Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Has anyone ever downloaded a sim from this site: , and if so does anyone know the password to unlock the CC list for this sim? The site is in Koren but it is translated through google and the instructions that left on this site make zero sense to me. I have absolutely no idea what message they are trying to convey. I tried Evan as the password but that wasn't correct. Couldn't find a password anywhere else on the site. It's really strange. I've never seen anything like this before. Please and thanks in advance.
Make a naver account and ask the password on the comments bellow the images. If you donn't ask personally they are remaining as "secret comment"

rrorona

Jul 9, 2020
anybody have mods from yuu-tori-tori?
yuu-tori-tori is selling his(don't know he or she) CC only in China.
I just asked few days ago yuu-tori-tori whether she/he could receive money by paypal, but he didn't do paypal so I could not buy any single CC from him. If you want tori's CC, you have to register in Chinese forum and pay some ¥ Yuans.
His lastest CCs are never been free even in Chinese forum. XD

Last edited:
Reactions: xxvaynxx

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
yuu-tori-tori is selling his(don't know he or she) CC only in China.
I just asked few days ago yuu-tori-tori whether she/he could receive money by paypal, but he didn't do paypal so I could not buy any single CC from him. If you want tori's CC, you have to register in Chinese forum and pay some ¥ Yuans.
His lastest CCs are never been free even in Chinese forum. XD
In the meantime you can download just fine most of his creations on his tumblr.. Just need to translate the site from "Japanese" so you can understand.

rrorona

Jul 9, 2020
In the meantime you can download just fine most of his creations on his tumblr.. Just need to translate the site from "Japanese" so you can understand.
Her nickname is in Japanese of course.
and you can find the site that 'tori' is selling his CCs in "CHINESE"
I did DM with her on that site in CHINESE.
He just call himself as "tori" in that site.
1.png
And 30菊花 means 30 Yuan(about 3~4$) in that site. No single hair style was free.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Her nickname is in Japanese of course.
and you can find the site that 'tori' is selling his CCs in "CHINESE"
I did DM with her on that site in CHINESE.
He just call himself as "tori" in that site.
And 30菊花 means 30 Yuan(about 3~4$) in that site. No single hair style was free.
...Like i said.. Translate the link i posted from Japanese (the whole site is in JAPANESE) and you can find and download tones of free content.. Here is some links from in there if you can't navigate your self in the site

You welcome --__--

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Many of you will notice I have never requested any content on this board. This is because I have a few resources at my disposal for finding items of interest to me. For those of you looking for some awesome places to get CC including some leaked content, this listing should help you achieve your goal. Greets to NutInShell for sharing some of his sources with me and THANKS to all in the community who provide these resources. This list is not meant to be exhaustive, new places for obtaining CC are cropping up all the time. I have included some sources EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW for completeness.

(Fortune favors those who make good use of this - enough said)
(contains content mentioned here and - See folder)
(contains deprecated content - use at your own risk)
(Adult mods only - updates regularly, sometimes before f95 - use translator)
(updates monthly - 'web directory' listing is used - ideal for advanced users)
(Many patreon developers listed here - updates unpredictable if ever)
(Lots of great content can be found here, even rare stuff - use translator)
(126 photo albums chock full of GREAT content - use translator)
(Lots of great content, categorized - Registration required - use translator)
(193 galleries loaded with aggregated content - use translator)
(Contains some content I have not seen elsewhere - well worth a look)
(Free sims, lots, tutorials and more - use translator)
(Useful info and links to various pages with custom content)

Realtime Translators:
  • Mozilla based browsers (Firefox, Waterfox, Iceweasel & the like)
  • Webkit/Blink based browsers (Chrome, Vivaldi, Opera & others)
Considerations: The odds of content leaking depends on how popular the designer is. Someone with 16 supporters is less likely to become available than someone with 500+ patrons. Also, some CC devs are so consumed with GREED that they do not even give links to their patrons, instead they email individualized download links. Each package is marked in such a way that they know WHO shares their content. Remember EA's terms regarding CC? In this case, !

There are other websites I chose not to list here, those are well known directories such as TSC, TSR or S4U. This list represents my personal go-to places when seeking items which may be locked behind a paywall or no longer available through their original blog posts. Do you know of a site not listed here which offers leaks and/or hard to find content? Please let me know and I will update this area for the benefit of the community. Feel free to share this post. =D Peace!

UPDATE: Visit our new tutorial thread - This list has SEVERAL new entries!

Last edited:

pixiedust

Apr 4, 2020

I cant find anywhere. Not even on the booty website. Does anyone have it? Please help :)

g1ovanni

Apr 12, 2020
hello! i looked everywhere but cant find anything. does anyone have stuff from this creator's patreon?
sorry to bother anyone

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
In the past few days I have noticed a number of content creators may have <cough> <cough> stuff from Second Life. I have seen various things; mostly clothing and clutter. Coincidence? OR fodder for the Patreon trolls? Has anyone else noticed this? Check it out on Google but make sure you bring popcorn before you do so. LOL =D
Geez... Second Life is so far behind the curve it's pretty much irrelevant. Wonder why anyone would bother?
BTW.. SL is still relevant... New features and content are always being added.

Last edited:

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
In the past few days I have noticed a number of content creators may have <cough> <cough> stuff from Second Life. I have seen various things; mostly clothing and clutter. Coincidence? OR fodder for the Patreon trolls? Has anyone else noticed this? Check it out on Google but make sure you bring popcorn before you do so. LOL =D
BTW.. SL is still relevant... New features and content are always being added.
I know that some TS4 creators actually make things for Second Life on top of being making content for the sims 4. However, people like Simpliciaty and Leosims (if I'm remembering right) don't.

They either leech off of others who copy bot (the act of mesh theft using an illegally modded SL viewer which is a bannable offense) meshes from Second Life or do it themselves. I know for a fact (former Sims 4 content creator) hairs and posted them on his Patreon behind a paywall.

It's actually really funny because Second Life creators actually still hold all the rights to their content unlike cc creators for the sims.

ashleycarson226

Oct 9, 2019
I know there's a folder but does anyone have the latest files from Breeze Motors on Patreon as of about a month ago? I really don't want to gave and pay 18 dollars for it.

rrorona

Jul 9, 2020
...Like i said.. Translate the link i posted from Japanese (the whole site is in JAPANESE) and you can find and download tones of free content.. Here is some links from in there if you can't navigate your self in the site
You welcome --__--
I just meant Tori is now active in another website in Chinese, not in his Tumblr.
Anyway I got already some 2020 new hairstyles from Tori. and I'm not here for BEGGING his hair styles :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Because You asked about Tori's CC, and I just logged in here to INFORM about him.
And you are making me like I'm here to beg for CCs. The one who asked first was YOU.
And you still don't believe I ACTUALLY TALKED with him in Chinese. :geek:

proof : One of Tori's 2020 hair style I have. It is published on May.
2.png
And you don't have to worry about me to NAVIGATE his website because my MAJOR is JAPANESE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes