Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Be aware that the 1.58.4 version on WW released today wipes out the career outfit slot. Not sure why Turbo didn't notice it. When I reverted back to 1.58.3 everything returned to normal.
Also be aware that this happens with 157a as well. I posted on LL about it, although I'm not sure how much good it will do.

• Angry
Reactions: DarkDream34

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Also be aware that this happens with 157a as well. I posted on LL about it, although I'm not sure how much good it will do.
May be WW conflicting with another mod that it previously didn't conflict with.... Will post when I get it sorted. Sorry for the alarm....

Edit: I let Turbo know and apparently he found the issue and fixed it. He released a new version... Public 157b... Not sure what the patreon one is.

Last edited:

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
Ohhh NO NO! MAKE IT STOP!!! MY EYES!! LOL Maybe the 2 tone hair and the hanging plant is OK but cannot say I am particularly fond of the other stuff... I am sure lots of people might enjoy this.
i was actually really pissed off about this pack winning the vote... :HideThePain: but looking at the elderly sims looking happy in their rocking chairs kinda changes my mind, but i do wonder how and why they were able to develop this WHOLE pack within a couple of months???? but they cou- i'm not going to be shady:alien:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
i was actually really pissed off about this pack winning the vote...
I will guess there could be internal bias within Maxis/EA which determines what will be released next. If there are polls where players can voice their opinions, I have not seen them. It seems the trend now is to let the modding community add the things the EA developers choose to neglect. I am still waiting on a to come out for the SIMS 4 but I will not hold my breath for that. Cheers!

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
I will guess there could be internal bias within Maxis/EA which determines what will be released next. If there are polls where players can voice their opinions, I have not seen them. It seems the trend now is to let the modding community add the things the EA developers choose to neglect. I am still waiting on a to come out for the SIMS 4 but I will not hold my breath for that. Cheers!
  • Theme and Gameplay Vote (November 18, 2019 – November 25, 2019): Select the overall theme and potential gameplay features for the pack. This key decision will influence every part of the pack.
  • Art Style Vote (December 23, 2019 – January 3, 2020): Choose between proposed art styles for the pack, which will guide our concept artists in the objects and clothing they create.
  • Clothing Style Vote (Late January 2020): Review concept art of families wearing different styles of clothing and decide on your favorite clothing style. This will influence the look of the clothing in the pack.
  • Object Style Vote (March 2020): Browse through the concept art we’ve drawn for the pack and select your top choices to help us determine which objects to include.
  • Pack Name and Pack Icon Vote (April 2020): Pick a title that best summarizes the pack's atmosphere and content. You can also peruse different icons and vote on the one that will appear in the pack's box art and within the in-game catalog.
and there was just a regular community vote on what new features we'd want in the sims 4 etc etc but we all know that's not happening! EDIT : i just went over the list of options of "potential" features poll and it was hilarious to me how a bunch of the options were things that people have already modded into the game (story progression, online dating, realistic reactions etc)

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDream34
Jan 8, 2018
and there was just a regular community vote on what new features we'd want in the sims 4 etc etc but we all know that's not happening! EDIT : i just went over the list of options of "potential" features poll and it was hilarious to me how a bunch of the options were things that people have already modded into the game (story progression, online dating, realistic reactions etc)
They are just gearing up for The Sims 5.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Sims 5 will be for sure an online chinese style money laundry.. If for sims 4 people spent around 1k$ to get fresh and legal all things this is gonna be on a whole new scale of rip off..
You could be right... The online component can potentially fight piracy as the service might verify game assets before letting players in. Content? That might be a problem because how will someone who does not own the "paid cc" be able to see it on someone who purchased it? The EA servers would need to store all content locally in order to display it on all game clients OR CC would only work with single player games... I see Pandora's box opening with this one... I guess we will need to wait and see how things play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes