Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
Hi everyone hate to ask, but does anyone have or did anyone ever get the 'go here not run' mod? I get sick of my sims running everywhere like that's the normal action people do in real life :ROFLMAO:, no worries if not.
yo why is that a patreon exclusive? :sleep: the closest thing that you'll get to this mod is 'walk your way' by tripilis

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Can't get strip clubs to work with this update. Manage Employees is blank. Assign dancer is blank. The older update did the same. Throws an exception. What version can I use that works?
I haven't tested the new version yet, but in version 158.6 strip clubs worked for me.

Reactions: DarkDream34
Feb 27, 2020
it was working for me too before I updated Sims 4. I made sure no mod conflicts by having just ww in the mods folder. Still no dice. I take it he hasn't fixed it since Eco came out then. I will sell the club and make it a night club and use stripper poles like before I guess. Hope those work at least. Thanks for the replies

Ok that worked but I had to remove WW to sell it. Wouldn't sell! My girl Sparkles bought it back as a Nightclub after swapping it out and look who just walked in:LOL:

Screen Shot 08-03-20 at 03.12 PM.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DarkDream34

Jules 27

Nov 12, 2019
it was working for me too before I updated Sims 4. I made sure no mod conflicts by having just ww in the mods folder. Still no dice. I take it he hasn't fixed it since Eco came out then. I will sell the club and make it a night club and use stripper poles like before I guess. Hope those work at least. Thanks for the replies

Ok that worked but I had to remove WW to sell it. Wouldn't sell! My girl Sparkles bought it back as a Nightclub after swapping it out and look who just walked in:LOL:

View attachment 757791
I haven't tested the new version yet, but in version 158.6 strip clubs worked for me.
Ive just updated WW to 159.1 and everything is working as normal, may be some other conflict perhaps?

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
WickedWhims V159 (03.08.2020)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wish he'd just concentrate on improving the sexing and stop being so concerned about these kinds of things. These are the kinds of things that need to be optional. As it turns out, I disable most of these options anyway. Thanks much for the update maksimko12

Feb 27, 2020
Ive just updated WW to 159.1 and everything is working as normal, may be some other conflict perhaps?
Yeah I tried it with ONLY WW in my mods and it kept throwing exceptions and a blank manage employees. I just tried it again and it works after selling and swapping lot details to ownable club and back. I don't like using LittleMsSims ownables because it doesn't have very good hiring scripts but the strip club has the best I have EVER seen for Sims 4. I can always hire who i want. Big perk for me using it over the ownable club. Anyways for some reason a script gremlin was in the works. Or I gather its just poorly written to begin with, but it works now... I'll see how it goes...

Reactions: Jules 27
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes