Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Regarding the JamJars' Omegaverse mod, can you guys find the Alpha and Omega traits in CAS? In the latest patreon version I mean. Because I can't.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Well,i noticed few unusual things and behavior of sims since i installed the Eco(A**holes) life and finally it smashed my save file completely and Couldn't resolve the issue even after installing the latest update later.started with missing chairs and tables from restaurant and home..its kinda jokes from the developer ...:LOL::LOL:
So with the new game i noticed that on dining table if my sim seat on chair, not getting the option to eat by right clicking on his own plate but the option is only available if i click on other non playing sims plate:mad:that probably causing the issue at restaurant as well..in two seated dining table ,one sim is leaving without eating anything but other sim is eating his own and others as well..:LOL::LOL::LOL:...
So i need your help guys..have you notice the same thing ?is it a another bug from the developer ??
It's my understanding that this is directly related to the neighborhood action rules... Something about loaning or some shit. I saw a post about things going missing, and it turns out it was by design. I guess they think it's funny if your neighbors permanently borrow things.. I solved the problem by turning off Eco Lifestyle in the game options. As far as the restaurant issues, I don't know. I don't use that very often so I'm clueless there.

Oct 26, 2018
Well,i noticed few unusual things and behavior of sims since i installed the Eco(A**holes) life and finally it smashed my save file completely and Couldn't resolve the issue even after installing the latest update later.started with missing chairs and tables from restaurant and home..its kinda jokes from the developer ...:LOL::LOL:
So with the new game i noticed that on dining table if my sim seat on chair, not getting the option to eat by right clicking on his own plate but the option is only available if i click on other non playing sims plate:mad:that probably causing the issue at restaurant as well..in two seated dining table ,one sim is leaving without eating anything but other sim is eating his own and others as well..:LOL::LOL::LOL:...
So i need your help guys..have you notice the same thing ?is it a another bug from the developer ??
It is a game bug and Ea said it was fix with the patch that came out today.

Dine Out

• Fixed an issue that made some drinks and food options be duplicated, or go missing, on restaurants’ menus. I’m all for more of everything, but this seemed a bit extreme, though double coffees… mmm coffee...

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
This is something odd, but maybe someone can help me out, my WW is bugged, some lines of it just doesn't appear, like the Porcelain Vase and stuff, the image is there but the phrases that goes with it are just blank (same with basemental gangs), I don't know whats wrong with it, but I'm thinking that may have to do with a previous translation that I had and is now outdated, does anyone know how to fix it? I already deleted localthumbcache, tried to delete WW and run the game without it and then replace it with a newer version and none of it fixed the problem.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Do anyone have Breeze Motors new vehicles?
What good are they? Not picking on you personally, just making an observation. While they might be nice to look at, there is no driving in TS4. Look at this lovely car parked in the driveway that I can NEVER drive... It is sort of like masturbating without the payoff! ROFLMAO!

Sorry guys and gals... I could not resist!

꧁KymJoh꧂

Oct 6, 2019
What good are they? Not picking on you personally, just making an observation. While they might be nice to look at, there is no driving in TS4. Look at this lovely car parked in the driveway that I can NEVER drive... It is sort of like masturbating without the payoff! ROFLMAO!

Sorry guys and gals... I could not resist!
Some of Breeze Motors are being used for poses and they look cool. It's for storytelling, role-playing etc.

Jan 29, 2019
Some of Breeze Motors are being used for poses and they look cool. It's for storytelling, role-playing etc.
Exactly. I actually needed an immobile, old-fashioned truck to complete the farm aesthetic I was going for recently. Not everything has to be functional in The Sims to prove useful. It's ALL about the story and details matter! Hell, Barbie taught me that! ;)

76LY.gif

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Hi:

Does anyone have the new recipe update from icemunmun?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes