Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
hi guys ... a while ago I saw somewhere an mod, like an invisible block in the build mode for the floor to determine the specific angle and exact position for the animations. does anybody know where to find it?
I get the feeling you're talking about Cherry Pie's 'Special Area'. It's still locked behind their $5 tier but you can download it here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Hello guys! Does anyone have 923 Waldorf Lane by hermajestybuilds or 78 Almalfi Blvd? If anyone has them and would like to share I would be eternally grateful. Thank you!
Did you check PMBD? It's hard to share a lot of her lots because of how she gives individual download links to her subscribers. :cautious: It makes it easier for her to track who has gone against her policy and shared them that way :-/

SexyJutsu29

Jul 17, 2020
Hii I know it was just posted today but does anyone have Slox new capsule hotel set and is willing to share she releases some of the set but some items stay Patreon exclusive ugh.

Reactions: realbrownie

TheLabBrat

Oct 17, 2017
Does anyone have any of Steven Studios dance animations? They have some of best dance animations I have ever seen for the sims.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Sentate may not be 100% up to date, but had much more than when I checked yesterday including a few things I specifically wanted.

I appreciate that people are sharing the content they pay for regardless of their timeline in doing so.
Oh no, don't get me wrong. I am happy we have someone sharing Sentate I was just confused because your sentence made it seem like it was updated 100%. That's why I was like "hm, maybe I am following the wrong Sentate?"

I think it's missing old posts anyways because I checked and they shared Sentate and Enrique's colab and that is very recent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes