Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
What Version Update this on ??? i try it on 1.65.70 not working & not allowed u load ur game & wicked not work
so on what version is work ?
I have no problem on 1.65.70 with WickedWhims V159.3. Everything works great.
Try reinstalling the mod again and deleting the "localthumbcache" file before updating the mod.

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
I have no problem on 1.65.70 with WickedWhims V159.3. Everything works great.
Try reinstalling the mod again and deleting the "localthumbcache" file before updating the mod.
can u give me the link of the sims 4 1.65.70 so i download the game all over again , i alrdy backup the mods & tray so i need the full game again

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
can u give me the link of the sims 4 1.65.70 so i download the game all over again , i alrdy backup the mods & tray so i need the full game again
I was talking about reinstalling the WW mod, not reinstalling the game itself. I have a licensed game and I know practically nothing about pirated versions. Maybe someone else will advise where to get a quality repack.

Jan 8, 2018
This is for the codex update.

Edit:- Please note... It will only work if you have the update before this one, if not the same site lists all the updates to bring you up to date. They MUST be done in order.

Last edited:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Is it possible to get the Sims 4 Multiplayer Mod Patreon version? Or is it hidden behind too many traceable things?
You could just use . I STILL wonder why people even sooner check that out before they do SimSync. Like is S4MP better or something? Because this has been lost on me for a LONG time, and I continue to question anyone who I find to be using that over SimSync. (I sound like a shill, it's not really that, it's just some other reasons as someone who was interested in the concept quite some time ago.)

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
You could just use . I STILL wonder why people even sooner check that out before they do SimSync.
BINGO! This one looks like it has better options than the Patreon garbage we previously spoke about... In skimming through the documentation, I can see it has similar caveats but I cannot ignore the fact it has more features. Best of all there are no hidden charges or fees for the online service ... AND you are not relying on their servers because you supply that network interface on your own computer. Thanks for the info... I know a handful of people are ready to do a back-flip in here! BE SURE TO READ THE FAQ before you try this. ONLINE PLAY can be a grievance for some people.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
BINGO! This one looks like it has better options than the Patreon garbage we previously spoke about... In skimming through the documentation, I can see it has similar caveats but I cannot ignore the fact it has more features. Best of all there are no hidden charges or fees for the online service ... AND you are not relying on their servers because you supply that network interface on your own computer. Thanks for the info... I know a handful of people are ready to do a back-flip in here! BE SURE TO READ THE FAQ before you try this. ONLINE PLAY can be a grievance for some people.
You're VERY welcome. I STILL want to know why people are hearing more of S4MP when any Sims 4 multiplayer subject comes up rather than SimSync, the reason is horribly lost on me.

Reactions: maldo

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I STILL want to know why people are hearing more of S4MP when any Sims 4 multiplayer subject comes up rather than SimSync, the reason is horribly lost on me.
LOL! The fact of the matter is: some people are really DENSE; they believe 'because something is locked behind a paywall, that must mean it is better' than stuff you can find for FREE. I guess this is another snippet which needs to be added to my TUTORIAL thread. Many times I have been disappointed by content locked on Patreon only to find a week later someone already released a FREE comparable item which is even better! Patreon trolls love to use pretty graphics and brochures to sell you on the idea that their sugar coated feces will 'make your sim life complete'. There are exceptions to this, some creators are dedicated and offer a quality product which eventually gets released to the public. My experience has shown that most of these paywalls offer lackluster content, it is best to save your money unless you know what you are getting beforehand.

Something else comes to mind: I used to be a webmaster back in the early days of the internet. Using proper keywords would help people find you. The developer of SimSync needs to add some more keywords to their website for better search engine indexing. People will search for "sims 4 multiplayer' and sims-multiplayer.com (patreon) comes up before simcinc.io (free) in search results. S4MP is mentioned on more websites I have noticed.

Last edited:

TiŊaSŊow

Sep 28, 2019
You're VERY welcome. I STILL want to know why people are hearing more of S4MP when any Sims 4 multiplayer subject comes up rather than SimSync, the reason is horribly lost on me.
I have never heard of SimSync. When I tried S4MP, I found it just from a Google search. Sim Sync didn't even come up in my search results or any of the other places I usually check for mods. I wish someone had mentioned it earlier because I would have been up to try it and give feedback or whatever they needed.

I definitely agree that some CC behind paywalls is not as good as some of the free cc that creators decide to share. Certain creators just take the time to learn and improve their work and those I will support if I have a little extra.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Correction: EA/Maxis owns the intellectual property rights to the CC .package format. Once you create any item in Sims4Studio it becomes EA's property... not yours. You need to carefully read EA's Terms of Use regarding custom content. As a Sims 4 creator, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS, the scales are weighted in EA's favor. You can rest in the comfort of knowing I did not download the shared link, I will only accept quality CC in my game.
"You can rest in the comfort of knowing I did not download the shared link, I will only accept quality CC in my game."

tumblr_29b1f9cb6dc83565882424b130e2e500_0202bacf_640.gif

cre2p

Mar 25, 2018
I appreciate the effort, but this looks like the newest version, not the version from July, which I think was 157c. Thank you, though.
My Bad. Don't know how I did that but is the on your looking for.

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
i give up :) my game was 1.64 so i try to update itto 1.65.70 i got the file update by searching in google the game got error with alot mistake so i deleted the full game & now for 24 hour i cant find a sims4 thats i can download it for free full game with dlcs & adds at last be 1.65.70 can be trusted website xD till now i get 6 version all wrong 1.63 cant be updated. if any can help share me the link

TacCizam

Apr 18, 2018
i give up :) my game was 1.64 so i try to update itto 1.65.70 i got the file update by searching in google the game got error with alot mistake so i deleted the full game & now for 24 hour i cant find a sims4 thats i can download it for free full game with dlcs & adds at last be 1.65.70 can be trusted website xD till now i get 6 version all wrong 1.63 cant be updated. if any can help share me the link
here is a link to download the full version with all DLCs.. you have to change the language from Russian to English/other. Enjoy!

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
here is a link to download the full version with all DLCs.. you have to change the language from Russian to English/other. Enjoy!
thx alot & im download the game now i hope it will work :cautious::ROFLMAO: this will be number 7 of the version i download now

g1ovanni

Apr 12, 2020
hello. does anyone here know how to make skintones compatible with wicked whims? lamatisse finally released their skintones but they're not ww compatible ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes