Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I'd like to relate something that might be help to some with similar issues. Over the last several months, I have been having problems with Sims 4 Studio. At times package files appeared unreadable. I had frequent sql errors. And with the last version, I could only open files if I went through "My Projects". Simply clicking on a file did in fact open S4S, but not the file I clicked on. Further, whenever I attempted to change settings, S4S would crash. While it did work, it was very spotty, and with the last version I lost the ability to use most menu functions.

So, I had been frustrated and began to look for a solution since it was getting harder and harder to use S4S. To make a long story short, as it turns out it was Avast Antivirus! Oh man was I pissed. Never had a problem installing S4S, no errors from the antivirus, and as I said, it wasn't completely unusable. I ran across the solution on the S4S forum. Someone had a similar problem and accidentally came across the solution. Once I added S4S and the S4S directory in My Documents to the antivirus exclusions, it began to work as expected.

I just wanted to point out that your AV can cause more issues than you realize. I never even considered it to be the problem, yet it was. So, if you're experiencing strange issues with S4S, or any software that seems bizarre, suspect your AV.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I'd like to relate something that might be help to some with similar issues. Over the last several months, I have been having problems with Sims 4 Studio.
Whenever a major update comes out for Sims 4, I have noticed a new version of S4S is released. I encountered similar problems with errors opening CC. You will notice S4S scans the game files after an update and can cause problems opening CC due to new code. It was not until I upgraded S4S that the problem would go away. I am mentioning this because I use Linux without any realtime virus scanner and this problem can occur even if an antivirus is not used. You can get the latest version (3.1.3.6) . The OP on their forum thread is updated when game packs or other additions require it. I will add this information to the Sims 4 Tutorial page.

bigpinkytoe

Aug 10, 2020
heres a quick ccdrop of what i forgot to upload yesterday :BootyTime: :BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:
jaysims,slaughta,& baddiesims august recents

also...if yall are interested in .png wigs let me know,because i was stupid and thought they were for in game and are just made out of mostly picture textures rather than yk handmade hair like what leahlilith makes :/
Thank you and yeah I love to try those png wigs :HideThePain:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frogloggywoggy

elkasique

Oct 15, 2017
Please somebody know a site when you can get for free this patreon hairs from sonya sims??

ooo-ooo

Feb 25, 2019
Can someone get this sim from ID Ghirafabulous? The setting "show custom content" must be on but only for ingame gallery, not the web version.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
hello, for the sims 3 I only need to pirate only the last expansion and only four of the stuff packs, so I can have all the packs for the sims 3 (I don't want to spend over $100 more towards an EA project at this point that should have gotten the same treatment as the sims 2 did for its anniversary), and I have been trying to get it from this website and when I do the install the game is still not recognizing the pirated dlcs, so how would one have the game recoognize the dlcs. If it helps I have all other packs through origin if that has anything to do with it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You're a version behind... 1.18 is the newest which is freely available on Weerbesu's Patreon page...

well, still have my troubles... but at elast, now i m on last version thanks :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The Sims 4 tutorial thread will guide you on how to install, troubleshoot issues with CC and fix the problem yourself. Update to the latest version (links for that are supplied there too) of the game, get the latest version of WW from the official website THEN ENABLE script mods in game preferences. Read the documentation which comes with the mod and you will go far. PEACE!
thanks but that doesnt help...

like i say, i m on last game version, last WW version and pretty much last everything.
script mod are enabled obviously, overwise i wouldnt be able to have the WW and MCCC menu in the choices on sims. And the problem is... i dont have any exception errors or anything. it just didnt work, it doesnt show the WW options when i click on random sims or stuff and if i click on setting in WW, it doesnt open any popup window, it only look like the game is on pause.

guess i m good for a whole reinstallation of the game and dlcs and stuff... a classic with the sims sinze sims 2 for me :(

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
thanks but that doesnt help...

like i say, i m on last game version, last WW version and pretty much last everything.
script mod are enabled obviously, overwise i wouldnt be able to have the WW and MCCC menu in the choices on sims. And the problem is... i dont have any exception errors or anything. it just didnt work, it doesnt show the WW options when i click on random sims or stuff and if i click on setting in WW, it doesnt open any popup window, it only look like the game is on pause.

guess i m good for a whole reinstallation of the game and dlcs and stuff... a classic with the sims sinze sims 2 for me :(
Try these.

1. Do not put your WW under any folders. Put them straight under Mods folder.
(Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods)
You can refer to my image. Check mods folder regularly.
1.png (Click it and see)

2. If the problem still occur, remove CCs and put only MCCC, MC woohoo, WW and some WW animations under Mods folder,
and try any new sim family. Maybe old CCs make problem.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Try these.

1. Do not put your WW under any folders. Put them straight under Mods folder.
(Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods)
You can refer to my image. Check mods folder regularly.
View attachment 787880 (Click it and see)

2. If the problem still occur, remove CCs and put only MCCC, MC woohoo, WW and some WW animations under Mods folder,
and try any new sim family. Maybe old CCs make problem.
i fixed it !

i reinstalled the dlc eco, and it fixed the problem.
I knew it was something wrong with it, 'because i didnt get troubles before installing it. now it work nice. i guess the update wasnt complete or something...

(btw, i m using the sims 4 updater, from russian community. great tool to avoid reinstalling the whole game on each updates or need to replace files and stuff. just 1 clic and it download and auto install last update.)

Reactions: realbrownie

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
You're a version behind... 1.18 is the newest which is freely available on Weerbesu's Patreon page...

Do you have a link for 1.11 version of ? i can't update right now on 1.65 patch and this is not compatible with Eco Lifestyle.

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
i fixed it !

I knew it was something wrong with it, 'because i didnt get troubles before installing it. now it work nice. i guess the update wasnt complete or something...

(btw, i m using the sims 4 updater, from russian community. great tool to avoid reinstalling the whole game on each updates or need to replace files and stuff. just 1 clic and it download and auto install last update.)
Good to hear that you fixed it :)
Yeah, such Updaters are very compact and convenient.

Preciousk

Feb 5, 2019
hello, for the sims 3 I only need to pirate only the last expansion and only four of the stuff packs, so I can have all the packs for the sims 3 (I don't want to spend over $100 more towards an EA project at this point that should have gotten the same treatment as the sims 2 did for its anniversary), and I have been trying to get it from this website and when I do the install the game is still not recognizing the pirated dlcs, so how would one have the game recoognize the dlcs. If it helps I have all other packs through origin if that has anything to do with it.
You have two options either you buy the rest of the game packs,or you download all of the packs from the pirated website. And the reason why it's not recognizing the dlcs is because you didn't buy those game packs. You can't mix pirated packs with origin account it won't work. I suggest that you buy the games from this website here Just trying to help because I know how frustrating it can be when you're trying to get your game to work.

Last edited:

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
i fixed it !

It sounds very frustrating for sure. Is it possible you have 2 copies of WW in the mods folder somewhere causing a conflict?

I would remove all other script based mods for a trial to see if WW works in that environment. If it does, then you can narrow down what the problem/conflict.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It sounds very frustrating for sure. Is it possible you have 2 copies of WW in the mods folder somewhere causing a conflict?

I would remove all other script based mods for a trial to see if WW works in that environment. If it does, then you can narrow down what the problem/conflict.
nope, that's for sure. i always completly delete a mod before installing a update.
I fixed it, soo its all good now. But it was very strange to not have any error popup. I knew it was coming from the dlc because i didnt had any problem before installing it even tho my game was udpated before having it.
i also noticed that the problem appear just after i tryed to interact with WW on the new world benches, soo i definitly suspected that dlc to be the cause.
thanks god i can just reinstall the dlc only and not need to reinstall the whole thing, god bless that updater tool XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes