Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

abacus1

Dec 19, 2018
yo why is that a patreon exclusive? :sleep: the closest thing that you'll get to this mod is 'walk your way' by tripilis
I know it's stupid :LOL:. I had Tripilis for such a long time then the mod broke for me and stopped working. I found another mod that alters walk styles which came out yesterday so i'll try it and see how that works. Can find it here if anyone else wants is:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I know it's stupid :LOL:. I had Tripilis for such a long time then the mod broke for me and stopped working. I found another mod that alters walk styles which came out yesterday so i'll try it and see how that works. Can find it here if anyone else wants is:
You do know you can change the walk style in game using MCCC? Is there something I'm missing?

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
Hi guys, i know a lot of folks already does this, but, do we have the right to ask where can I find something here ?

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
PSA: Another WW version released today.

Unrelated: I seem to have deleted my "hair" mod folder (realistic hair models). Anyone have a good zip archive of theirs I could bum off them? Really not wanting to go back and fill it in one at a time...

• Wow
Reactions: DarkDream34

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
REMINDER: The Sims 4 Tutorial (self-help) thread shows you how to MANAGE, TROUBLESHOOT and FIND CONTENT. Lots of links and resources to help you find PAID (leaked) and FREE content. Also, it is a great place to share some of your own tips and tricks for the benefit of the community. Bookmark that page and share it with your friends, it is regularly updated and will help you to get the most out of your Sims 4 experience.

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
Guys, does anyone knows where i could download desiiire sims models ? She disable download links a long time ago, and I hnoestly don't know where I could find them now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: DarkDream34

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
does anyone have a full feature list of wicked whims and wicked perversions
i usually used the public versions and holly shit do i miss out on allot
half the features i dint even know existed like i randomly stumbled on the porselien doll transformation
i would like too know if there is a wiki with the full feature list because clearly the one on loverslab is just scratching the surface in terms of feature descriptions

Sep 11, 2018
Guys, does anyone knows where i could download desiiire sims models ? She disable download links a long time ago, and I hnoestly don't know where I could find them now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unless you find someone that has them already, you're shit outa luck, they disabled their downloads over 2 years ago and haven't changed their mind yet. The excuse was that people were "stealing" her sims and posting them elsewhere, what kind of fucking narcissistic troll would make all these nice sims and show them off just to keep them for themselves?

carlitoes

Oct 29, 2019
half the features i dint even know existed like i randomly stumbled on the porselien doll transformation
i would like too know if there is a wiki with the full feature list because clearly the one on loverslab is just scratching the surface in terms of feature descriptions

Ummmmm, yeah...it is quite obviously four posts above yours.... (double eye roll emoji)

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
The Porcelain Doll is already in the public version, but yeah, there's a lot that we're missing out too...

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Do you know about transforming your sims in your house into living sex dolls? That's something that took me a while to find out about. If you give them the pheromonal flower trait and turn them into dolls, they get heart eyes when they fuck and you get to decide who they can and can't have sex with too

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Ummmmm, yeah...it is quite obviously four posts above yours.... (double eye roll emoji)
Yeah that's the recent change log
I mean all features and updates considering for example today I have discovered erotic photo option and the porselein doll system
Nether was explained in the loverslab page nor the official mod page that's what I mean with all features not just the current update but every change considering I stop playing the game for well over half a year

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Do you know about transforming your sims in your house into living sex dolls? That's something that took me a while to find out about. If you give them the pheromonal flower trait and turn them into dolls, they get heart eyes when they fuck and you get to decide who they can and can't have sex with too
You can do that with all slaves bought from the doll shop you can even turn of relationship decreases so if your an abusive master you can use extreme violence non deadly interaction and they still won't lose relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes