Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Avast Antivirus
ARGGH! That piece of crap caused no end of trouble at work trying to print end-of-the-day reports. A link to open a pdf report should NOT take me to a yahoo! search page.

I'm amazed at some of the errors people see, both here and elsewhere. Errors I couldn't duplicate if I tried. My protection scheme is simple. Windows Defender and Malwarebytes.

Reactions: sukinomeshi

Hawkeye82

Aug 6, 2020
Hello everyone.

I'm new around here and really enjoying this place so far. Thanks for your amazing efforts.

Does anyone here happen to have access to Leahlillith's latest Patreon hair? (The "Edge" hair)
A link to that hair would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

charlys

Jan 2, 2018
Hello.
I notice all the modes I have are only "sexual" (vaginal, foreplay, anal etc.)
is there a mode with flirting (eg flirting with a married woman who tries to resist), corruption, cuckold scenes. (non-sexual animations and also sexual animations). it involves work on the emotions on the faces I guess.
Thanks

melangru

May 24, 2019
Hi guys... I'm trying to build a tiny house with the off-the-grid lot trait. Unfortunately this trait is only available for residential and generic lots. Is there a mod to fix it?

byrnethefloor

Apr 19, 2020
The tray files are unlocked on the patreon:

And the CC is here:
Anybody got the CC that isn't included in the CC sharefile and MilaMaison gives links to patreon for in the READ ME doc?
Patreon objects by Pacosims
Patreon object by Viviansims
Patreon objects by Slox - this one especially as it's the cool furniture

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
Anybody got the CC that isn't included in the CC sharefile and MilaMaison gives links to patreon for in the READ ME doc?
Patreon objects by Pacosims
Patreon object by Viviansims
Patreon objects by Slox - this one especially as it's the cool furniture
All you have to do is find those creators on websites like yiff.party or paysites.mustbdestroyed.org and look for the specific cc files on their content pages

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
:rolleyes: Pacosims, Viviansims, Slox...
Money for their early access and patreon exclusive CCs is...
5.5 + 5.5 + 5.5 = 16.5$. (for only CCs)
And Milja Maison requires 5.5$ for only 1 building for a month.
So, If someone wants fully decorated Milja Maison's building, he should pay 16.5 + 5.5 = 22$ this month!
Holy moly. They take more than a DLC. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: EA should do really something.

Buffzilla

Apr 10, 2020
I wonder if anyone know where I can get Leo sims - balloon lights? I can't download from his site, it stops with adfly, and I can't find it at PMBD.

Jan 29, 2019
Hello.
is there a mode with flirting (eg flirting with a married woman who tries to resist), corruption, cuckold scenes. (non-sexual animations and also sexual animations). it involves work on the emotions on the faces I guess.
Thanks
I'd be all for Turbodriver's renaming and expansion of the "Teasing" animations category in Wicked Whims. I'm sure it would make things simpler than resorting to Pose Player and all of those tedious teleporters. In my opinion, more users would enjoy that as opposed to random Porcelain Dolls.

Reactions: Peereezy

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Hello.
Thanks
There are a number of animations that likely fit your parameters there. I recommend going to LoversLab site and peruse the various animation developers threads and see their tutorial/gifs/images that illustrate their animations. That would help you find the names of the ones you are interested in. Once you find these in game you can 'heart' them as a favorite making them easier to find later.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
The NEXT Sims 4 GAME PACK will be: Star Wars - Journey to Batuu - It looks like it is based on the Disney theme park which has failed miserably! I wonder if the game will break down as much as the RIDES DO!? I miss the ORIGINAL Star Wars before Disney ruined it!
New Game Pack reveal today, hoping its not the speculated Star Wars. :sick:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes