Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Another way to solve this problem, would be to open every single file of shoes you own and open the outfit category and see for which outfit is allowed for. If the box is ticked for something you don't want, untick and save. Sims4Studios have on their site many tutorials on how to use the different tools, even when you want to assign CC to other areas of the body, you don't use as much.
I did this, I read that sometimes the wrong type of clothing can be assigned here (bathing, situational, etc.). The problem is that the towel outfit also uses Maxis shoes and I have no way to edit them.

Oct 26, 2018
I did this, I read that sometimes the wrong type of clothing can be assigned here (bathing, situational, etc.). The problem is that the towel outfit also uses Maxis shoes and I have no way to edit them.
Got you, next time it happens: To fix existing ones, you can use the cheat: sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas while in the towel outfit. For what I've been reading, it is a bug that resurfaced after the last patch. Also try and see if someone has an override mod for this towel outfit. I have not looked for one yet, but if is a bug, someone might have a temp. fix for it.

Reactions: huhula and PXLdust
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes