Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
NNISM Animations (for VIP NNISMers) (06.08.2020)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NNISM Men's Jockstraps 05 (06.08.2020)
NNISM Strange Coat ( Men Top ) (05.08.2020)

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Guys, can you recommend any sexy geisha outfit cc downloads? Or something of that sort. I am doing a Japanese-themed brothel/nightclub/stripclub.

• Angry
Reactions: Moonny

Kox

Jun 18, 2019
Does anyone have this? Curbs accidentally deleted it from google drive so I can't download it.
View attachment 749241
I have most of these Hairstyles (Alpha only) but unfortunately, they are far too many and far too large in size. If you want anything specific let me know (With name) I will try to upload them for you

NewRandomNoob

Aug 24, 2018
You can retrieve the hairs your looking for by Curbs here on VK the russion FaceBook. It's free and safe to download.

Rest of Curb's items you can find here.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Still no new hermajestybuilds files? I'm surprised at how tight her following is!
The odds are rare of getting such content as some mod developers use methods to entrap their patrons and extort money from them to get their whole library. Limits on how much content you can obtain per month are imposed to FORCE patrons to remain supporters for longer periods of time. Patrons do not get links from the patreon page for the tier they paid for, instead they are added to a mailing list to send you links to individualized copies. Because of the extra time taken, time which could be used to make a better product; they know WHO leaks their content because each person gets a different custom copy of the CC. That is WHY you cannot get their content on sites like this. They use FEAR against their supporters. Also, I avoid CC makers who use mailing lists, they can SELL those lists and PROFIT from the SPAM in your inbox. While EA states that locking content perpetually behind a paywall is against TOU, they are doing nothing about these con artists! There is plenty of FREE content out there which is better than the "paywall ripped from other platforms" garbage up for sale.

Buyer beware!

Edit: Don't you just love how some CC makers doctor up the photos to make their stuff look elegant and after you spend 5 bucks on cc you find that it looks like the same or worse quality than what some people are offering FREE? Those reshade effects look nice but not everyone uses them. ROFL

People who share their creations openly and freely care about their fellow simmers. People who lock their content permanently behind a paywall do not care about you, they only care about themselves and you can sometimes see it in their substandard work.

Last edited:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
The odds are rare of getting such content as some mod developers use methods to entrap their patrons and extort money from them to get their whole library. Limits on how much content you can obtain per month are imposed to FORCE patrons to remain supporters for longer periods of time. Patrons do not get links from the patreon page for the tier they paid for, instead they are added to a mailing list to send you links to individualized copies. Because of the extra time taken, time which could be used to make a better product; they know WHO leaks their content because each person gets a different custom copy of the CC. That is WHY you cannot get their content on sites like this. They use FEAR against their supporters. Also, I avoid CC makers who use mailing lists, they can SELL those lists and PROFIT from the SPAM in your inbox. While EA states that locking content perpetually behind a paywall is against TOU, they are doing nothing about these con artists! There is plenty of FREE content out there which is better than the "paywall ripped from other platforms" garbage up for sale.

Buyer beware!

Edit: Don't you just love how some CC makers doctor up the photos to make their stuff look elegant and after you spend 5 bucks on cc you find that it looks like the same or worse quality than what some people are offering FREE? Those reshade effects look nice but not everyone uses them. ROFL

People who share their creations openly and freely care about their fellow simmers. People who lock their content permanently behind a paywall do not care about you, they only care about themselves and you can sometimes see it in their substandard work.
Personally, I don't think her stuff is all that anyhow. Never cared much for greedy fucks like her. She'll get whats coming to her. Karma is a bitch.

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
Guys, can you recommend any sexy geisha outfit cc downloads? Or something of that sort. I am doing a Japanese-themed brothel/nightclub/stripclub.
Try some cosplaysimmer content. I think I've seen 1-3 outfits that a geisha could've worn.

Jun 23, 2020
do u have the kiegross messiah & Prada 2005*, brandysims light drip, gramssims super genie hair and Monet hair bun and willing to share?

Reactions: SCBaby

PXLdust

Mar 2, 2020
Last time I tried it, you have to have a login and auth code to set up a login for each user participating.
I saw the multiplayer yesterday on Patreon and was curious about it as well. The monthly fee is ridiculous though. If there is a way around the monthly fee. I would love to try it, Its a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes