Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
For some reason, they say that The Sims 4 is a ''life'' simulation game but yet they keep adding more sci-fi shit.
i don't mind the sci-fi/supernatural themed content, but star wars just seems too much out of touch with the sims. the only thing i can see being fun about this game is fighting other sims w light sabers (but we already know it's just going to give a sim an uncomfortable or dazed moodlet rather than killing them since this is rated t :ROFLMAO: ). this whole space themed shit wouldnt even be so bad if it werent an ad for another successful franchise.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
You know, as stupid the Katy Perry expansion was, at least gave us plenty of objects to decorate and outfits. I actually really enjoyed using that candy stuff in the singer career, so in that way it didn't feel out of place in the Sims's universe. This Star Wars BS on the other hand... If it was already forced and out of place with the costumes and objects (like Baby Yoda toy) that EA was crapping out for years, imagine an entire expansion. I'd say I'm disappointed, but since its inception Sims 4 has been a joke.
Oh yeah. I used the Katy Perry Sweet Treats (I bought it at the time... I was young and innocent) for my Sims' day care. Candy themed furniture everywhere on those daycares. Star Wars furniture and decor? no. Unless I can add it to my bunker and maybe use it in StrangerVille. But I don't build bunkers and I don't play in StrangerVille because its boring.

MikeyVee

Oct 11, 2018
Sooo does anyone have any idea wtf is going in with PMBD (Paysites Must Be Destroyed)....they took over for DWP and yet they suck.
is PMBD done uploading files because, no offense, they are super inconsistent and barely update anything.

doggbound

Dec 22, 2016
Does anyone happen to have Lisa Ann from or any other sims from this creator? I'd be very thankful. :)

Reactions: EixL

xC0C0A

Nov 23, 2018
Sooo does anyone have any idea wtf is going in with PMBD (Paysites Must Be Destroyed)....they took over for DWP and yet they suck.
is PMBD done uploading files because, no offense, they are super inconsistent and barely update anything.
Right? I thought they were going to update every month (which makes sense because one month = big haul compared to one week = small haul), but it's been over a month and I haven't seen any updates.. Hope everything is okay on their end

ladythoms

Jan 9, 2020
Does Sentate goes by a different name there because I follow a Sentate but it's missing 7 posts so it is not up to date. EnriqueS4 it's up to date tho.
Sentate may not be 100% up to date, but had much more than when I checked yesterday including a few things I specifically wanted.

I appreciate that people are sharing the content they pay for regardless of their timeline in doing so.

lamantram0ri

Jul 12, 2020
I'm waiting for someone to update northernsiberiawinds patreon on yiff party. Props to those that help the rest of us out. :)

maldo

May 10, 2018
So, apparently Digital Spy did a TS4 fan poll in January. Keep in mind, they "compiled a list of 21 different ideas for packs in 2020 and, just for fun, asked readers to vote up as many of their favourites as they liked." Guess which concept came in dead last?

I know this is a sponsored pack and the deal was probably already made way before the poll, but they had more than half a year to soften the blow for the sims community. Now would have been a great time to drop a big bug-fixing and feature-adding update. Or they could have used some of that Star Wars funding towards gameplay that can be used outside of the pack. But all that would require them to care about what we want :poop:

lamantram0ri

Jul 12, 2020
So, apparently Digital Spy did a TS4 fan poll in January. Keep in mind, they "compiled a list of 21 different ideas for packs in 2020 and, just for fun, asked readers to vote up as many of their favourites as they liked." Guess which concept came in dead last?

I know this is a sponsored pack and the deal was probably already made way before the poll, but they had more than half a year to soften the blow for the sims community. Now would have been a great time to drop a big bug-fixing and feature-adding update. Or they could have used some of that Star Wars funding towards gameplay that can be used outside of the pack. But all that would require them to care about what we want :poop:
Yup, I like Star Wars and I'll most likely have fun with the new pack. But at the same time, it's totally unnecessary and more basic gameplay functions are what is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes