Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Did anyone try the Strip Club yet? Man, over a year in development and its broken as fuck. Animations break, AI just doesnt know what to do besides push ups, dancers wont recognize poles and dance spots, every sold drink at a bar just spits out an error, working hours doesnt work (everyone works 24/7), I cant even unpause the game sometimes.

Sep 26, 2019
So..For those who have seen new trailer..thoughts?
I really can't wait to get the pack added to my game for all the new CAS and Build/Buy content but only because I own a cracked copy with an updater since this pack reeks of a corporate circle jerk. A sims 4 Star Wars pack is one thing but a pack based on a Disneyland location smells especially cynical.

PilotJones

Apr 9, 2020
I watch from afar and wanted to pay it forward, everyone here is so helpful and generous. Here's Lumpinou's WooHoo Wellness & Pregnancy Mod Pt. 1, there are 4 zips included.

Unfortunately I can't post links due to post count, you will have to navigate to Lumpinou's twitter to read her word doc on which files to use based on WW and other mods that alter pregnancy settings. Have fun! ;)

View attachment WooHooWellnessPregnancyPt1 full.zip View attachment WooHooWellnessPregnancyPt1 full - With NO Abortion Hotfix.zip View attachment WooHooWellnessPregnancyPt1 - Core Only.zip View attachment WooHooWellnessPregnancypt1 - Core Only - No Abort.zip

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
The tray files are unlocked on the patreon:

And the CC is here:
Are you sure all the cc is there, because I just installed he lot and there's a lot of stuff missing. And yes, I copied all the cc you included. I checked.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I'd be all for Turbodriver's renaming and expansion of the "Teasing" animations category in Wicked Whims. I'm sure it would make things simpler than resorting to Pose Player and all of those tedious teleporters. In my opinion, more users would enjoy that as opposed to random Porcelain Dolls.
The "teasing" category obviously would have been much more accurate if it would have been labeled "foreplay". Certainly makes a whole lot more sense.

As far as the porcelain dolls, it's really a pointless feature in my opinion. Time would have been better spent fixing the mess that the autonomy system is instead of wasting time on useless features no one asked for.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I am GLAD you asked. This new installment is nothing more than 'sweet & sour tripe' served on a bed of lukewarm 'Bantha feces'. Kathleen Kennedy decided to ruin the franchise with her WOKE politics and now she wants to cement her legacy before the Disney board of directors give her the 'boot in the ass' she so desperately needs. As far as I am concerned, the new SW trilogy is not canon for me... now the REAL punch in the face to consumers would be: 'the new skintones are only available in this expensive game pack'. BTW I noticed the dislikes mount up the moment Star Woke was announced. I am with everyone else on this... they need to make Sims 4 better... not give us candy coated detritus we never asked for!

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
I am GLAD you asked. This new installment is nothing more than 'sweet & sour tripe' served on a bed of lukewarm 'Bantha feces'. Kathleen Kennedy decided to ruin the franchise with her WOKE politics and now she wants to cement her legacy before the Disney board of directors give her the 'boot in the ass' she so desperately needs. As far as I am concerned, the new SW trilogy is not canon for me... now the REAL punch in the face to consumers would be: 'the new skintones are only available in this expensive game pack'. BTW I noticed the dislikes mount up the moment Star Woke was announced. I am with everyone else on this... they need to make Sims 4 better... not give us candy coated detritus we never asked for!
lmao did you put in star woke on purpose? :ROFLMAO:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Ya know... I am just dying to try the 'extreme violence' mod on 'Rey Palpatine' just to see how powerful she really is... Everyone knows the routine... friendly introduction then when she least expects it, crack her in the head with a bottle! If you watch youtube gameplay videos, you may see how Sacrificial's mods may be fun in this 'Tragedy far far away'. All kidding aside... there are some nice furnishings I am looking forward to in this pack and now I can really take my anger out on these new characters everyone loves to hate! There could be a silver lining to all of this LOL.
lmao did you put in star woke on purpose? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Ya know... I am just dying to try the 'extreme violence' mod on 'Rey Palpatine' just to see how powerful she really is... Everyone knows the routine... friendly introduction then when she least expects it, crack her in the head with a bottle! If you watch youtube gameplay videos, you may see how Sacrificial's mods may be fun in this 'Tragedy far far away'. All kidding aside... there are some nice furnishings I am looking forward to in this pack and now I can really take my anger out on these new characters everyone loves to hate! There could be a silver lining to all of this LOL.
I'm lost, what is "WOKE" about SW or this Game Pack?? I think it looks boring though, that's for sure. They just refuse to give us what we ask for :cautious:
I can't even recall a survey that involved Star Wars?? :unsure: Was it possibly related to the one where they asked us about a future-themed pack??

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I'm lost, what is "WOKE" about SW or this Game Pack??
Without going too far off topic here, I did not say that this new game pack is woke but the new trilogy certainly is. Search Youtube for 'woke star wars' and you will find plenty of content which will explain it. It stands to reason that EA would have to base their 'star wars cowpatty' on the new trilogy as George Lucas still has rights to the original characters and Disney does not want another piece of their pie lining someone else's pockets. Go to the SW theme parks, you will not find any original characters there... At least they were not there when I went and the stupid ride was broken so I did not even get to go on it! What a waste of money... I predict sales will take a nosedive on this game pack!

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
Are you sure all the cc is there, because I just installed he lot and there's a lot of stuff missing. And yes, I copied all the cc you included. I checked.
Look in booty/ts4patreon Aggressivekitty Felixandre and slox for the major missing parts that relate to building interiors they might be in there because the lot you're referring to is most likely using older CC which can possibly be found there.
Felix's stuff isn't all categorized by individual packages, but by months and years,so if you have an estimation of the months and years on the pieces you're looking for, use a little "Kentucky windage " and DL the months closest to the packages' release, hopefully you'll find what you're looking for.

I hope this helps.

hir0shige_

Sep 5, 2018
I love Star Wars but it makes no sense in the context of the Sims franchise or even the packs that have been released so far, wtf kind of stories are we supposed to make with this, a Sith Lord celebrity who loves knitting, fizzing juice, and broom-riding? Fuck EA trying to milk its license.

The choice of Batuu is also a waste of the many beautiful worlds in Star Wars. We all know Batuu is a dusty shithole, they could have at least given us a better theme (like a space world with differently-themed space stations and small planets instead of neighborhoods, or something nicer-looking like Naboo's architecture). And given the total lack of quality control in the Sims, expect to have Jedi and Sith knights invading all your worlds, dancing in all your clubs, mixing your drinks, and delivering your mail.

I'm going to take out my frustration by bootlegging the pack just to give Kylo Ren the ass pounding he deserves.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I will make that a goal this week to put it in as a feature request!
I hope extreme violence incorporates light sabers
I am with you on that one!
I'm going to take out my frustration by bootlegging the pack just to give Kylo Ren the ass pounding he deserves.
On a sidenote: Rey was a poorly conceived character, she never lost a single battle, never knew failure... she BEAT Luke Skywalker after only having 2 short lessons. Moreover, most of the new characters were poorly used while the original characters were either killed or humiliated in ways that upset the fans. I do not care WHO the main character is as long as there is a story of SUBSTANCE. I am all for a black or asian female hero who learns from their errors and triumphs over it. The new trilogy did not deliver and was taken as a slap in the face to the CREATOR of the quintessential multi-generational modern day myth.

Last edited:

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
I really wish people would stop with the whole, "oh it's woke" BS, you're just pissy that the hero wasn't a man. It really is just a childish reaction to something that doesn't fit your personal world view, which is often informed by underlying bigotry.
Oh please, if Rey was anything as cool as Mara Jade, Bastila or Satele Shan, this new trilogy would be awesome as fuck, but no, they insisted on following this SJW bullshit and destroyed a great saga (tbf, the prequels weren't so great either), there is NOTHING storywise coherent about those movies, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes