Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlitoes

Oct 29, 2019
Yeah that's the recent change log
I mean all features and updates considering for example today I have discovered erotic photo option and the porselein doll system
Nether was explained in the loverslab page nor the official mod page that's what I mean with all features not just the current update but every change considering I stop playing the game for well over half a year
Oh! I see... If you go to the Rebel Reddit page ( )
There you will find the info for every version that comes out and it explains it more or less.....It's still very confusing tbh, but at least you will get closer to figuring it all out. Good luck!

dpersefone01

Jul 31, 2020
[QUOTE = "byrnethefloor, publicación: 3935024, miembro: 2237918"]
¿Alguien tiene un sitio / enlace para las cosas en el patreon de Mably Store? No está en la mega carpeta y el índice del sitio de botín no se actualizó para ellos por un tiempo. Gracias:)
[/CITAR]

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkDream34

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
KiaraSims Knitting Lover trait:

Buffs
Knitting Items or Objects
Donating Knitted Items
Teaching a Sim to Knit
Gifting a Knitted Item
Listing Items for Sale on Plopsy
Social Interactions
Encourage to Knit
Chat about Love of Knitting
Statistics
Knitting - Learn 2x Faster

Feb 27, 2020
Did I miss something or did they remove copy accessories from MCCC?

Actually my mistake it's eye colors in facepaint. It's not being copied when I use copy makeup but accessories WAS in there at one point and now it's gone... So maybe I need to use a diff version of MCCC or something

Last edited:

SexyJutsu29

Jul 17, 2020
Hello was wondering if anyone had any Patreon cc from this creator ? , they are pretty new to patreon but there content looks baddass , I wrote the creator asking if it would be early release and their reply was "no" :(

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
For all the foot fetish homies, I found these leggings, I've been trying to find this kind of design FOREVER and found out they're called "Stirrup leggings" they ain't perfect or anything, but they're the only ones that are made with this kind of design at this point in time
Looks like a good starting point for anyone wanting to make an Ishtar sim. ;)

Reactions: franksiinatra

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
For all the foot fetish homies, I found these leggings, I've been trying to find this kind of design FOREVER and found out they're called "Stirrup leggings" they ain't perfect or anything, but they're the only ones that are made with this kind of design at this point in time
Funny, back in the day they used to simply be called "stretch pants". How times have changed lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes