will help you find a good portion of cc creators:

Also in TSR site you can click on the creator's name on what you find interesting and see all his shared content. It would help greatly if you where to also click "see the whole set" on the descriptions of the cc you liked so you can get links for entire sets rather than single objects to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes