Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
the acting might be terrible because it's not scripted lmaoo since we're talking about how weird this is in the first place, this is just like the time when ea tried to make a film franchise out of the sims.... how- how does that even work????
Well that's certainly plausible. However I also know that most "reality" shows are not as unscripted and unplanned as they try to pass it off as.

BabySharkA34

May 5, 2019
Available now for Exclusive Patrons

NEW ARRIVING

1.) 1986 Chevrolet Caprice Police with HQ interior and open/close doors
2.) 1986 Chevrolet Caprice Taxi with HQ interior and open/close doors
3.) 1986 Chevrolet Caprice Brougham with HQ interior and open/close doors
4.) 1986 Chevrolet Caprice Brougham with HQ interior and open/close doors
5.) 1986 Chevrolet Caprice Brougham with HQ interior and open/close doors
6.) Best Highly Detailed cars for The Sims 4.
7.) Best Highly Detailed cars for The Sims 4.
8.) 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider with HQ interior and soft top
9.)1986 Alfa Romeo Spider with HQ interior and soft top
10.) 2019 Ducati Diavel (Highly Detailed)

We recommend someone add these into the mega folder please. These are some nice azz cars.:eek::cry::WaitWhat:
Oh Shit.... you Right :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: It's Million Time Better Than SG5150

• Haha
Reactions: DarkDream34

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
I think you missed the part that the update corrected bugs XD ? anyways most of the bugs we encounter in this forum are from modding so no point -_-
I don't even have bugs from any of my mods or if I do, they aren't big enough for me to notice and care lol. I'm talking about the main bugs that have been persisting since the big June update and the classic ones from before that patch as well. Not a single one of the main bugs people have been reporting since the June patch has been addressed, ex. fire toilets (even for simmers who don't have eco lifestyle), endless cake baking, random items vanishing bc of the sharing is caring NAP and even without that, sims peeing fire (lmao), plates of food are never ending no matter how long your sims eat from them, etc.

Last edited:

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
I don't even have bugs from any of my mods or if I do, they aren't big enough for me to notice and care lol. I'm talking about the main bugs that have been persisting since the big June update and the classic ones from before that patch as well. Not a single one of the main bugs people have been reporting since the June patch has been addressed, ex. fire toilets (even for simmers who don't have eco lifestyle), endless cake baking, random items vanishing bc of the sharing is caring NAP and even without that, sims peeing fire (lmao), plates of food are never ending no matter how long your sims eat from them, etc.
The things with nap or without is not a bug. they added some traits that work like kleptomania and there are mods out there to limit what objects can be affected.. As for the nap that ppl turning off it appears that they only turned off the vote not the system and that was not a bug either..
The rest of what you stated i never encountered any of them either in my modded or my unmodded version of the game so i can't really tell what's what

Reactions: Belondin

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
no, you have to request items in order for them to be posted. :giggle: i had the link to the request site but i lost it.... i'll give it to you when i find it again
Looks like you need to be registered on their forum to make a request... Anyhow, here is a direct link to the forum post.
The forum can also be accessed on the very first page of their site at the very bottom.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes