Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Too bad DWP is gone, I liked seeing the preview images that MEGA can't give. So anyone know if Sims4Imagination has black women? I got the Asians already.

Reactions: Chachay

PXLdust

Mar 2, 2020
14Jul2020
There is a new download for 7.3.0.4 MCCC -

Edit: There was an issue reported with MC Dresser due to the last-minute changes I had made for piercings so I refreshed the downloads today with a fix for that. If you see errors going into MC Dresser on a Sim, try redownloading the files and updating! Sorry for any inconvenience!
The fourth stable pre-release for 7.3.0 (7.3.0.4) is now available. The full changelog is found .

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
I'm slowly reviewing them all to plan improvements and resolve some issues with faulty design. I personally enjoy revisiting content and improving it, but I feel like that might sometimes be tiring to observe.....
I'm considering introducing new and comfortable ways of entry to WickedWhims, for users who are not interested in certain features or functionalities. The Sims community is quite varied and making the experience of using the mod quick and simple for everybody would be nice. Adjusting WickedWhims to your game should be easy, without the need to fiddle around with files and settings. I hope that will improve with the coming updates. I'm sure the people who need it the most will notice the improvements.

v158.4
I really hope this means he's starting work on making Wicked Whims a modular mods with functions you can pick and chose from, like Slice of Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes