Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2018
Has anyone modified WickedWhims code to add some functionality? I want to add another sort feature for sorting animations. Anyone with experience that can guide me?

Dec 9, 2018
Does anybody know how to read this file("animations_playlists.ww"):
"C:\...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves\WickedWhimsMod\animations_playlists.ww".

For me it looks like this:
"Teasing,HP7MMjBVBEAAisKrBgd9IasZOgY,JGeK28KnCeELfh8wgbWGeR2Qqww,fCo7TDgtsBssOCKhvKBTXnuWK4,"...

I have a playlist called "Teasing" in-game, and then i am assuming the hashcodes at unique for every animation in that playlist.

Feb 27, 2020
I actually made a mod for this in my own game! It's super super easy to do. The doctors on the active career lot are actually wearing situation outfits instead of their actual career outfits. To change this permanently, you just need to extract the situation tuning for all NPCs there (situationJob_CareerDoctor_NPC) on S4S and change the default uniform from situation to career.

I attached the mod here but since you can basically change any situation outfits in the game, here's how to do it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 783615
Many thanks! Midget hookers are on their way

Reactions: ishikawa_rin

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
Do you have any sliders in your game that affects those body parts? I had some and took them out and haven't had it to happen. It seems like if you use a slider to the extreme of its limits, it can cause parts of the body to go invisible.
i guess u are right but i have alot of mod's but about body sliders i guess yes but i dont know name's T.T i guess i will remove all the mods & put new mods

• Angry
Reactions: rev22x20
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes