Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2722902

i need help :
my game version is 1.65.70
WickedWhims V159.4 (18.08.2020)
and its show this msg :cautious: any idea how to fix it ?
This Link for last version, compatibility and download

This link for Legacy download

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
Sigh... Guys, I had to reinstall my game because I couldn't fix my broken WW, can anyone recommend me a place to download pack of hairs? I can't seem to find any in the Mega folder

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Sigh... Guys, I had to reinstall my game because I couldn't fix my broken WW, can anyone recommend me a place to download pack of hairs? I can't seem to find any in the Mega folder
If you have to start everything over, try youtube
The CC hair pack mega URL is on the discription. You can easily find other Youtubers who share their whole mod folders.
Or google like 'hair dump'.

Reactions: bangsatt and maldo

it_wasnt_me

Dec 1, 2018
Around the sims:
thanks so much! i tried to find them on yiff but my tired mind wrote "ATS4" in the search bar lol.
i found some new 3d lashes while i was cc shopping and wanted to share the link w my local lash junkies :ROFLMAO:
wowieeee thanks so much!

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
Hello, came back after a long pause (totally forgot about this place ), good to see things are still running.
Anybody has the latest version of NPC Control?

Reactions: Valeciraptor

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Can Anyonr Share with me Sims 4 venison 1.64 be cuz the 1.65.70 & 77 are shit :) they read wickedwhim is corrupted file check the picture before u talk , so i need 1.64 i don

see & talk & i need u to Share with me Sims 4 venison 1.64 be cuz the 1.65.70 & 77 are shit :) they read wickedwhim is corrupted file check the picture before u talk , so i need 1.64 i dont care about new version . as u see i have last update of both of them wicked & sims 4 that much stupid thing , so thats why i want to go back play on 1.64 it was better View attachment 780201
There is no issue with the latest version of WW and the latest version of the game (I can attest because of the simple fact that I am using both the latest version of the game AND the latest version of WW and what do you know, I am having no issues). That alone should tell you that the problem is coming from your mod folder and not me (or the people trying to help you). That picture you just uploaded? I am seeing for the first time since I decided to try and help you so I can't "check the picture before I talk" because I have never seen it before.

As people have told you already, you have something called Wicked Work.... not wicked whims. I have no idea what Wicked Work even is but it doesn't sound like Wicked Whims so as the last exception file shows you with a "100% confidence" that is your problem right there. Delete...whatever wicked work is, download Wicked Whims from the MEGA folder here (whichever version you want to use at this point that is compatible with whatever version of the game you want to use) and you're probably going to have no issue.

PS: I have no idea if you just called me "a stupid thing" or it's me having a hard time understanding what you're trying to say but if you did, I suggest you chill out because we've been trying to help you for days now and no one, and I mean no one, has insulted you or called you stupid. This is why people here don't offer support when people come with questions...

If you did not called me "a stupid thing" then we can continue like civilized adults.

Last edited:

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
Hey folks! Does anyone have SHEnanigans private school ?
It was released around week ago and maybe someone already got it..

Reactions: imperfectxangel

Buffzilla

Apr 10, 2020
I noticed browsing creators on Yiff.party the other day that somebody uploaded SlayClassy. It also feels lately that more people are sharing/updating Yiff.party for a variety of creators.

Given that, it seems checking Yiff.party first would be more efficient than posting here asking for things that are already available and easily accessible.
Yes, my bad! It's been some weeks since I checked yiff for those, but thank you, I found SlayClassy. I really try to check for myself before asking, and I will try the other tips for Savage, but if anyone find it before that, I will be grateful for a tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes