Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I have a question - Does any of the recent shared CC's from "LynxSimz" work for you guys? First time its happening that the files show nothing in Sims 4 studio and in game even without any other cc.

Reactions: huhula

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
I have a question - Does any of the recent shared CC's from "LynxSimz" work for you guys? First time its happening that the files show nothing in Sims 4 studio and in game even without any other cc.
I had the same problem, I downloaded vixen mini dress 1 but it didn't show anything in s4s, it wasn't available in the game either.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
By any chance, does anyone have the updated content from ?

I haven't seen a single creator who does anything similar to his but a lot of stuff is going to take months upon months to be unlocked.

Edit: Ignore me, I'm a retard. I found it.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedAssOrangutan

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Now I just need Turbo to update wicked whims to be able to make it so if a spouse in a marriage is completely not interested in their partner, they can disregard them. I dont get the point of the attraction system if the bride finds her spouse unattractive and they ask her for sex, she should turn it down. Theres a couple of flaws with the attraction system in that regard but hopefully something gets done about it

Last edited:

ProbablyHigh

Apr 28, 2020
Next time you go into CAS, try switching from feminine to masculine and see if you can find it that way. It took me months to find a dress once because the creator had it marked it as masculine

Reactions: ObscurelyYoursTruly

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
I had the same problem, I downloaded vixen mini dress 1 but it didn't show anything in s4s, it wasn't available in the game either.
Try re-downloading it maybe? It's showing up just fine in S4S for me. There's also the possibility you have a corrupt piece of cc preventing it from showing in game. Another possibility; its the problem where if your game isn't updated, it won't show new cc created with the current patch. But I doubt it as that issue was something that happened back in like 2015/2016.

Last edited:
Reactions: huhula and ijako3

Jayeei

Aug 3, 2019
Motherlodesims Update

Sofa:

MFM_DPcowgirl_SOFA_01 - ANAL
MFFMM_DPcowgirl+couple_SOFA_01 - ANAL
MFMM_DPcowgirl+voyeur_SOFA_01 - ANAL
MMFFMM_DPcowgirldouble_SOFA_01 - ANAL
cowgirl_SIDE_SOFA_01 - VAGINAL

Shower:
MFM_DPpiledriver_SHOWER_01 - ANAL

Toilet:
cunilingus_TOILET_01 - ORALJOB

Floor:
standbehind_FLOOR_00 - VAGINAL
standfront_FLOOR_04 - VAGINAL

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Try re-downloading it maybe? It's showing up just fine in S4S for me. There's also the possibility you have a corrupt piece of cc preventing it from showing in game. Another possibility; its the problem where if your game isn't updated, it won't show new cc created with the current patch. But I doubt it as that issue was something that happened back in like 2015/2016.
You might be right about the game not being updated with the latest version, because s4s gives me information that specific CC was created with some files on newer version and current version of s4s i have is not compatible.
Will try that later.

Chilombo74

Jul 29, 2020
Someone posted to MNBN:

AggressiveKitty GRAB THEM BEFORE THEY ARE TAKEN DOWN AND/OR EXPIRE IN A WEEK.

FARMHOUSE SET, STELLAR, FINE DINING, COZY LIVING
link is already down for me :( can someone who got it upload fine dining again pretty please?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
The link is down!
SMH... Got to love how myopic, selfish and heartless some creators can be. I looked inside some paid archives and found packages made by other CC developers, content which is often offered FREE. What gives these troglodytes (not mentioning names but most of you know WHO they are) the right to redistribute content someone else has made in their builds then CHARGE FOR IT? If they operated FAIRLY, they would not need to micromanage their download links and individualize content. This extra effort on the part of these swindlers hurts not only the quality of their product but also shows their wanton and gratuitous disrespect for other developers in the industry. These scammers say their stuff is original but I can see that most of it is copied from Second Life, IMVU and the like. There is a special place in perdition for people who engage in these practices. I do not know of any FREE content creators who would allow some greedy grifter to profit from their hard work. I should become a patron just so I can REPORT them to the original CC creators. Then get popcorn and watch the fireworks display!
Never cared much for greedy fucks like her. She'll get whats coming to her. Karma is a bitch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes