Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
You are joking, Right? I am on Linux which could be considered a distant cousin to Mac OS with the difference that my operating system is free and open sourced. Your 'mods' folder should work much the same as any Windows user. The link in my signature has a tutorial on mod management and the procedure is meant to be OS agnostic. Always backup your mods folder to be sure. I have all of my mods in directories no more than one folder deep and you can have as many folders in your mod directory as you like. You want to avoid having folders within folders though.
This looks really cool. I need to start organizing things, but I'm skeered. I'm on a mac, and I think they're a tad more sensitive about folders than the PC, right? (anyone?)

Feb 27, 2020
First I've heard about MCCC not working appropriately. You can always have a clothing set extra that you can change into once you start your workday.

For NPC workers, if you are on friendly terms with them, if your cheats are on, you can (either Shift or Cntrl - cant remember which) and right click on the sim, go to TODDLER CARE on the pie menu and force them to change their outfit; which you can preset an option through CAS.

This would be the workaround until you get a working mod.
I'll give this a try but I think it will reset when I load the game again... I've had this issue for over a year now and only with the doctor career. Game forces you to use thier uniforms so I want to override those somehow. I might try doing an override in s4s and see if that works but it seems like there should be an easier solution.

Wahnfriedus

Jun 27, 2020
You are joking, Right? I am on Linux which could be considered a distant cousin to Mac OS with the difference that my operating system is free and open sourced. Your 'mods' folder should work much the same as any Windows user. The link in my signature has a tutorial on mod management and the procedure is meant to be OS agnostic. Always backup your mods folder to be sure. I have all of my mods in directories no more than one folder deep and you can have as many folders in your mod directory as you like. You want to avoid having folders within folders though.

download.jpeg

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Does anyone have bags from Sims Wears Prada? I am thinking of subscribing to her Patreon because she barely ever releases ANYTHING, even after that 3 or 4 week period has long passed, and I NEED some of those bags haha

--->

Last edited:
Reactions: sensitive cover

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Is there a mod that edits the default doctor uniforms? Edit career uniform in MCCC works until you load the save again and it's reset back to the default clothes the game picks. I need this to stop or the ability to change everyone on lot to career clothes using the mailbox.
You can try this one from SrslySims:

Last edited:

TiŊaSŊow

Sep 28, 2019
Hello i have a problem my Sims's hands & body sometime they be come invisible is there any mod that can fix it _ can anyone share it with me thank you :(
Do you have any sliders in your game that affects those body parts? I had some and took them out and haven't had it to happen. It seems like if you use a slider to the extreme of its limits, it can cause parts of the body to go invisible.

ishikawa_rin

Feb 14, 2019
Is there a mod that edits the default doctor uniforms? Edit career uniform in MCCC works until you load the save again and it's reset back to the default clothes the game picks. I need this to stop or the ability to change everyone on lot to career clothes using the mailbox.
I actually made a mod for this in my own game! It's super super easy to do. The doctors on the active career lot are actually wearing situation outfits instead of their actual career outfits. To change this permanently, you just need to extract the situation tuning for all NPCs there (situationJob_CareerDoctor_NPC) on S4S and change the default uniform from situation to career.

I attached the mod here but since you can basically change any situation outfits in the game, here's how to do it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment rin_DoctorUniformOverrides.rar

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes