Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Can someone tell me what hairstyle is this? Thanks
I have this Hairstyle, ill try and find out what its called, or just link you the file if i can.

EDIT: Pretty sure is the one.

Last edited:
Reactions: flower6ix

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Can I ask which of his mods you have? I used to have an entire folder of his mods, but removed it once I started seeing LEs. I'd love to use his mods again.
A few no autonomous ones, like no react in disgust, no make drinks, no troll forums, no smash dollhouse. No childhood phases, fame quirks removed, no bah humbug to autographs, faster programming, bestseller writing, masterpiece painting, motion gaming reworked, and less delay bowling.

Feb 27, 2020
I notice Sims 4 now has a metal station you can throw songs into however when I try to find it in the listen to or turn on menu no metal station shows up. Do you have to knit first or some shit? Or does it require a heavy metal stereo? Other than that it's about as useful as everything else EA throws at us. Let me know if anyone even bothered to check it out lol

CC was the problem. So dumb. LittleMsSam's Personal Objects mod needs updating. Once I wacked that outta there it shows up

Last edited:

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
I was saddened to find out that lag fixes don't work well unless you're at default game speed. Normally I play with the speed at 50 or 75. 25 just seems way to fast. ( I slow the game down with MCCC if you hadn't already guessed.)
Coolspear's simlagfix seems to work just fine with the MCC gamespeed function. I've been playing at a speed of 66 for awhile and using the TS16 simlag improvement without any issues that I've noticed.

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
For those of you who use KiaraSims, she posted that her aspirations broke with the latest patch. When they are updated, I'll post them here, but for now, I'd pull them from my game.

was!

Jan 7, 2019
A few no autonomous ones, like no react in disgust, no make drinks, no troll forums, no smash dollhouse. No childhood phases, fame quirks removed, no bah humbug to autographs, faster programming, bestseller writing, masterpiece painting, motion gaming reworked, and less delay bowling.
Thanks!

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Coolspear's simlagfix seems to work just fine with the MCC gamespeed function. I've been playing at a speed of 66 for awhile and using the TS16 simlag improvement without any issues that I've noticed.
I can't recall where I read it, (could have sworn it was TFM) but there was a mention that lag fixes generally didn't work well with anything but the default game speed. Guess I'll give Coolspear's another shot since I'm starting to get some strange pauses in may game since the last patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: arkane378

abacus1

Dec 19, 2018
Hi everyone hate to ask, but does anyone have or did anyone ever get the 'go here not run' mod? I get sick of my sims running everywhere like that's the normal action people do in real life :ROFLMAO:, no worries if not.

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
I notice Sims 4 now has a metal station you can throw songs into however when I try to find it in the listen to or turn on menu no metal station shows up. Do you have to knit first or some shit? Or does it require a heavy metal stereo? Other than that it's about as useful as everything else EA throws at us. Let me know if anyone even bothered to check it out lol

CC was the problem. So dumb. LittleMsSam's Personal Objects mod needs updating. Once I wacked that outta there it shows up
So you got it fixed and found the METAL? :)

BTW, is a real thing.

• Haha
Reactions: flower6ix
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes