Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Does melunns mod crash anyone elses game? I can't even boot up with that mod in there.
If your game is crashing then it is either a problem with the mod itself or you are not using the correct version of the game which the mod requires. If you obtained the newest version of the mod legitimately and you are using the latest game patch then you should report the problem to the mod developer. If you obtained the content by any other means, odds are that you will not get support on official channels.

Troubleshoot MODS and REPAIR your GAME HERE

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
link is already down for me :( can someone who got it upload fine dining again pretty please?
I had a feeling it would go down easily. If you're having trouble with creators being difficult and reporting links, use DMCA gripe. It ignores take down requests.

You can download all of those sets . The last one, Cozy days, is still uploading but it should be done in a while.

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
use DMCA gripe. It ignores take down requests.
Thanks for the intel on dcma.gripe, I was unaware of it's existence. As stated in my tutorial on searching file shares with Google, I did a search for "ts4 site:share.dmca.gripe" and found GramSims on there. This means that as the site grows in popularity by simmers, more pages will be indexed over time and content seekers will be able to search for CC there. I updated my tutorial thread with this information.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Thanks for the intel on dcma.gripe, I was unaware of it's existence. As stated in my tutorial on searching file shares with Google, I did a search for "ts4 site:share.dmca.gripe" and found GramSims on there. This means that as the site grows in popularity by simmers, more pages will be indexed over time and content seekers will be able to search for CC there. I updated my tutorial thread with this information.
It was actually used by other simmers before F95 and DWP I'm assuming. They were sharing links to Patreon content through the Sims official Reddit but after a while, it fell by the wayside and people forgot about it.

I actually still have the text file to content from 2018. I cleaned the few broken links and most of them are still alive and well.

Chilombo74

Jul 29, 2020
I had a feeling it would go down easily. If you're having trouble with creators being difficult and reporting links, use DMCA gripe. It ignores take down requests.

You can download all of those sets . The last one, Cozy days, is still uploading but it should be done in a while.
thank you so much!!!

Reactions: MatomiB

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
I have a question - Does any of the recent shared CC's from "LynxSimz" work for you guys? First time its happening that the files show nothing in Sims 4 studio and in game even without any other cc.
I've discovered from using S4S that nearly all of LynxSimz CC is miscatgeorized. They also seem to select "Restrict Opposite Frame" a lot, which hides it from a lot of my sims. The creator also seems to like to list everything as lingerie? IDK why, but whatever you downloaded, open the pack up in S4S, regcategorize, and you should be good to go. I noticed that SlayClassy miscategorizes their CC like that a lot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes