Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PXLdust

Mar 2, 2020
Thanks for that! The changelog listed is for the wrong version though. The correct changelog for 7.3.0 is . I'm posting this for anyone, like me, who reads those religiously.
Sorry, I just used what was sent from the direct Patreon email. I just assumed it would be correct. I didn't double check.

Last edited:

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Ohhh. I'd love that too. And any and all nice neon lights/signs you guys know of. Please.

Sep 13, 2018
Sorry, I just used what was sent from the direct Patreon email. I just assumed it would be correct. I didn't double check.
No worries, it would be silly to double check. I think you were reasonable in assuming it would be correct. Thanks for providing the file in the first place. :)

Reactions: PXLdust
Feb 27, 2020
Has there ever been a way/mod to assign a playable sim a job location like NPCC does for NPCs? Something Patron out there hidden behind a paywall I don't know about or some shit. I'm looking into a tedious method right now and will let you know but would love something a bit more effective. I'm making a hospital off the work lot and want to hire who the hell I want. eg. Playables I make

NPCC works, when you assign a playable when not selected on the lot they get coworkers, all the ones assigned on that lot so you can at least have all playable coworkers but the game forces you to play on the hidden work lot not a medical clinic lot you choose/build on in one of the worlds so I will need a workaround for this unless it's impossible. Knowing how EA fumbles practically everything my money is on impossible lol. But then modders are making an open world deal right now so...

Last edited:

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Does anyone have the paywall videos from CineErotique? And the HD versions of the public ones?
I honestly have no problem with their release dates since they release their videos to the general public every two weeks (as they should per EA guidelines). I just hate that they used to release the HD version to the general public and now they placed them behind a paywall. If you don't pay for the privilege you will get the crappy definition one.

Reactions: arkane378

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
It's getting to the point I need a better CAS toolbar with all the damn CC I have now. I found this

But was wondering if there is a scrollbar mod which would be better
Anyone know where I can get the older version(s)? Specifically v.11 (the previous one to the current link) as I have yet to update to the exciting knitting stuff.

DirtyLilDolly

Jun 14, 2019
Is there any Patron medical and hospital sets out there? I'm working on converting my Sims 2 hospital to Sims 4 right now & need everything I can get my hands on. I'll share it here when I package it all up with CC included to make it easy for everyone. Here's some pics of the Sims 2 version I did
View attachment 766120 View attachment 766121 View attachment 766122 View attachment 766123 View attachment 766124 View attachment 766125 View attachment 766126
leo-medical-set.pt-i.jpg

Leo sims has a medical set(s) over on the booty. There might be others but leo is the only one I can think off hand, but I'm sure if you google it you can also find lots of free medical sets.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
View attachment 764457

I don't want to be annoying , but maybe someone happen to have those new neon lights from sims41ife? thanks in advance
. The rest of their stuff is being imported onto Yiff.Party but I don't know when it'll be done.
Edit:

Last edited:

Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone have kawaiistacie's house flipper mod? she deleted from her website because of some drama and I can't find it

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes