Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NurseKatalyst

Apr 12, 2020
My chrome already has the safe browsing and all that disabled. Also trying duckduckgo, qwant and even going as far as to install Waterfox, I still get the same error. Connection failed. Word for word : An error occurred during a connection to share.dmca.gripe. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

Chrome was also blocking it for me. You can try using the Microsoft Edge browser. I was able to download it with no problems when I used it.

comfywit

May 4, 2020
My chrome already has the safe browsing and all that disabled. Also trying duckduckgo, qwant and even going as far as to install Waterfox, I still get the same error. Connection failed. Word for word : An error occurred during a connection to share.dmca.gripe. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG
Weird, I used it earlier today with zero issues and no VPN on google chrome. Worked fine with my vpn too though. So idk why you'd have an issue with it.

Edit: Just tried again, no issues still.

mandababy2003

May 30, 2019
I managed to get into the littledica set by opening the link on my phone browser, then going into my pc chrome history and pulling up the page. I have no idea why it won't let me just click the link and open the site from the pc, but whatever lol.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
I'm not a technical person when it comes to website configuration but I have a few ideas on what it could be...

It could be server sided (i.e. SSL isn't implemented on the DMCA website correctly) or user sided (i.e. misconfigured local proxy). Although it's more likely to have an anti-virus program like Avast or MBam (even Chrome) blocking the website itself via middleman filtering.

Unfortunately I can't pinpoint the issue becasue I haven't encounter any with DMCA gripe aside from the lag in loading. But their servers probably aren't hosted in the US so I'm not expecting perfection on that front.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Y'all are talking constantly about VPN's and your internet provider watching your every move and whatnot meanwhile my internet provider couldn't give two craps about what I do while providing me with great service :LOL:

Having internet in the mainland USA sounds like a never ending nightmare.

Btw, you can see the pictures for the LittleDica's Eco Kitchen Stuff Pack in case you wanted to see pictures of each individual item to pick and choose.

Last edited:

Bluesentinel

Nov 7, 2018
By any chance, does anyone have the updated content from ?

I haven't seen a single creator who does anything similar to his but a lot of stuff is going to take months upon months to be unlocked.

Edit: Ignore me, I'm a retard. I found it.
Can you help me find it? I was not able to see them in the mega folder.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Having internet in the mainland USA sounds like a never ending nightmare.
That depends on the part of the country you are in. Some ISPs are GREEDY (I am looking at you, comcast) they overcharge for substandard service and have restrictions on HOW you use data. There are ways to circumvent that nonsense though... (Buying your own equipment, VPN routing and using open sourced OS Like Ubuntu or Arch)
Although it's more likely to have an anti-virus program like Avast or MBam (even Chrome) blocking the website itself via middleman filtering.
I did not think about that because I have not had the need to use realtime malware-antivirus scanning in years. Obviously it is not safe to disable such protections in windows but a Linux live image in virtualbox would allow you to surf the web with peace of mind.

Reactions: DarkDream34

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
short question regarding the new Mike24 animations ... they does not show up on the "sofa" do i need some CC to get them to show up ?

DF - SELFIE - SOFA - SEQUENCE
  • STAGE 01 - TEASING
  • STAGE 02 - ORALJOB
  • STAGE 03 - ORAL
  • STAGE 04 - ORAL
  • STAGE 05 - CLIMAX

Wavy_22

Aug 12, 2020
I've discovered from using S4S that nearly all of LynxSimz CC is miscatgeorized. They also seem to select "Restrict Opposite Frame" a lot, which hides it from a lot of my sims. The creator also seems to like to list everything as lingerie? IDK why, but whatever you downloaded, open the pack up in S4S, regcategorize, and you should be good to go. I noticed that SlayClassy miscategorizes their CC like that a lot too.
Sooo true bc I clicked out of female wear and saw so much cc I forgot I downloaded

Reactions: DarkDream34
Feb 27, 2020
I barely play this dumb game because of the bugs. Doc career is fun with Simrealist mod and what not but I notice ever since that useless Eco update the game crashes 2 out of 5 times it starts up without warning at splash, sims swipe shit, got a mod to fix that but wtf EA soooooo dumb and knitting? This has to be a new low for this garbage company. What's next I wonder. However the build mode is the best ever with search, copy rooms and drag walls. Sure wish all that was in Sims 2 & 3. Anyways the main gripe here is the crash. I would think CC but it's not all the time just 2 out of 5 times. Also still looking for building deco objects but no one built any. Guess I will have to brush up on Blender

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes