Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
oh well... i still have the problem :(
The Sims 4 tutorial thread will guide you on how to install, troubleshoot issues with CC and fix the problem yourself. Update to the latest version (links for that are supplied there too) of the game, get the latest version of WW from the official website THEN ENABLE script mods in game preferences. Read the documentation which comes with the mod and you will go far. PEACE!

Frogloggywoggy

Aug 18, 2020
heres a quick ccdrop of what i forgot to upload yesterday :BootyTime: :BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:
jaysims,slaughta,& baddiesims august recents

also...if yall are interested in .png wigs let me know,because i was stupid and thought they were for in game and are just made out of mostly picture textures rather than yk handmade hair like what leahlilith makes :/

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
oh well... i still have the problem :(

For some reasons WW refuse to work. it load correctly as i have the message pop up, i dont have any red/orange warning about WW troubles or else.
But here what i have and not have :

- i dont have any WW option on anything (bed,couch,sims,etc.)
- i do have WW option on some sims (my own and family) but i only have option for naturism, setting and a new option about personalization.
- if i choose setting, i got nothing on screen, only game on pause. no popup window.

so basically, everything work nice, no bug or anything, its just WW that doesnt work. my game is up todate last, i have last dlcs and last version of WW and all mods such as MCCC or Ui cheat extended.

any ideas ?

seems like WW was actually working before, but it suddently crashed and not work anymore sinze i tryed to use WW in a bench on the new world (eco dlc's world).
You're a version behind... 1.18 is the newest which is freely available on Weerbesu's Patreon page...

DerVisionar

Dec 14, 2017
Okay, anyone knows where the heck incest reward trait has gone?
It is just this one trait I am missing, incest cheat in WW settings is still there.

WW v159.4 with inappropriate patch.

Edit: Found way around it "traits.equip_trait incest"

Last edited:

NovaTail

Nov 8, 2019
Okay, anyone knows where the heck incest reward trait has gone?
It is just this one trait I am missing, incest cheat in WW settings is still there.

WW v159.4 with inappropriate patch.

Edit: Found way around it "traits.equip_trait incest"
I think it's under a new category when you click on the Sim you wish to add the trait to. Should be something called Wicked Attributes.

Reactions: DerVisionar

Chilombo74

Jul 29, 2020
heres a quick ccdrop of what i forgot to upload yesterday :BootyTime: :BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:
jaysims,slaughta,& baddiesims august recents

also...if yall are interested in .png wigs let me know,because i was stupid and thought they were for in game and are just made out of mostly picture textures rather than yk handmade hair like what leahlilith makes :/
Thank you so much for these!! do you maybe also have the guys night out skin pack and chandler skin by jaysims?

Reactions: Frogloggywoggy
Feb 27, 2020
It's gotten to the point I'm pretty fed up with WW and it's bullshit. I can't initiate sex with ANY sim not already on lot or a member of the household. When I teleport a sim to a lot WW treats them like they aren't there. Only NPC's I can initiate sex with are those the game spawned. If I spawn an NPC/Playable with MCCC, no go. They cannot have sex with anyone or themselves. I seem to remember this NOT being an issue a while ago when I first started playing with this mod over a year ago. So what's changed? Of course if I add them to household then yes it works.

What I wonder is if it has something to do with rolestate. In sim info the role state is leave now. Idk how to clear that out though.

Last edited:

꧁KymJoh꧂

Oct 6, 2019
It's gotten to the point I'm pretty fed up with WW and it's bullshit. I can't initiate sex with ANY sim not already on lot or a member of the household. When I teleport a sim to a lot WW treats them like they aren't there. Only NPC's I can initiate sex with are those the game spawned. If I spawn an NPC/Playable with MCCC, no go. They cannot have sex with anyone or themselves. I seem to remember this NOT being an issue a while ago when I first started playing with this mod over a year ago. So what's changed? Of course if I add them to household then yes it works.
WW works well for me, no issues. Are you getting a le? Make sure you have the WW version compatible with the sims 4 update you currently have.

Reactions: ObscurelyYoursTruly
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes