Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
My WW traits are "Blank", I mean, the Icons are all there but the words are not, same with the books, the names of the books are **Debug**, the Porcelain Vase is bugged as well (**Debug**), any of you guys experienced this?

Jan 8, 2018
My WW traits are "Blank", I mean, the Icons are all there but the words are not, same with the books, the names of the books are **Debug**, the Porcelain Vase is bugged as well (**Debug**), any of you guys experienced this?
delete the localthumbcache.package in main folder and then restart, usually works for me!

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
If I were still using Windows I would make a in notepad (.bat) which would first delete the localthumbcache.package file then execute TS4_x64.exe - This is easily achieved in Linux by making a shell script which does the same. I find it is convenient to automatically delete the file whenever I launch the game because I am always adding and removing stuff from my mod folder.

Last edited:

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
it was working for me too before I updated Sims 4. I made sure no mod conflicts by having just ww in the mods folder. Still no dice. I take it he hasn't fixed it since Eco came out then. I will sell the club and make it a night club and use stripper poles like before I guess. Hope those work at least. Thanks for the replies

Ok that worked but I had to remove WW to sell it. Wouldn't sell! My girl Sparkles bought it back as a Nightclub after swapping it out and look who just walked in:LOL:

View attachment 757791
HOLD UP :ROFLMAO: is that a firework on her t*tty?

Milkyegg

Jul 10, 2019
Hey does anyone have another site to download patreon cc. I didn't know that down with patreon was gone for good this time so I don't know where to get patreon exclusive cc.

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Does anyone have Felixandre's Kyoto pt. 3 yet? *at the time of this post, it was not in the mega folder or pmbd*
We can wait for PMBD about 2 weeks. Kyoto pt.2 was uploaded on July 15, and PMBD usually uploads mid of the month.
And Kyoto pt.3 was released just 3 or 4 days ago :) Maybe even patrons haven't used their Kyoto pt.3 yet. LOL

CYBERMINDXXX

Nov 4, 2019
NNISM Animations (for VIP NNISMers) (16.07.2020)

Who uses the animations of this author's version with LL, be sure to remove them completely before updating. Because this animation pack includes publicly available and exclusive patreon animations. objects are also needed.
Other patreon content from this author can be found at the link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ummm......WTF is going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes