Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Simtasia Animations (23.08.2020)

(The author has slightly changed the name of the animation package, so before updating, be sure to completely remove the animation data package you have. they will not be overwritten)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Simtasia Steam Sauna (24.08.2020)

Simtasia Women In Love Miniature (24.08.2020)

Jan 4, 2019
Does anyone have the new individual skins from JaySims? I already have the Silvia one thanks to you guys. Does anyone have more though? (Nyddia, Cash, Brylee, Rainn, Kody, and toddlers)

Loulou42530

Aug 18, 2020
Hello everyone, first of all thanks for your hard work. I love all of you.
Quick one : do you know if Rachel Starr was created on the Sims 4 ? Would be amazing to get her.

Cheers

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
:/ hmmm

what's the lastest sims 4 dlcs/patch ?

i have the knitting stuff and eco dlc.. is there soemthing more recent ? i took WW 159 and it didnt work... i think i miss something.

edit: nevermind.. apparently i use 155... didnt see the udpate :p

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Is E404 Shit Let Me Watch Climax not available for anyone else? The Mega folder might not have the latest version. I thought it was updated so I got it. Now I'm missing some animations in game.

it_wasnt_me

Dec 1, 2018
Heads up for people using Wicked Whims that don't already know this: the Patreon version is lacking some options compared to the Lovers Lab version. Not sure what the website version is like.
as in inappropriate unlock? turbodriver split the mod on patreon bc teen-adult WW and incest goes against Patreon's ToS. I think most people know this already, but wanted to clarify for anyone who might have been confused by your statement.

Feb 27, 2020
Well idk if anything like this exists but I wonder if there are any OB/GYN animations in wicked wims. Or for pose player. I have a birth pose but idk its ok. The Wicked Wims animation would prolly work better. I did notice a couple in my list already but they aren't quite right. I also would love some gyno objects too. Chair, exam bed etc... This will finish off my hospital lot I'm building and I'll be sure to zip it all up and upload it here for yall to try out

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is there a new version of "UI cheat extended" other than the one on Mega ? 1.17.0 seems to bug my game UI so i can't even see WW setting or any notification on screen :/, also bug some portraits and stuff.

Uqa

Nov 1, 2018
Hello guys, do you happen to know where to download some of these animations?

I already tried yiff

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh well... i still have the problem :(

For some reasons WW refuse to work. it load correctly as i have the message pop up, i dont have any red/orange warning about WW troubles or else.
But here what i have and not have :

- i dont have any WW option on anything (bed,couch,sims,etc.)
- i do have WW option on some sims (my own and family) but i only have option for naturism, setting and a new option about personalization.
- if i choose setting, i got nothing on screen, only game on pause. no popup window.

so basically, everything work nice, no bug or anything, its just WW that doesnt work. my game is up todate last, i have last dlcs and last version of WW and all mods such as MCCC or Ui cheat extended.

any ideas ?

seems like WW was actually working before, but it suddently crashed and not work anymore sinze i tryed to use WW in a bench on the new world (eco dlc's world).

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes