Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
why is this happening?

i select let's say vag 1 animation, and when sex starts it switches to vag 2 animation first, why?
or it switches to some other animation that i didn't want, why?

i have selected single progression and random animations are off

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Is there anywhere ( besides paysites' booty ) to find Savage or Slay Classy's newest patreon stuff? Gash I miss DWP :sneaky:
There are a treasure trove of websites you can check out by clicking the link in my signature. In addition to the original post, there are user submitted lists. I do my best to keep that page updated with the latest info and I encourage the community to share their download lists for the benefit of all.

Reactions: maldo

ladythoms

Jan 9, 2020
Is there anywhere ( besides paysites' booty ) to find Savage or Slay Classy's newest patreon stuff? Gash I miss DWP :sneaky:
I noticed browsing creators on Yiff.party the other day that somebody uploaded SlayClassy. It also feels lately that more people are sharing/updating Yiff.party for a variety of creators.

Given that, it seems checking Yiff.party first would be more efficient than posting here asking for things that are already available and easily accessible.

qtpie5006

Dec 24, 2018
Super cool idea! I would never have thought of this. Can you say a little more about how you organize yours? Is furniture one icon, appliances another? Just curious about your schema. Thanks for the tip!
I'm about a month late, I'm sorry. I used to organize build/buy in one folder, then subfolder by creator (i suggest this method to anyone under 100gb, saves so much effort during patch time and hunting for bad cc).... but then i hit 140gb of cc and needed to purge but still keep my builds intact. so it was time for a new approach. i uploaded all my complete builds to my gallery and pulled all the cc i used in each using S4TI ... now all my build items are in my "my lots" folder, in corresponding lot folders. [i feel like this made a little sense but lmk if not lol --reattaching the screenshot for reference since its been some time.]

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Does anyone have Simplistic Sims The Hamptons and Damask wallpaper collections? Also their Eco Lifestyle recolours?
I checked Yiff.Party, they're not there.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I downloaded today and I was pleasantly surprised. It enabled me to get rid of some old Kijiko and Msblue tones which I rarely used. I dug around for a while and was unable to find a tutorial on converting nor properly making skintones which are also compatible with sunburns. From what I could find, it appears to be a complicated process and beyond my present modding skills. I looked at the 4 tone sets in S4S and could find no "default check boxes" like you can use with mesh tops and bottoms. Recent reveals that EA will be releasing new skintones in an update which could break any default-tones being shared at present. Thanks xxXXxxxn for suggesting these, I really like them. Sorry I do not have better news.
If you're really interested in creating or editing Sims 4 skins, this is the utility you want. It's written by CmarNYC who's been active in the Sims community for many years. She does really great stuff.

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
Can Anyonr Share with me Sims 4 venison 1.64 be cuz the 1.65.70 & 77 are shit :) they read wickedwhim is corrupted file check the picture before u talk , so i need 1.64 i don
I've seen several comments of you installing and deleting the game over and over again. Where are you getting the files from? somewhere in there you're downloading an old version of the game instead of the newest one. You're using 1.65.70 when we are at 1.65.77. I use and their instructions and way of installing is very, very easy to follow even for a beginner. They have the latest patch and DLC. After that, download the latest version of WW in the MEGA folder and you're good to go.
see & talk & i need u to Share with me Sims 4 venison 1.64 be cuz the 1.65.70 & 77 are shit :) they read wickedwhim is corrupted file check the picture before u talk , so i need 1.64 i dont care about new version . as u see i have last update of both of them wicked & sims 4 that much stupid thing , so thats why i want to go back play on 1.64 it was better Screenshot (29).png

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Can Anyonr Share with me Sims 4 venison 1.64 be cuz the 1.65.70 & 77 are shit :) they read wickedwhim is corrupted file check the picture before u talk , so i need 1.64 i don

see & talk & i need u to Share with me Sims 4 venison 1.64 be cuz the 1.65.70 & 77 are shit :) they read wickedwhim is corrupted file check the picture before u talk , so i need 1.64 i dont care about new version . as u see i have last update of both of them wicked & sims 4 that much stupid thing , so thats why i want to go back play on 1.64 it was better View attachment 780201
The problem is not in wickedwhims mod but in wickedwork mod, as can be clearly seen on your screen. You must delete it, the wickedwork mod is outdated and unsupported. Wickedwhims v159.4 works without any problems with the latest version of the game.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
If you're really interested in creating or editing Sims 4 skins, this is the utility you want.
I have been aware of skinnator for some time but I find converting skins to overlays to be a better option for me. Yesterday I discovered how complex* skintones really are and came to the realization that converting an existing color set to 'default' would become an arduous task. Even if I were successful in getting the task done, I have concern about a forthcoming update with the potential to BREAK default skintones. This means having to go back and fix the mod after updates are issued and I'd hate to spend a lot of time cleaning after EA's mess.

Personally, I use the default EA tones with my overlays so there is no need for me to replace them, overlays can compliment skintones in ways that skins are unable to. Having MORE skintones in this case is the better option. I eagerly await the skintone updates EA is committed to deliver to gamers.

*tones are composed of multiple layers of detail,for each of the body types; skins and overlays only have one layer and are therefore much easier to manage for the novice modder.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
The problem is not in wickedwhims mod but in wickedwork mod, as can be clearly seen on your screen. You must delete it, the wickedwork mod is outdated and unsupported. Wickedwhims v159.4 works without any problems with the latest version of the game.
I have already mentioned this problem. Apparently skyusalol missed my message. Recently, I often see users who are dealing with problems in the game having mods like " wicked work "and"WickedJobs". These mods are very outdated and have not been updated for several years. If anyone has these, feel free to remove them from the game. It is unlikely that they will ever be updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes