Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PXLdust

Mar 2, 2020

The newest public release for MCCC/MC Woohoo is 7.3.0.
It includes the following .
Installation instructions can be found .
Troubleshooting can be found .

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Is it possible to get the Sims 4 Multiplayer Mod Patreon version? Or is it hidden behind too many traceable things?
Last time I tried it, you have to have a login and auth code to set up a login for each user participating.
I saw the multiplayer yesterday on Patreon and was curious about it as well. The monthly fee is ridiculous though. If there is a way around the monthly fee. I would love to try it, Its a good idea.
Let's not forget that .package files are NOT closed source. One could share a COPY of the package, open it in sims4 studio, then read the code inside to see how it works. It does however stand to reason that it is providing a gateway to connect to the developer's server to provide the online access, so you would not be able to see the server side magic but at least you would be able to hack a way around it. I went to their website and had a look, and as I had speculated about Sims 5, all games connecting would need to be identical so you would need to disable mod packs if the other computers are lacking content and you can probably kiss CC goodbye because other gamers in your intranet would not see it, not to mention other caveats and game functionality this multiplayer component breaks... A question comes to mind, is a multiplayer component really worth it for the headaches?

Dealbreakers:
  • Build and buy mode might not work as expected (or at all)
  • Travelling is not supported (Everyone stuck on one TINY MAP)
  • Sim inventory is not working properly

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2018

The newest public release for MCCC/MC Woohoo is 7.3.0.
It includes the following .
Installation instructions can be found .
Troubleshooting can be found .
Thanks for that! The changelog listed is for the wrong version though. The correct changelog for 7.3.0 is . I'm posting this for anyone, like me, who reads those religiously.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
You can retrieve the hairs your looking for by Curbs here on VK the russion FaceBook. It's free and safe to download.

Rest of Curb's items you can find here.

Appreciated, but the download links seem to redirect to an "away" URL that never loads...

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Appreciated, but the download links seem to redirect to an "away" URL that never loads...
I noticed that they link to the old DWP site and everything that was on DWP was transferred to the Booty Index. You can find that file . And all of Curbs other stuff

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Adult Life 1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well this is good for my sim lol the admit babbie is not there's going to make the conversation for my female sim an akward one considering it can be any of the 15 guys she fucked behind his back lol
Considering she during the day is a faitfull nerdie house wife but in the evening a total super sluts still like that it's an option now

• Haha
Reactions: KikkiKitty24
Feb 27, 2020
It's getting to the point I need a better CAS toolbar with all the damn CC I have now. I found this

But was wondering if there is a scrollbar mod which would be better

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
It's getting to the point I need a better CAS toolbar with all the damn CC I have now. I found this

But was wondering if there is a scrollbar mod which would be better
using the more collums mod makes it a bit less tedious in my opinion i have mine set too 4 cas collums still not a perfect solution but still

NewRandomNoob

Aug 24, 2018
I noticed that they link to the old DWP site and everything that was on DWP was transferred to the Booty Index. You can find that file . And all of Curbs other stuff
The Russian FaceBook page with the user that share patroen and non-patroen custom content.

Odd the site works for me.

TiŊaSŊow

Sep 28, 2019
Let's not forget that .package files are NOT closed source. One could share a COPY of the package, open it in sims4 studio, then read the code inside to see how it works. It does however stand to reason that it is providing a gateway to connect to the developer's server to provide the online access, so you would not be able to see the server side magic but at least you would be able to hack a way around it. I went to their website and had a look, and as I had speculated about Sims 5, all games connecting would need to be identical so you would need to disable mod packs if the other computers are lacking content and you can probably kiss CC goodbye because other gamers in your intranet would not see it, not to mention other caveats and game functionality this multiplayer component breaks... A question comes to mind, is a multiplayer component really worth it for the headaches?

Dealbreakers:
  • Build and buy mode might not work as expected (or at all)
  • Travelling is not supported (Everyone stuck on one TINY MAP)
  • Sim inventory is not working properly
Right. When you play it, you have to have everything the same. I tried it with someone in my house so I could make sure we had all the same cc. It was a little nerve-wracking having to make sure the cc and the save were identical. We could travel but you had to save first, re-share the save when you got to the destination. It still would bug out. It's definitely not as fun as it sounds.

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
I might just be blind but I think the only file for this set is a PNG...
I previously saw them there sometime ago like op.
Creators are getting Yiff.party to take down files that's why you only see jpgs. and pngs.

Check out the comments from 2019
Excerpts from

Comments (22)

- 3 Dec 19 17:53
when the link?

- 5 Dec 19 17:58
your pledge was declined

No link because pledge declined,sounds alot like payment for actual merchandise to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes